The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

HELLO MESO

I have an important announcement to make.
For orders of 499$ and above, shipping will be guaranteed via FedEx or UPS. We ensure secure delivery. Reship and Refund available

ONLY FOR USA for now. Soon will add UK.

DELIVERY TIME 2-3 DAYS

For orders : thelobsterhgh@tuta.com
Telegram @thelobsterhgh

Thank you

HELLO MESO

I have an important announcement to make.
For orders of 499$ and above, shipping will be guaranteed via FedEx or UPS. We ensure secure delivery. Reship and Refund available

ONLY FOR USA for now. Soon will add UK.

DELIVERY TIME 2-3 DAYS

For orders : thelobsterhgh@tuta.com
Telegram @thelobsterhgh

Thank you
2-3 days to the US? Geeezzz that sounds too good.

Does the over $500 still include free shipping like on the site?

What about EU?
Hello

International to EU by fedex only good for few countries.
For example Italy, France , Netherland pass well. Others i cant be sure thats why i cant make same deal for whole EU.

But EU DOMESTIC for all EU countries are guaranteed shipping and reship guarantee

Thank you

Be careful with this seller who is dedicated to lying to people on telegram to sell his products,
He recently told my colleague that he sent the products from China with great security and with free forwarding and it turns out that he sends them from Turkey, which never arrives at this location. Obviously if it had been clear they would not have placed the order because it would be a waste of money.
He is capable of selling his mother for a few dollars...
Hello everyone.

This SLANDEROUS man received his package in Spain today. If he considers himself a man of character, if he calls himself a man, he should apologize here.

Proof of delivery i shared

Attachments

• IMG_3755.png
    IMG_3755.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3754.png
    IMG_3754.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3753.png
    IMG_3753.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 20
Hello everyone.

This SLANDEROUS man received his package in Spain today. If he considers himself a man of character, if he calls himself a man, he should apologize here.

Proof of delivery i shared
No excuses since I am referring to the same thing. At no time did you tell him that you were sending it from Turkey. You omitted that information at all times so that he would buy from you knowing full well that 50% of packages from Turkey are confiscated at Spanish customs.
He was lucky that by paying €17.61 they gave him the package

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_160322_WPS Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_160322_WPS Office.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 9
No excuses since I am referring to the same thing. At no time did you tell him that you were sending it from Turkey. You omitted that information at all times so that he would buy from you knowing full well that 50% of packages from Turkey are confiscated at Spanish customs.
You and your friend GAY then

You should say sorry and close topic. But this what gay does

If you've worked with amateurs before, that's your problem. I'm a professional. I can deliver cargo anywhere I want. In the end, it turns out you're the one lacking character.

Thanks for letting everyone see

Fuck off you pain in the fucking neck ! Lobster is and always will be number 1

You and your friend GAY then

You should say sorry and close topic. But this what gay does

If you've worked with amateurs before, that's your problem. I'm a professional. I can deliver cargo anywhere I want. In the end, it turns out you're the one lacking character.

Thanks for letting everyone see
Fucking love the Gay word used this way. May I suggest next time to use the word: Faggot

Works even better in that sentence

here too, shipping inconveniences. Why the hell do you ship hgh and peptides to Italy with Turkish post with 40 degrees out there. Invest two coins on fedex for each shipment since you ask for 35 euros as shipping cost. Stupid person

here too, shipping inconveniences. Why the hell do you ship hgh and peptides to Italy with Turkish post with 40 degrees out there. Invest two coins on fedex for each shipment since you ask for 35 euros as shipping cost. Stupid person
Hello

The biggest fool of all. I offered three options. You can choose whichever you want. Is it really that hard to understand?

Also i offer EU domestic hgh delivery 3-4 days.

Why do all the idiots find me?