the brew kit

All you kids that were shitting in your diapers when I was first on Meso/rx back in 2000 should know by now that you can't break an old vet. I've never seen a board where there's so much trash talking and whining. I have well over a hundred satisfied customers who reorder all the time. I am good just on their business. So, I am done posting here on Meso. So you can take your source bashing to the next source that comes along and tries to offer you great prices, weekend sales and a fast turn around on good quality products. I got 20 orders going out tomorrow and these members will appreciate the effort I put into bringing them my service for their cycles. Go elsewhere and see what you get.

Also, I am now private, all past customers have the email and can order at anytime. No new customers are being accepted. The only way is to be refered by an existing customer. So if anyone is interested in ordering, then they must include a member they know that is a customer of mine, and to existing customers, a huge order is going out this week and there will be everything in stock including eq, winny and primobolan enanthate & primo acetate as well as trest ace and trest e. Also proviron and arimidex will be in stock.

TBK.

I don't know how I'm gonna pick a winner on this one... I've been laughing so hard the last few hours. Best $250-300 I've ever spent.

I think everyone is a winner on this one!

The end results here are the real prize, and nobody else falling victim to this POS lab!

I think everyone is a winner on this one!

The end results here are the real prize, and nobody else falling victim to this POS lab!

I would love the Tren A but honestly @Iron Vett has been continuously spamming this thread for quite a while

If everyone agrees on Iron Vett thats fine with me. I was thinking to make it fair could do some kind of numbers game but only open to everyone that posted something.

And to the victors and defenders of Meso-rx I post and request tiddies, sluts and butts. (feet for the perverts like me).
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521355796480m.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521411325473m.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521592160831.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521590305485m.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_thGTORC1RX.jpg

Have you seen pictures of @Iron Vett ? The man is jacked. Give the juice to someone who needs it. No offense to the others.

@Iron Vett is a good choice for the contest, he was doing it before there was even a contest. If he so humbly accepts. He may not.

And basically TBK said he's going "private" which is code for we ran him the fuck outta Meso!
Well, I am sure he will be back...new name new labels and all that jazz. But its the little things that he can slip up on such as posting style that will give the game away.