the brew kit

I'm friends with a LEO on meso. They know who you are bro. No escaping it...
This source sucks, but have to say, getting tired of all the talk of LE in this thread. It would be best to just let this thread die

ATTENTION: I have received credible information that this source has been compromised!!! Repeat this is not a drill. Le is involved. Seriously for the safety of anyone that have ordered let this thread die. I know customers usually aren't looked at but who knows how much raws put you outside personal use. This is a very serious matter let this thread die.
Considering you ordered from that fucktard colossal, without that dumb fuck being vetted at all, your credibility is about fucking zero. Let this thread die, before dipshit members like you who are dumb enough to order from anyone get in real trouble

This source sucks, but have to say, getting tired of all the talk of LE in this thread. It would be best to just let this thread die
:( but it's actually entertaining watching this guy freak out about that stuff.

My credibility is much better than yours I assure you. I also guarantee I deal with 10x as many members here on a personal or friendship level. Can you say the same? Doubtful. Honestly all I've ever seen you do is talk out your ass. Do you even use steroids?
Considering you ordered from that fucktard colossal, without that dumb fuck being vetted at all, your credibility is about fucking zero. Let this thread die, before dipshit members like you who are dumb enough to order from anyone get in real trouble

My credibility is much better than yours I assure you. I also guarantee I deal with 10x as many members here on a personal or friendship level. Can you say the same? Doubtful. Honestly all I've ever seen you do is talk out your ass. Do you even use steroids?
You really are a dumb fuck. Go order from another dipshit, because the only thing that matters is that you get your shit.. You probably ordered from this fucktard when he opened up too.

And you can go ahead and admit you got your gear from colossal for free

Whoa........ Slow down there big guy. Thats not cool unless you have some proof.
I'll use the same proof this dipshit used when he started his bullshit LE campaign on this idiot source. He's fucking with all the people that previously were dumb enough to order from this guy. Not to mention, he didn't give a fuck about anyone except himself in the colossal thread

So...

I bought a chainsaw.

52cc 20inch gas powered. I thought they'd be pretty dangerous to use. And they are, but definitely not as bad as I thought. Handles easy. And the way it functions, it's fairly safe to use. I haven't seen any kick back. But I think that only happens if you try and cut with the tip.

Bought an axe too. Pretty cool to use. Tiring as hell. Good work out. Imagine those lumber jacks of the past. Man they must've been strong and tough sob' s. In the days before chainsaws. I can only imagine.

Modern day loggers are pretty tough too.

(Hijack)

I only have so many trees that I'd be willing to chop myself. The rest are huge oak trees that are to close to the house and too dangerous to do myself.

It's pretty expensive getting trees removed. I got an estimate for like 8ish trees I believe. $2500.

I'm gonna have them come out and see if I can get more trees done if I just leave the stumps. I figure I can deal with the stumps eventually.

(Hijack)

So...

I bought a chainsaw.

52cc 20inch gas powered. I thought they'd be pretty dangerous to use. And they are, but definitely not as bad as I thought. Handles easy. And the way it functions, it's fairly safe to use. I haven't seen any kick back. But I think that only happens if you try and cut with the tip.

Bought an axe too. Pretty cool to use. Tiring as hell. Good work out. Imagine those lumber jacks of the past. Man they must've been strong and tough sob' s. In the days before chainsaws. I can only imagine.

Modern day loggers are pretty tough too.

(Hijack)

So...

I went to do a platelet donation the other day n they really fucked my shit up.

Yesterday
20180328_073429.jpg

Today

20180330_112300.jpg