GHRP-6
TB-4 (full sequence)
BPC-157
TB-500 (fragment)
MELANOTAN 2
HGH
--------------
Blind Test
To feel good, we offer $150 store credit to those who have our products tested at Janoshik.
-------------
INTERNATIONAL Shipping and Reships Options

International Post
EMS
Fedex
--------------
For EUROPE DOMESTIC
The estimated time of arrival is 3-7 business days.
Reships:
We provide reshipment in case the package is seized.
For any breakage that may occur in the products, we will send them again if you send us an e-mail with photos.
Shipping and reships options- CORREOS,DPD,UPS,DHL,FEDEX
--------------
For USA;
We send your order WITH A TRACKING CODE THE SAME WORKING DAY for USA shipping. Shipping to The United States is via international shipping and Fedex.Generally, Local Post delivery takes place within 7-20 business days.

Fedex 3-7 days

If your order is not shipped within 3 working days, we will give a 150$ store credit for usa orders

Reships:
We provide reshipment in case the package is seized.
For any breakage that may occur in the products, we will send them again if you send us an e-mail with photos.

Payment;

We accept crypto and more

Please visit our website for our peptides,HGH and pharma grade products

FOR CONTACT
MAIL: thelobster@tuta.com
TELEGRAM: @THELOBSTERHGH

We can do wholesales of every peptides in market.For wholesale contact please.

Attachments

• THELOB6.jpeg
    THELOB6.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 270
  • THELOB7.jpeg
    THELOB7.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 233
  • THELOB8.jpeg
    THELOB8.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 197
  • THELOB9.jpeg
    THELOB9.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 179
  • THELOB10.jpeg
    THELOB10.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 169
  • THELOB11.jpeg
    THELOB11.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 209
  • THELOB2.jpeg
    THELOB2.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 230
  • THELOB.jpeg
    THELOB.jpeg
    758.7 KB · Views: 221
  • THELOB4.jpeg
    THELOB4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 207
  • THELOB3.jpeg
    THELOB3.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 204
  • THELOB12.jpeg
    THELOB12.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 200
  • THELOB5.jpeg
    THELOB5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 272
All that testing and you didn’t do dimer with your HGH??

Also @janoshik is it possible to confirm on the tests whether or not the TB is full sequence? Your reports all say TB500(TB-4)

Full sequence is a bold claim.

Also, the name cracked me up. I’m rooting for you as a source. Aside from it not being Friday you came in pretty correct.

All that testing and you didn’t do dimer with your HGH??

Also @janoshik is it possible to confirm on the tests whether or not the TB is full sequence? Your reports all say TB500(TB-4)

Full sequence is a bold claim.

Also, the name cracked me up. I’m rooting for you as a source. Aside from it not being Friday you came in pretty correct.
yes I didn't do dimer but will do next time for sure.

About TB4,Janoshik can give more details.

Cartman, lobster, fedex international?

I'm lost here.

You don't have a separate pricelist for domestic vs international and your website doesn't specify either?

That website is a nightmare to navigate btw lol, if you can't place orders on the website what's the point? Just use pastebin

Pictures of your girlfriend or mom's boobs?

Good prices on Turkish pharma items

If those hgh prices are international, that is a terrible deal. Your competition has 99% purity and no dimmer for $55 a kit.

Cartman, lobster, fedex international?

I'm lost here.

You don't have a separate pricelist for domestic vs international and your website doesn't specify either?

That website is a nightmare to navigate btw lol, if you can't place orders on the website what's the point? Just use pastebin

Pictures of your girlfriend or mom's boobs?

Good prices on Turkish pharma items
i am not that prof about website.forgive me.will fix fast.

For HGH price is same eu domestic and international.about Fedex I can sent both eu domestic and international.

Website is just to see products and prices.You can make order by contact us.

secretary boobs liked? thanks

That test was an exception not the norm to be fair. QSC generally is like 96% low-to-none dimer
That is true, it was a lucky vial. But this guy has no dimmer testing and it's +$20 a kit. Without dimmer testing alone that's a dealbreaker for most.

He's also going to lose a ton of shipments using fedex international lol

That is true, it was a lucky vial. But this guy has no dimmer testing and it's +$20 a kit. Without dimmer testing alone that's a dealbreaker for most.

Dimer testing adds like $120 or so if IIRC.

Regardless I agree, I pointed it out. Lobster definitely include dimer on all future HGH testing. You may as well not even post HGH testing here without it, as you can see.

He's also going to lose a ton of shipments using fedex international lol
next time will do with a dimer.That price is only for 1 box. if you upset about price that much why don't you contact me? I make something for you.CORREOS,DPD,UPS,DHL,FEDEX and Int. shipping I can do. why are you obsession about FEDEX?

Dimer testing adds like $120 or so if IIRC.

Regardless I agree, I pointed it out. Lobster definitely include dimer on all future HGH testing. You may as well not even post HGH testing here without it, as you can see.
yes next time will do for sure.Its not about 120$ at all, my mistake.

yes next time will do for sure.Its not about 120$ at all, my mistake.
just giving you advice bud. If I were you I wouldn’t wait, I’d get that test done ASAP.

If you can come in EU domestic with that HGH with no dimer, I see you having a bright future.

I’m not even in the EU, just aware that their best option was unfortunately busted not long ago.

next time will do with a dimer.That price is only for 1 box. if you upset about price that much why don't you contact me? I make something for you.CORREOS,DPD,UPS,DHL,FEDEX and Int. shipping I can do. why are you obsession about FEDEX?
I think maybe there is a language barrier. Not trying to be rude. Just pointing out you might not get much business for your hgh without dimmer testing, and lower prices. I can't speak for Europe, but in the USA we have a lot of domestic sources with cheap hgh. So if you are selling it international, it shouldn't be the more expensive than domestic kits.

Fedex and UPS have their own privately owned customs facilities. You can look it up and view the facilities, its not where ems/usps mail goes. They have very high seizure rates.

firstly I am not in china. my cost and Chinese suppliers cost can't be same. sorry

Also I am working with usa more then 6 years. In this time I lost maybe 3-4 packets maximum. please write me I will do every possible for you.

Will your pharmacy list be expanded? Melatonin, bp meds , metformin, testosterone? Cheers
if need some different products. we can supply yes. just mail us for products you interested. But I can't supply benzos and precursors. Thank you.

Last edited: