The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Hello

In 2 weeks will be available missing items again.

Also i will do 50iu HGH in vial , sema pen , tirzepatide pen and HGH pen also coming up products .

Which country are you in? Eu shippings are pretty good from international. (Italy,France,Netherland,UK,Ireland never ever problem)

If you click shipping part in website , all answers there my friend

Thank you
And Spain?

Hello

In 2 weeks will be available missing items again.

Also i will do 50iu HGH in vial , sema pen , tirzepatide pen and HGH pen also coming up products .

Which country are you in? Eu shippings are pretty good from international. (Italy,France,Netherland,UK,Ireland never ever problem)

If you click shipping part in website , all answers there my friend

Thank you
50iu in a single vial? 500 ui a box? you would be the first to bring such a product

How long does it take to ship the order from the time of payment, I have been waiting for confirmation since yesterday.
Hello

You will get your tracking as soon as possible. You ordered 10/09/2024 at 22:25 o clock .Now 11/09/2024 21:40 . I do not understand why you are asking your tracking here ? You can mail me and ask it.

Be patient my friend. We are doing everything as soon as possible and safe way!

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello

You will get your tracking as soon as possible. You ordered 10/09/2024 at 22:25 o clock .Now 11/09/2024 21:40 . I do not understand why you are asking your tracking here ? You can mail me and ask it.

Be patient my friend. We are doing everything as soon as possible and safe way!

Thank you
I'm sorry, you misunderstood me, I'm not asking for tracking here, I just ask if they give confirmation of having received the payment nothing else.it's my first order and as I told you by mail, I'm patient, but every ugl works differently.
I will be back and I am sorry.