the brew kit

Like a canadian throwback..
I'm so amazed at how many wrong turns one man can make. His new goal in life should be to do the exact opposite of his natural reaction.

I'm willing to bet that if members that purchased from him started comparing return addresses they would find that he was using the same on all packs, essential a real address. Just a guess but I'm betting that he is just that retarded

I'm so amazed at how many wrong turns one man can make. His new goal in life should be to do the exact opposite of his natural reaction.

I'm willing to bet that if members that purchased from him started comparing return addresses they would find that he was using the same on all packs, essential a real address. Just a guess but I'm betting that he is just that retarded
I cant believe it took him this long to realize how bad he fucked up

ATTENTION: I have received credible information that this source has been compromised!!! Repeat this is not a drill. Le is involved. Seriously for the safety of anyone that have ordered let this thread die. I know customers usually aren't looked at but who knows how much raws put you outside personal use. This is a very serious matter let this thread die.

Maybe this source is D-RED? Owner of HU. I have it on good authority that he was using his home address to receive cash payments for his line of ugl gear for when he first opened for biz. Gives "Hiding in plain sight" a whole new meaning.
I'm willing to bet under different circumstances brew kit would have made better choices. Being under the gun at meso most certainly should qualify as "Live Fire" training. The high stress atmosphere should weed out the sissy boys. Nice work, fellas.

Attention members. I just got an email from a customer that received his order. Now everyone knows I don't read not 1 post in this thread, so whatever is being said is amongst whoever sees it. But, this customer told me that someone posted that I was compromised by LE. I can't believe members allow other members to even say shit like this. There shouldn't even be talk about LE let alone making up some fucking bullshit like this. Whoever said this is a piece of shit rat snitch scumbag and deserves to get his ass whooped really good. Fucking coward hiding behind his little phone keypad. I will say these things to members who have ordered from me and are satisfied with my products and services. Don't listen or believe whatever you read or hear on meso, if you check out other sources threads you can figure out who is the source bashers that do the same fucking thing to any source that comes on meso. Now, I have never scammed anyone, I have been thebrewkit from the start when I posted the idea last June. I didn't change handles and come on the board under a new name. I have delivered every order every customer has purchased. So because I offered $100 store credit for testing and someone sent in multible samples and assumed that they would get $100 store credit per sample, and I said no, that all this bullshit starts up. Right now I am in the process off working out a deal with jeffg353 on the testing. That is between him & I. So other than that there is really no reason for all this other bullshit thats been going on. Also, just want to say to all those that have bashed me & talk shit out of their ass about me, have a nice day!

@DrinkFlintWater just had to work with a woman from Jersey, from a phone company that manages everything VoIP for a few national firms.

I spent a few hours with her and we got 2 lines ported through about 17 firewalls for a divisible conference room. As a point of reference it took the government of Vermont a week to realize they had no clue how to deal with VoIP and switched over to a POTS system.

Long story short, smart girl with a funny accent lol!

Attention members. I just got an email from a customer that received his order. Now everyone knows I don't read not 1 post in this thread, so whatever is being said is amongst whoever sees it. But, this customer told me that someone posted that I was compromised by LE. I can't believe members allow other members to even say shit like this. There shouldn't even be talk about LE let alone making up some fucking bullshit like this. Whoever said this is a piece of shit rat snitch scumbag and deserves to get his ass whooped really good. Fucking coward hiding behind his little phone keypad. I will say these things to members who have ordered from me and are satisfied with my products and services. Don't listen or believe whatever you read or hear on meso, if you check out other sources threads you can figure out who is the source bashers that do the same fucking thing to any source that comes on meso. Now, I have never scammed anyone, I have been thebrewkit from the start when I posted the idea last June. I didn't change handles and come on the board under a new name. I have delivered every order every customer has purchased. So because I offered $100 store credit for testing and someone sent in multible samples and assumed that they would get $100 store credit per sample, and I said no, that all this bullshit starts up. Right now I am in the process off working out a deal with jeffg353 on the testing. That is between him & I. So other than that there is really no reason for all this other bullshit thats been going on. Also, just want to say to all those that have bashed me & talk shit out of their ass about me, have a nice day!
This isn't your thread anymore, fuckstick.

Hey @thebrewkit :
If Meso is so bad then why the fuck you keep posting here and trying to make sales!?
If this place has been so unfair and unkind to you then why do you even bother here!?
You have been shown the door but refuse to get the fuck out.
I think it’s because you finally realize that we (Meso) doesn’t need you, that you need Meso.
Too little too late.
I for one will be glad to see this thread die out.
@thebrewkit @Tbk rep = PATHETIC!!

@thebrewkit you had actually offered $200 credit. You also accused @Jeffg353 of attempting to scam you weigh fake test results, results that you still used to advertise. You threatened to post a members information because they asked to cancel an order. You posted a members private email. You have lost your supplier of raws. You save emails and customers personal info. You blame customers for your fuckups. You should not be called a source as you are simply a liability.

I sure am glad that he mentioned physical harm to a member:D.

Let's see how @Millard Baker feels about it

Edit: please don't forget to get rid of his rep handle too. Tbk rep

Last edited:
@DrinkFlintWater just had to work with a woman from Jersey, from a phone company that manages everything VoIP for a few national firms.

I spent a few hours with her and we got 2 lines ported through about 17 firewalls for a divisible conference room. As a point of reference it took the government of Vermont a week to realize they had no clue how to deal with VoIP and switched over to a POTS system.

Long story short, smart girl with a funny accent lol!
Sounds like a south jersey girl to me! :D
Smart ones up north...no such thing..lol