The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

You might as well go ahead and resend that HGH testing immediately with dimer. Pretty sure no one's going to bite here on this site without proper testing

is it just me or does anyone else feel like he just asked the chinese manufacturer to put down "The lobster" or "Meso" on a phone and told him to take a picture? lol

is it just me or does anyone else feel like he just asked the chinese manufacturer to put down "The lobster" or "Meso" on a phone and told him to take a picture? lol
How can i make you belive? Do you wanna video call to me ? I will prove you. After that i only want one more review from you. Want it? Or wanna bet 500$? :)

I think a lot of them do that I'm not really sure how they could prove otherwise. I guess maybe he could record a video of himself on Meso in the lab uploading the video that he is then recording lol

I think a lot of them do that I'm not really sure how they could prove otherwise. I guess maybe he could record a video of himself on Meso in the lab uploading the video that he is then recording lol
Hello. I am not here to lie people about manufacturing.There is really no reason for it. Why would i do that? If you want i can make video call with you too. I prove it but you must make reviews after seeing it. If you want it please contact with me. Thank you.

*welp*

I think you just gave some new potential vendors an idea.

I’m getting a slight Hermes sort of vibe here, but without the effort….or the pharma rimo & Increlex.

Placed an order for some pharma stuff from them to try out. Very quick responses on telegram. Will update when the pack arrives.

On your website some products say international only
INT. sign products,i can do international only. LOBSTER HGH i can do eu domestic. To UK international post and eu domestic both works fine. If you make an order 1 shipping cost will cover eu domestic shipping and international shipping if you want to try both. Thank you

Sponsors

Latest posts