The Cost of PCT

Equinob

10+ Year Member
As I've learned more and more about recovery, I came to the realization on this current cycle that PCT is going to cost more than the steroid cycle itself!

I recently bought all of my PCT supplies from European Pharm., who shipped them promptly, exactly as ordered -- can't say enough good things about him.

However, it's not cheap. The HCG is $120/6500iu, meaning I would need about two to run for my 8 week cycle. So I decided to forgo it since my cycle was so short and my LH shut down for so little time. I did run HCG halfway through my last cycle which ended up being 16 weeks.

And I just realized that to completely cover myself for PCT, I probably need to order more clomed and nolva than I did. As it stands I have 1500mg clomid, and 1000mg nolva. So I probably need to double that order.

So I've spent $110 so far. Contemplating another $110 to cover my PCT, and up to $240 to add HCG to my cycle -- that's $460 to do it right!! No wonder guys skip proper PCT.

Anybody else feeling the squeeze?

yes. I am also looking into some of these such as arimidex, nolva, and hcg and man it does add up. I am hoping to find hcg for less but then there is always the issue of a trusted reputable source vs something too good to be true :(

u dont have to run HCG every week ON cycle. i like to just blast it right before my PCT.

I've gotten 15,000iu Pregnyl for under $100 shipped to my door domestic.
Reliable source is for sure an issue. I've gotten mine from different sources every cycle, and never really been sure it was working or not. At least with European Pharm., I know I'm getting pharmaceutical grade products, even if I'm not dosing them correctly.

As I've learned more and more about recovery, I came to the realization on this current cycle that PCT is going to cost more than the steroid cycle itself!

I recently bought all of my PCT supplies from European Pharm., who shipped them promptly, exactly as ordered -- can't say enough good things about him.

However, it's not cheap. The HCG is $120/6500iu, meaning I would need about two to run for my 8 week cycle. So I decided to forgo it since my cycle was so short and my LH shut down for so little time. I did run HCG halfway through my last cycle which ended up being 16 weeks.

And I just realized that to completely cover myself for PCT, I probably need to order more clomed and nolva than I did. As it stands I have 1500mg clomid, and 1000mg nolva. So I probably need to double that order.

So I've spent $110 so far. Contemplating another $110 to cover my PCT, and up to $240 to add HCG to my cycle -- that's $460 to do it right!! No wonder guys skip proper PCT.

Anybody else feeling the squeeze?

Your over paying way too much. I can get ovidac hcg 10,000 iu for 21.00 And so can anyone else. A proper pct is going to Be a lot cheaper in the long run than not running a proper onE.

you guys with these great prices for HCG. hit me with a PM or post if it is a public source that is ok with being shared. The source I have is good and completely legit, but very high priced for it. I would like to grab some for use during my TRT and doc won't go for it or an AI because he is not up to speed with options

Back