The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Paid my order and received proof of postage and tracking within 24hrs , communication and ordering easy and quick.

Then you should ask @Millard to remove the EU from your title.
else it is misleading and misadvertising
Tbf @TheLobster did explain it to someone else, in an earlier post, and it is also written on the website that pharma is international only and everything else can also be domestic.
I don't know if he can edit the title or maybe the very first post he wrote with all the info, to make it clearer here.

Why should he delete EU if he sells his HGH like that?
By now you know that?!
its misleading if you sell 1 product of 100s available ones domestic, or am i the only one thinking that?
"Oils, Tabs, Peptides,HGH, Pharma - US / EU / INT"
"i only sell vitamin C tabs 500mg US and Eu domestic"
would that be okay too?

What’s it really matter what he sells and where ? If you look on his page it states what and where he ships too ? It’s not really hard to understand

What’s it really matter what he sells and where ? If you look on his page it states what and where he ships too ? It’s not really hard to understand
maybe your right, for guys ordering website it doesnt matter.
i never create an account on any website with my data and only order via protonmail, maybe thats why i have a different view

maybe your right, for guys ordering website it doesnt matter.
i never create an account on any website with my data and only order via protonmail, maybe thats why i have a different view
Hello . We dont have account system or order system in our website. We take orders on mail. Please check website...

i see on your website you sell anapolon but how so they stopped manufacturing in turkey a year ago or am i wrong can you clarify?

Delix Plus (Ramipril/Hidroklorotiazid) 10/12,5mg 28tablet

Diaformin 1000mg (Metformin) 100tablet

Telvis Plus (Telmisartan/Hidroklorotiazid) 80/12.5mg 28 tablet

Telvis (Telmisartan) 80mg 28tablet

Available for International shipping

cartmangear.co

Telegram @thelobsterhgh

Delix Plus (Ramipril/Hidroklorotiazid) 10/12,5mg 28tablet

Diaformin 1000mg (Metformin) 100tablet

Telvis Plus (Telmisartan/Hidroklorotiazid) 80/12.5mg 28 tablet

Telvis (Telmisartan) 80mg 28tablet

Available for International shipping

cartmangear.co

Telegram @thelobsterhgh
They are great prices

Touchdown in 3 days :)

Fast reaction, uncomplicated processing.
Exactly as it should be

I'm curious about the effect, I'll report back. ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts