& 10G INCREMENTS, SELF BREW
KITS WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED
TO PRODUCE YOUR OWN GEAR,

FINISHED INJECTABLES WITH
PROFESSIONAL LABELS & FLIP TOPS
& ORALS IN PILL BOTTLES WITH
CHILD SECURITY LIDS & LABELS.

THANKS, TBK.
Hey cunt! Your capslock is stuck from your jizz you ejaculate on your keyboard when you u are wanking while watching this thread

Here's brewshit having his rep pulling out a new batch of gear for the good people at meso... Every batch made with love. Never a dull moment at the ol' brewshit estate.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521673260533.jpg

Thebrewkit is about to be stuck with who knows how much raws he got from ppl. Lmao

Sad part is, he just had to address the floaters, post some pics, honor the testing credit, and answer a few other questions. Everyone thought he was on to something with the whole ‘kit’ idea.

He just royally fucked all that up for himself.
Way too prideful. Could of retired in a year.

Who does it remind you of?

Yeah its a shame because he came in with an idea, got a lot of what I would consider to be really good feedback in his first thread, and we even let him have a second chance and he still fucked it up.
Guess TBK_rep worked for one day and got canned.

@thebrewkit @Tbk rep how do expect anyone to believe that you are sending a quality sterile product when we cannot even believe you when you offer credit for testing. Face it you had your chances (yes more than one) and you fucked it all up. You better call the loading dock up and ask for your old job back or just go to truck stop and see if there is anything on anyone you can unload there.

If you would like in before we go private simply pm me and even if not making a purchase I will see what I can do. We want to thank all of our customers. I hope some can see this for what it really is. We have been the best source here for a while now but still being denied credit.

If you would like in before we go private simply pm me and even if not making a purchase I will see what I can do. We want to thank all of our customers. I hope some can see this for what it really is. We have been the best source here for a while now but still being denied credit.
Why the hell would a source need a rep if he's going private.

Why don't you swallow your pride, pay the guy and take your medicine like a man? this has HAD to cost you more than $800.

You never specified the details of the store credit, he went out and tested 8 of them, you saw that and said no?

You fucked up man, plain and simple. Admit it and make it right.