the brew kit

All you kids that were shitting in your diapers when I was first on Meso/rx back in 2000 should know by now that you can't break an old vet. I've never seen a board where there's so much trash talking and whining. I have well over a hundred satisfied customers who reorder all the time. I am good just on their business. So, I am done posting here on Meso. So you can take your source bashing to the next source that comes along and tries to offer you great prices, weekend sales and a fast turn around on good quality products. I got 20 orders going out tomorrow and these members will appreciate the effort I put into bringing them my service for their cycles. Go elsewhere and see what you get.

Also, I am now private, all past customers have the email and can order at anytime. No new customers are being accepted. The only way is to be refered by an existing customer. So if anyone is interested in ordering, then they must include a member they know that is a customer of mine, and to existing customers, a huge order is going out this week and there will be everything in stock including eq, winny and primobolan enanthate & primo acetate as well as trest ace and trest e. Also proviron and arimidex will be in stock.

TBK.

In other words, you retain contact information. How else would you remember the multitude of customers you've dealt with? You can barely spell, so don't pull the "i have a good memory" card.

Then you want people to be referred, which means handles are being tied to email addresses.

King of the fuck ups, you definitely are.

I want this to be fair so either everyone has to agree on Iron vett or we will do a numbers game...already have an idea.

But either way someone's taking it home.

Well, like I said the only thing I would have wanted was Tren A, but @Iron Vett has been on TBK's ass repeatedly..and we know he got to him because for "not reading his thread" he sure went off on @Iron Vett lol the man has been on a mission through this trying to keep Meso members safe

@gibsme bro is there a source you dont hate:D
@Oldschool

i love or like all humans that dont feel a need to screw the next poor sap out of his/her hard earned dollas. big thanks to everyone keeping these sources in check, or booting them out the fucking door. pure comedy gold and an insight to the minds of sources that only have a me first attitude at the top of an agenda. makes for poor biz practice. seems to me... but im justa noob:D

so many of these spiels at the beginning start out promising customer is king, best prices, quality gear. using pretested analyzed raws. security is top notch. ooops forgot pics of my lab and all related items. i'll post that in a couple weeks, or months, or fuck you, NEVER!

send me crypto now. i promise *wink wink* t/a will be 2-3days. whaddaya mean underdosed? whaddaya mean there is hair in my raws? Whadaya mean there floaters in my test vials?
hahahahahahahahahaha. your all babbys conspiring against me. no replacements, no refunds, no $200 uhh i mean $100 credit. fuck this shit im done wth meso. im going private!

translation = brewkit going to the gloryholes to become a semen demon to work off all that negative energy from those mutherfuckers at Meso-rx

so dont worry about our old buddy brewkit, he is leaving here well lubed and limping.
ready for more no matter where he lands... bon voyage faggot:p