The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Have been using Lobster gh for quite some time now - GREAT stuff.

Just received another order from Lobster and it was a large one for me. Everything is perfect and once again ridiculously quick shipping.

Lobster the GOAT
Whoops forgot to attach pic of the haul - It was 9 days total to US delivery. Nuts as always.

Thanks again Lobster

Attachments

• IMG_2023.jpg
    IMG_2023.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 34
Currently on 10 iu lobster gh, 30 iu Lantus, 5 humalog preworkout, 500 mcg tb4, his adex, and just finished a cycle of his anadrol. Super great stuff. All works like it’s suppose to!

HGH Serum from Ngenla - 11 hours after the 10mg subQ shot

Before - 0,579 ng/mL
After - 4,560 ng/mL

IGF1

Before - Didn't tested it, but usually is 140-200 ng/mL, on 10ui hGH it peaks +400ng/mL
After ngenla - 258 ng/mL

I am off hormones for 8 weeks now, only used ngenla and I will repeat the test in 1 week post injection
Sorry if I missed it but have you been monitoring your glucose? I'm interested in how or if it's effected by the once a week pins.

Lobster already answered me and it looks like I have found my HGH source. (After my favourite pussycat had to take a "break")

I can say it looks like we got something good going on here on the HGH side especially for us EU ppl

Lobster already answered me and it looks like I have found my HGH source. (After my favourite pussycat had to take a "break")

I can say it looks like we got something good going on here on the HGH side especially for us EU ppl

Buongiorno amico, hope he stays around, haven't used any GH yet but lobster is my first option for my planned purchase in couple months.