The High DHT / Low E2 PHENOTYPE

Btw....posting here is just helping my ends. ;)

...at least you're being honest here for once, by making an open admission about your true purpose here.

My take on this. Promote your blog (and whatever else you want to peddle in PMs) all you want. Just quit with all the denial when called on it. Truly, it makes you look worse than you already appear...hebs

...at least you're being honest here for once, by making an open admission about your true purpose here.

My take on this. Promote your blog (and whatever else you want to peddle in PMs) all you want. Just quit with all the denial when called on it. Truly, it makes you look worse than you already appear...hebs

I'm not going to peddle on here at all. That's what google search results are for.
Besides recommending I do anything of the sort doesn't exactly put you in a good position. By helping me I mean in regards to informing people, you basically bumped this thread and allowed more to be informed.

I'm probably not the first to write this sort of article, however, it's the only one on google's top 10 right now.:D

Yes - I do affiliate marketing as well - how many do?
Hundred's of thousand's.
That doesn't mean the information is not correct.
And despite what others say...
I am not "Nathan Chase" (NTBM), "Stretch", "PC", "Sade" "De'Russo", "SPC88" or any of the other references / accusations. Besides, these profiles are all still active...why would I maintain all of these and 5 different typing personalities. Surely you must see the delusion in such suggestions.

Back