The dumbest question I still need to ask

Sirk7550

I put this in the 40+ enhancement section because well I’m 53 and the plan is to remain on insurance covered yet for as long as possible while I add 100-200 primobin in with my weekly test pins.

What is likely to happen to the standard blood draws? It sounds like a silly question but is primo or androgen X likely to drive total testosterone? Absurdly high?

By reports it will down regulate estrogen.

Again I’m specifically speaking about what’s likely to be in my blood check up.

Thanks for your patience with me, I’m still learning.

It would be very unlikely that your labs would still register in an acceptable range for your doc. What's your T dose and current bloodwork look like?

Whatever you add you'd have to stop Injecting the last month. So you should be able to inject an additional compound for first 2 months after your blood work.
Play with this plotter.

Stay away from things like deca and eq to be safe. They stay in the system a pretty long time.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I havent seen any impact on total testosterone LCMS testing with 100 to 200mg primo per week. Definite drop in E2.
Would maybe suggest doing a trial run and testing independently for 6 weeks.

Primo never upped my total test. It does lower my E2, but not huge, especially compared to AI.

For me the big one from Primo was LDL. Even running 200mga week doubled my ldl from 80 to 160.