the brew kit

ATTENTION ALL MESO MEMBERS:
jeffg353 still has emails from 2 months ago of our business transactions. Everybody bitches about what do you do as a source to ensure safety of the customer. Well I delete all emails after transactions are complete, and I deleted the past account that the orders were placed on. But, now this guy is putting sources in jeopardy of getting busted by not deleting transaction emails between source & customer. Is this ok Meso? Should customers be allowed to hold onto emails from illegal transactions with a source? I got the emails to prove it, but I'm not an asshole. It's funny how members can bash a source and then when those members do something wrong, especially to this extreme, nobody says nothing. What would happen if this guy got busted and they found all these emails he's not deleting? Really fucking brilliant.

I got the emails to prove it... but I delete everything.
How fucking dumb are you... don't you get it?

If you really had orders coming in you wouldn't have to be bragging on them cuntface. You would just take your money and send out product. But you say it to try and make us believe you still have a business

Get out you cheap ass, lying, scamming piece of dog shit

Trinity tried pulling the same wool over our eyes. The haters weren't effecting business, he said. Where is he now? The same place this source will be soon. Long gone from here!

ATTENTION ALL MESO MEMBERS:
jeffg353 still has emails from 2 months ago of our business transactions. Everybody bitches about what do you do as a source to ensure safety of the customer. Well I delete all emails after transactions are complete, and I deleted the past account that the orders were placed on. But, now this guy is putting sources in jeopardy of getting busted by not deleting transaction emails between source & customer. Is this ok Meso? Should customers be allowed to hold onto emails from illegal transactions with a source? I got the emails to prove it, but I'm not an asshole. It's funny how members can bash a source and then when those members do something wrong, especially to this extreme, nobody says nothing. What would happen if this guy got busted and they found all these emails he's not deleting? Really fucking brilliant.
27ctdu.jpg

@theSilence Hey peckerwood, still want to atick up for this source? Btw, you never told us what you main handle is.

Lol, fuck no. This guy can rot in jail. There is too much to question about this shit bag. Haha, the guy literally just said he deletes emails to be secure, but has the emails of a customer to prove orders. What a serious fucking joke. I believe a serious inquiry into this guy should be done by the mods of this board. I understand it’s not moderated typically but in the case the guy is delivering potentially contaminated supply, and maintains all correspondence with customers. He should be banned for the greater good. He needs to understand that we have a serious amount of information on him. Almost down to his fucking address, and if he doesn’t take the high road and drop the accounts then I’m wondering if we should take this into our own hands??? There are ways of dealing with cock suckers like this. The guy takes orders via email, so spam the shut out of his email. We know his WU pickup location. We know his county, we know (or at least some of us) know his exact location of his house he stores “RAWS” and finished product. That’s manufacturing with intent to distribute. Serious problem... probably a good idea to pack it up and leave town for a while.

In the meantime, spam his email, spam the thread with tattooed butthole pics. Get this prolapsed anus out of here.

Lol, fuck no. This guy can rot in jail. There is too much to question about this shit bag. Haha, the guy literally just said he deletes emails to be secure, but has the emails of a customer to prove orders. What a serious fucking joke. I believe a serious inquiry into this guy should be done by the mods of this board. I understand it’s not moderated typically but in the case the guy is delivering potentially contaminated supply, and maintains all correspondence with customers. He should be banned for the greater good. He needs to understand that we have a serious amount of information on him. Almost down to his fucking address, and if he doesn’t take the high road and drop the accounts then I’m wondering if we should take this into our own hands??? There are ways of dealing with cock suckers like this. The guy takes orders via email, so spam the shut out of his email. We know his WU pickup location. We know his county, we know (or at least some of us) know his exact location of his house he stores “RAWS” and finished product. That’s manufacturing with intent to distribute. Serious problem... probably a good idea to pack it up and leave town for a while.

In the meantime, spam his email, spam the thread with tattooed butthole pics. Get this prolapsed anus out of here.
We know exactly who he is and where he lives, that's not in question. He is actually a very lucky person, and something tells me that he knows it.

I applaud your reversal in thinking. I know it's a wonderful thing, being source flush and all, but they need to prove who they are and what they are before any benefit of the doubt is given.

Some of the issues in the beginning I questioned because they didn’t necessarily add up. That aside, there are more serious problems than that. Ultimately his security is what counts. The receiving end isn’t at risk, but distributing through the federal postal service? Damn, LE must have an eye out for this dude already. If I were him, I would be cautious on his next WU pickup...

Delivering contaminated supply is pretty bad, but not for him. He obviously cares less. Seems he added some NaCl to his Deca for added flavor enhancements and water retention.

Unless this jackass is using multiple different people to pick up funds from WU, then it's almost certain that a SAR (suspicious activity report) has been filed on him.

WU doesn't fuck around when money laundering is concerned. The paper trail on this joker is probably a mile long.

Just some food for thought...

ATTENTION MESO:
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY REP SAYING THAT SOME MEMBERS ARE GOING TO POST MY HOME ADDRESS, WESTERN UNION PICKUP LOCATION AND WANT ME IN JAIL.
"ARE YOU FUCKING MORONS OUT OF YOUR MINDS! IF ANYONE REVEALS ANY OF THESE THINGS, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A FUCKING
RAT! I AM CONTACTING MILLARD AND LETTING HIM KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS CHILD SHIT THAT IS GOING ON. YOU GUYS HOLD ONTO EMAILS FROM SOURCES FOR MONTHS BUT ARE VERY QUICK TO ASK WHAT A SOURCE DOES WITH CUSTOMER EMAILS. START FUCKING FOLLOWING THE RULES. YOU DELETE EMAILS AFTER TRANSACTIONS ARE COMPLETE. I NEVER FUCKED NOBODY OVER AND HAVE DELIVERED EVERY FUCKING ORDER I RECEIVED. I HAVE BEEN TBK FROM THE START AND HAVE BEEN HONEST ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAVE OFFERED. BECAUSE OF 1 FUCKING DUDE WHO SAYS HE HAD 8 SAMPLES OF RAWS TESTED AND THINKS HE SHOULD GET $100 CREDIT FOR EACH SAMPLE, IN WHICH IT WAS NEVER SAID THAT YOU GET CREDIT FOR EACH SAMPLE TESTED, IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT YOU GET $100 CREDIT FOR TESTING. ALSO, SUPPOSEDLY THIS GUY IS ALSO TESTING PPL PRODUCTS AS WELL AS SASQUATCH PRODUCTS. IT'S FUNNY HOW 1 PERSON WOULD GO OUT OF THEIR AND SPEND OVER A GRAND TO HAVE PRODUCTS TESTED FROM 3 DIFFERENT SUPPLIERS. DON'T YOU THINK THE SAME TEST RESULTS ON THE PRODUCTS COULD BE POSTED IN ALL 3 SOURCES POSTS. THERE'S NO PROOF OF WHOS PRODUVTS WERE ACTUALLY TESTED. GROW THE FUCK UP AND START ACTING LIKE MEN INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS. MAKES ME FUCKING SICK, ESPECIALLY AFTER I'VE BEEN ON MESO FOR 18 YEARS, WHEN MOST OF YOU WERE PROBABLY STILL SHITTING IN YOUR DIAPERS.

ATTENTION MESO:
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY REP SAYING THAT SOME MEMBERS ARE GOING TO POST MY HOME ADDRESS, WESTERN UNION PICKUP LOCATION AND WANT ME IN JAIL.
"ARE YOU FUCKING MORONS OUT OF YOUR MINDS! IF ANYONE REVEALS ANY OF THESE THINGS, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A FUCKING
RAT! I AM CONTACTING MILLARD AND LETTING HIM KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS CHILD SHIT THAT IS GOING ON. YOU GUYS HOLD ONTO EMAILS FROM SOURCES FOR MONTHS BUT ARE VERY QUICK TO ASK WHAT A SOURCE DOES WITH CUSTOMER EMAILS. START FUCKING FOLLOWING THE RULES. YOU DELETE EMAILS AFTER TRANSACTIONS ARE COMPLETE. I NEVER FUCKED NOBODY OVER AND HAVE DELIVERED EVERY FUCKING ORDER I RECEIVED. I HAVE BEEN TBK FROM THE START AND HAVE BEEN HONEST ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAVE OFFERED. BECAUSE OF 1 FUCKING DUDE WHO SAYS HE HAD 8 SAMPLES OF RAWS TESTED AND THINKS HE SHOULD GET $100 CREDIT FOR EACH SAMPLE, IN WHICH IT WAS NEVER SAID THAT YOU GET CREDIT FOR EACH SAMPLE TESTED, IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT YOU GET $100 CREDIT FOR TESTING. ALSO, SUPPOSEDLY THIS GUY IS ALSO TESTING PPL PRODUCTS AS WELL AS SASQUATCH PRODUCTS. IT'S FUNNY HOW 1 PERSON WOULD GO OUT OF THEIR AND SPEND OVER A GRAND TO HAVE PRODUCTS TESTED FROM 3 DIFFERENT SUPPLIERS. DON'T YOU THINK THE SAME TEST RESULTS ON THE PRODUCTS COULD BE POSTED IN ALL 3 SOURCES POSTS. THERE'S NO PROOF OF WHOS PRODUVTS WERE ACTUALLY TESTED. GROW THE FUCK UP AND START ACTING LIKE MEN INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS. MAKES ME FUCKING SICK, ESPECIALLY AFTER I'VE BEEN ON MESO FOR 18 YEARS, WHEN MOST OF YOU WERE PROBABLY STILL SHITTING IN YOUR DIAPERS.
s-b9c39df44cb755855b40646d76deee070980f425.gif