the brew kit

Well, like I said the only thing I would have wanted was Tren A, but @Iron Vett has been on TBK's ass repeatedly..and we know he got to him because for "not reading his thread" he sure went off on @Iron Vett lol the man has been on a mission through this trying to keep Meso members safe

I hear ya man.
I wanted in it to tren it too! Lol

Everyone knows that dude read his own thread. He wasn’t fooling anybody.
Pretty clever way to bury that fuckers thread though.

Shit was entertaining as hell, plus got the job done sending that mf’er packing!

He’ll probably be back again under thebrewkit2 thread and all orders through proton (@One call away labs) with matching labels saying the same thing, or something along that line lol. Lord knows he wasn’t very bright. :D

But it’s doubtful he will offer a store credit for testing on the next go round. :rolleyes: :p

Wow haven’t been on much in 2 days and look at this thread lol.

So I read what I think is 99% of what I left off at , but to catch me up..

Brewkit threatened members full name etc in a email? !! Is he banned yet?

@Oldschool

i love or like all humans that dont feel a need to screw the next poor sap out of his/her hard earned dollas. big thanks to everyone keeping these sources in check, or booting them out the fucking door. pure comedy gold and an insight to the minds of sources that only have a me first attitude at the top of an agenda. makes for poor biz practice. seems to me... but im justa noob:D

so many of these spiels at the beginning start out promising customer is king, best prices, quality gear. using pretested analyzed raws. security is top notch. ooops forgot pics of my lab and all related items. i'll post that in a couple weeks, or months, or fuck you, NEVER!

send me crypto now. i promise *wink wink* t/a will be 2-3days. whaddaya mean underdosed? whaddaya mean there is hair in my raws? Whadaya mean there floaters in my test vials?
hahahahahahahahahaha. your all babbys conspiring against me. no replacements, no refunds, no $200 uhh i mean $100 credit. fuck this shit im done wth meso. im going private!

translation = brewkit going to the gloryholes to become a semen demon to work off all that negative energy from those mutherfuckers at Meso-rx

so dont worry about our old buddy brewkit, he is leaving here well lubed and limping.
ready for more no matter where he lands... bon voyage faggot:p
Bla Bla Bla. Who is that in your avi?

I hear ya man.
I wanted in it to tren it too! Lol

Everyone knows that dude read his own thread. He wasn’t fooling anybody.
Pretty clever way to bury that fuckers thread though.

Shit was entertaining as hell, plus got the job done sending that mf’er packing!

He’ll probably be back again under thebrewkit2 thread and all orders through proton (@One call away labs) with matching labels saying the same thing, or something along that line lol. Lord knows he wasn’t very bright. :D

But it’s doubtful he will offer a store credit for testing on the next go round. :rolleyes: :p
Honestly, this has been awesome! We ran him out of here and you know he read everything. I've looked back through the memes and I am laughing so hard. Shit like this makes me glad I joined Meso. This whole contest just made my day :D

Wow haven’t been on much in 2 days and look at this thread lol.

So I read what I think is 99% of what I left off at , but to catch me up..

Brewkit threatened members full name etc in a email? !! Is he banned yet?

He's "private" now...which means we ran him the hell out of here lol @Jeffg353 proposed a contest..spam TBKs thread with the most of the wall shit imaginable. You can clearly see the awesomeness that was born. I keep reading over it and laughing my ass off.
Today was a good day. :D

Iron Vett
mghoward74
daylight driller
Oldschool
DrinkFlintWater
Dregib
bolder
Cityofgrit
Grandpa Gainz
gibsme
Logan44551
MisterSuperGod
AnTabolic73
Poppindemthangz

I think I got everyone who participated. If I missed anyone just let me know...I apologize it's late n I'm tired.

We're going to take this over to the contest thread so we can let this fuckers thread die.

@thebrewkit Here's a guaranteed next day FUCK U...PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Iron Vett
mghoward74
daylight driller
Oldschool
DrinkFlintWater
Dregib
bolder
Cityofgrit
Grandpa Gainz
gibsme
Logan44551
MisterSuperGod
AnTabolic73
Poppindemthangz

I think I got everyone who participated. If I missed anyone just let me know...I apologize it's late n I'm tired.

We're going to take this over to the contest thread so we can let this fuckers thread die.

@thebrewkit Here's a guaranteed next day FUCK U...PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Lol is this the list of people in the contest?

I feel as tho...@MindlessWork for the win for laying the smack down with this comment^
lol, it's a good day when he steps out of himself to get all gully. Charmin ultra soft is harder than mindless!

Well don't worry I have no other *active* handles at this time :)
lol, stop lying. You use more than one handle each and every day. The only thing that's not active is your cool kid status. And your sex life, that's flatlined since you got busted for, well, you know....

lol, it's a good day when he steps out of himself to get all gully. Charmin ultra soft is harder than mindless!

lol, stop lying. You use more than one handle each and every day. The only thing that's not active is your cool kid status. And your sex life, that's flatlined since you got busted for, well, you know....
No lie and everything is still going dandy for me. My past actually is squeaky clean.