the brew kit

ATTENTION ALL MESO MEMBERS:
jeffg353 still has emails from 2 months ago of our business transactions. Everybody bitches about what do you do as a source to ensure safety of the customer. Well I delete all emails after transactions are complete, and I deleted the past account that the orders were placed on. But, now this guy is putting sources in jeopardy of getting busted by not deleting transaction emails between source & customer. Is this ok Meso? Should customers be allowed to hold onto emails from illegal transactions with a source? I got the emails to prove it, but I'm not an asshole. It's funny how members can bash a source and then when those members do something wrong, especially to this extreme, nobody says nothing. What would happen if this guy got busted and they found all these emails he's not deleting? Really fucking brilliant.

jeffg353 still has emails from 2 months ago of our business transactions. Everybody bitches about what do you do as a source to ensure safety of the customer. Well I delete all emails after transactions are complete, and I deleted the past account that the orders were placed on. But, now this guy is putting sources in jeopardy of getting busted by not deleting transaction emails between source & customer. Is this ok Meso? Should customers be allowed to hold onto emails from illegal transactions with a source? I got the emails to prove it, but I'm not an asshole. It's funny how members can bash a source and then when those members do something wrong, especially to this extreme, nobody says nothing. What would happen if this guy got busted and they found all these emails he's not deleting? Really fucking brilliant.
Thats not as bad as you threatening to post a members information for wanting to cancel an order

article-1116602-030EFF8D000005DC-57_468x414.jpg

@thebrewkit do you really want to talk about security issues? You are worried that he did not delete them but guess what, if a customer deletes an email it can still be retrieved from their harddrive. Lucky for you, you dont have many customers to worry about.

Hey pea brain, it's because you habe the customers info. He doesn't have anything that can be used against you. Yet another moment in time where your brilliance shines through like a freshly waxed and polished car.

@thebrewkit wht happened to your alter ego @Tbk rep ? Can you explain why you threatened to post a customers details just because he wanted to cancel an order? Can you explain why you offered $200 for testing credit than scammed a member out of $1600? How about when you posted a members personal email? How about that time you posted pics with all your exif data and people saw exactly where you were? Your security is shit, your character is shit, your word is shit, you are shit.

But, now this guy is putting sources in jeopardy of getting busted by not deleting transaction emails between source & customer. Is this ok Meso?
oh man, im tearing up over this statement. Please tell me you put your return address in your packs? I bet you do!!

He accused @Jeffg353 of not even ordering all the raws that he got tested. I believe his words were, who would pay $800 to test $200 worth of raws... something like that. I'll dig it up.

Hey guys, Analyser charges $60 per sample of testing. I've been around a long time, and there's no way in hell I'm going to believe that somebody actually sent in 8 samples to be tested and paid $480 for an order that they got for under $200. Give me a fucking break. Talk about scamming, this one takes the cake! Also, I have never had an order thus far with 8 different products ordered. My prices are low and all the orders I get are from $100 to $200. So if anyone believes all this, I've seen it all here at Meso. Unfuckingbelivable!

So now @Jeffg353 has the emails proving he ordered said raws and @thebrewkit is a lying piece of shit.

That's my guess.

He accused @Jeffg353 of not even ordering all the raws that he got tested. I believe his words were, who would pay $800 to test $200 worth of raws... something like that. I'll dig it up.
But then he used @Jeffg353 test results for advertising. How stupid do you have to be to use the results for your benefit then say the results are fake? @thebrewkit yes I am calling you a dumbass for that.

You really are a fucking moron. You just told me you looked back into your old emails about my old order. An email address that has been compromised. An email account that should've been deleted.

You said and I quote you exactly..."because I just checked my old protonmail account and found your order."

So who's the security risk now.

Yes I keep some emails on sources like u who r untrustworthy. For the exact reason u tried to bullshit everyone that I didn't order the products sent for testing. Now that our business is OFFICIALLY done they will be deleted.

We really don't give a shit about you sources. A member can keep whatever he wants to. Sources have to tow the line in order to remain in good standing here.

Time for you to fuck off asswipe

ATTENTION:
MEMBERS THAT ARE SENDING IN ORDERS, PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT PAYMENT METHOD YOU WANT. BTC, WU, OR MG.
CUTS DOWN ON THE BACK & FORTH EMAILS & ALLOWS ME TO PACK UP YOUR ORDER AND GET IT OUT THE DOOR FASTER THAN THE SOURCEBASHERS & SCAMMERS CAN REPLY!
I HAVE 6 ORDERS TODAY THAT DON'T HAVE PAYMENT METHOD. CHECK YOUR EMAILS SO WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN ASAP.
THANKS, TBK.

If you really had orders coming in you wouldn't have to be bragging on them cuntface. You would just take your money and send out product. But you say it to try and make us believe you still have a business

Get out you cheap ass, lying, scamming piece of dog shit