The importance of HCG during your cycle (broscience language)

BlackPointTren

Image 1 — Hormone Cascade
1000033013.webp

Image 2
1000033018.webp

Basic thread on HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

Remembering that I wrote this thread based on topics I read, information from other places and reports (if you are in doubt, study more and see if it is worth it)

The topics covered in the thread:

• HCG and its importance in the general functions of the body;

• HCG and fertility, what are the reasons and what are the uses;

• Why use it chronically if you use hormones;

• Doses/Protocols;

• Final considerations

Thread on HCG – HCG and its importance in the general functions of the body.

Dwarves, first of all it is worth mentioning that all the information here is not described in an academic/formal way.

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

For the dwarf who still doesn't know what the gonads are, they are the organs where the sex cells are produced (in men they are called balls and in women they are ovaries).

But what is interesting about this? HCG produces Leydig cells (LH), one of the most important hormones for our body, and a small portion is transformed into FSH, which is also very important.

Since the gonads secrete the sex hormones, stimulation begins:

Image 1 – Entire hormonal cascade

Image 2 – Functions of gonadotropins

Note, for hormone production to be stimulated (Image 1), LH must be produced.

Therefore, there is a need to use HCG during the cycle. If the LH stage is left behind, the other participants in the cascade stop acting in the body, because when testosterone is administered exogenously, this process is "SKIPPED".

Thread about HCG – HCG and fertility

Down, as already mentioned in the previous topic, HCG plays a significant role in the human body. Going without it during your cycles is like jumping an electric fence.

We previously talked about the hormonal cascade, now we will talk about its importance for your fertility. LH plays a role in fertility along with FSH, so if you want to keep your balls up to date (along with the production of other essential hormones), use it. I won't elaborate carefully, but the basis is the same. The chances of getting pregnant increase, because spermatogenesis is still there, due to HCG.

And it's worth remembering that before stopping your cycle (either you're natural or you'll be riding a bike forever, you son of a bitch), it's a good idea to keep your balls activated before stopping the use of exogenous tests.

Thread about HCG – Why use it chronically if you do TRT/BLAST/CRUISE?

The answer is simple, as already pointed out in the previous images, other factors contribute to the better functioning of the body besides the test, so if you, the average Afghan, use hormones, it's worth using hcg together. If you don't, the problems won't be seen quickly, but in the medium/long term. In the cognitive/physical/sexual part

Thread about HCG – Doses/protocols.

Remember that the dwarf who writes this thread is not recommending anything, use it consciously (apply it, friend, apply it).

HCG has a very short half-life, applications should be made every 2/3 days and subcutaneously.

Fraction the weekly dose by the number of applications per week.

The doses will depend on your case, in general it is 750IU/1000IU per week for those who use Test chronically.

Be careful! FINALIZED THREAD

Image 1 — Hormone Cascade
View attachment 297885

Image 2
View attachment 297886

Remembering that I wrote this thread based on topics I read, information from other places and reports (if you are in doubt, study more and see if it is worth it)

The topics covered in the thread:

• HCG and its importance in the general functions of the body;

• HCG and fertility, what are the reasons and what are the uses;

• Why use it chronically if you use hormones;

• Doses/Protocols;

• Final considerations

Thread on HCG – HCG and its importance in the general functions of the body.

Dwarves, first of all it is worth mentioning that all the information here is not described in an academic/formal way.

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

For the dwarf who still doesn't know what the gonads are, they are the organs where the sex cells are produced (in men they are called balls and in women they are ovaries).

But what is interesting about this? HCG produces Leydig cells (LH), one of the most important hormones for our body, and a small portion is transformed into FSH, which is also very important.

Since the gonads secrete the sex hormones, stimulation begins:

Image 1 – Entire hormonal cascade

Image 2 – Functions of gonadotropins

Note, for hormone production to be stimulated (Image 1), LH must be produced.

Therefore, there is a need to use HCG during the cycle. If the LH stage is left behind, the other participants in the cascade stop acting in the body, because when testosterone is administered exogenously, this process is "SKIPPED".

Thread about HCG – HCG and fertility

Down, as already mentioned in the previous topic, HCG plays a significant role in the human body. Going without it during your cycles is like jumping an electric fence.

We previously talked about the hormonal cascade, now we will talk about its importance for your fertility. LH plays a role in fertility along with FSH, so if you want to keep your balls up to date (along with the production of other essential hormones), use it. I won't elaborate carefully, but the basis is the same. The chances of getting pregnant increase, because spermatogenesis is still there, due to HCG.

And it's worth remembering that before stopping your cycle (either you're natural or you'll be riding a bike forever, you son of a bitch), it's a good idea to keep your balls activated before stopping the use of exogenous tests.

Thread about HCG – Why use it chronically if you do TRT/BLAST/CRUISE?

The answer is simple, as already pointed out in the previous images, other factors contribute to the better functioning of the body besides the test, so if you, the average Afghan, use hormones, it's worth using hcg together. If you don't, the problems won't be seen quickly, but in the medium/long term. In the cognitive/physical/sexual part

Thread about HCG – Doses/protocols.

Remember that the dwarf who writes this thread is not recommending anything, use it consciously (apply it, friend, apply it).

HCG has a very short half-life, applications should be made every 2/3 days and subcutaneously.

Fraction the weekly dose by the number of applications per week.

The doses will depend on your case, in general it is 750IU/1000IU per week for those who use Test chronically.

Be careful! FINALIZED THREAD

Welcome to Meso. Check out the New Member Introduction thread.

I’ve been using 100iu HCG every day for the last 2 years and I’ve needed to take a disproportionately massive AI dose to try to keep my e2 down. An AI only lowers my e2 so far before it doesn’t lower it any further.

The only explanation I have is that it’s the HCG. I’ve dropped the HCG for a few weeks now and I’m doing an e2 test tomorrow. If it is the HCG, then I’m not taking it ever again.

I’d rather have tic tac balls and a loss of minor hormones than blast and cruise an AI only for my e2 to still be too high.

If it’s not the HCG then I have no idea wtf I’m meant to do.

I’ve been using 100iu HCG every day for the last 2 years and I’ve needed to take a disproportionately massive AI dose to try to keep my e2 down. An AI only lowers my e2 so far before it doesn’t lower it any further.

The only explanation I have is that it’s the HCG. I’ve dropped the HCG for a few weeks now and I’m doing an e2 test tomorrow. If it is the HCG, then I’m not taking it ever again.

I’d rather have tic tac balls and a loss of minor hormones than blast and cruise an AI only for my e2 to still be too high.

Same here. Stopped using it because I needed too much AI.
Now trying to dial E2 in without hcg.

Greetings.
Yes, HCG really gives a surge of estradiol, which is completely or partially not amenable to reduction by aromatase inhibitors.
The scheme by which you take hCG is obviously doomed to fluctuations in estradiol.
Try changing the protocol, for example 3:1 three weeks of 1000 usage and skip one week. This is a common scheme in eastern Europe.

Greetings.
Yes, HCG really gives a surge of estradiol, which is completely or partially not amenable to reduction by aromatase inhibitors.
The scheme by which you take hCG is obviously doomed to fluctuations in estradiol.
Try changing the protocol, for example 3:1 three weeks of 1000 usage and skip one week. This is a common scheme in eastern Europe.
Nevermind. I’ve tested my e2 off of HCG and it seems the HCG made very little difference

Oh boy ... Another chatgpt warrior. Here we go.

Gonads, ie. balls, produce sperm, androgens and other gonadal steroids like 17oh, progesterone, etc.

Interesting huh ... Hcg does not produce leydig cells, and LH isn't an acronym for Leydig cells, it's for Luteinizing Hormone. HCG is a lygand for the LH/CG receptor located on leydig cells where upon binding it stimulates testosterone and other gonadal steroids synthesis. And if it's not obvious, Leydig cells aren't a hormone.

This analogy is far fetched/exaggerated to say the least and doesn't really make a lot of sense. HCG isn't necessary. For some people who's progesterone falls out of range when HPTA axis is shut down, IF hcg restores it to an adequate level, HCG could be a good idea. It has a lot of other functions in the body though, it even effects the immune system, so I personally recommend using it, but let's be clear; it's not a necessity which is also reflected in the medical field as it's use hasn't been all that widely adopted.

Why write such "articles" if they are way above your head? It's just a dump of misinformation, confusing noob's. Although kudos for trying, hope you do better next time.

Last edited:
Nevermind. I’ve tested my e2 off of HCG and it seems the HCG made very little difference
Might be some other downstream hormone? It's also possible the HCG made you sensitive to E2 through elevated progesterone and/or its derivatives?

I'm more interested in whether the HCG makes one feel better on a long cycle, say, 6 months+. That's when one usually feels mental health decline if predisposed because of less neurosteroid production.

Might be some other downstream hormone? It's also possible the HCG made you sensitive to E2 through elevated progesterone and/or its derivatives?

Valid points. They probably do make a difference. However more important is probably the increase in intratesticular testosterone where aromatase is adequately expressed.

If you're looking to replenish all these hormones, HCG will make little to no difference (a lot of people have shown their blood work on it). It's mainly good for boosting your loads and helping with fertility if you want kids later on.

Just take daily progesterone and DHEA, and you're good to go.

I'm more interested in whether the HCG makes one feel better on a long cycle, say, 6 months+. That's when one usually feels mental health decline if predisposed because of less neurosteroid production.
I’m only going based off of my serum e2.

I’m having a hard time getting my e2 suppressed, even with a big anastrozole dose. I thought maybe the e2 was high because of the HCG. So I came off it, and retested my e2 a month later. My e2 was actually higher.

Maybe HCG increases e2 sides, but for me at least, it certainly didn’t increase my e2.

Back