The Nad+ Burn

Sure thing! I’m going to test out a 500mg vial with 1ml of 3:1 solution. That would be .25ml of sb and .75ml of bac. I forgot for a 3:1 ratio there needs to be 4 parts total. Good luck
So 5ml of bac + 1.66 of sb? What would be the dosage per ML in a 500mg vial? Thank u. Really appreciate it
Just to update on this. The Biosodium Carbonate only slightly reduced the pip/burn for me. I used ph testing strips to ensure a ph of 6+.

I was recently made aware that adding lidocaine was potentially an option instead. I am trying that route next and adding a little lidocaine to my injection. Still researching the optimal mix dosage for the lidocaine.

Just to update on this. The Biosodium Carbonate only slightly reduced the pip/burn for me. I used ph testing strips to ensure a ph of 6+.

I was recently made aware that adding lidocaine was potentially an option instead. I am trying that route next and adding a little lidocaine to my injection. Still researching the optimal mix dosage for the lidocaine.
let us know how that works out. Are you injecting IM or Subq?
I was also told that mixing with sodium chloride/saline solution works.

Thanks for the follow up. If it doesn’t help me I may go the nasal route and reconstitute with ultrapure sterile water. Theoretically it should work, there is semax for sale on Amazon that does this type of method.

Thanks for the follow up. If it doesn’t help me I may go the nasal route and reconstitute with ultrapure sterile water. Theoretically it should work, there is semax for sale on Amazon that does this type of method.
I have a source(Wuhan Eusana Technology Co) that provides NADs+ as an oral suspension that goes under the tongue. Going to move to that after I get through the 15 vials of injectable I still have left lol. I am not the type to waste good peps, pain be damned!

I have a source(Wuhan Eusana Technology Co) that provides NADs+ as an oral suspension that goes under the tongue. Going to move to that after I get through the 15 vials of injectable I still have left lol. I am not the type to waste good peps, pain be damned!
I will explain why I am asking this, but is the nad you are injecting purely that, or is it a mixture of substances?

I will explain why I am asking this, but is the nad you are injecting purely that, or is it a mixture of substances?
Are you asking if I mix it with other peptides? That answer is no. I have 500mg vials of Nads+ from X. To each vial I add approx .5ml of BS and 3.5 ml of BW. I don't mix it with anything else in the vial or injection. I do take other peps but I don't mix them together.

My bad, I was off on that first post!!! Should be 5 divided by 4= 1.25ml of sb + 3.75ml of bac = 5ml of 3:1 solution.
hey..i tried adding SB and now the ph levels are around 8-9...is that bad? would it hurt NAD or have some side effect on injection? Thanks

hey..i tried adding SB and now the ph levels are around 8-9...is that bad? would it hurt NAD or have some side effect on injection? Thanks
Post #4 in this thread mentioned the solution should be around a ph of 7 when mixed and should not degrade the NAD.

Are you asking if I mix it with other peptides? That answer is no. I have 500mg vials of Nads+ from X. To each vial I add approx .5ml of BS and 3.5 ml of BW. I don't mix it with anything else in the vial or injection. I do take other peps but I don't mix them together.
Sorry, I just realised i forgot to reply to this.
I recently went to a private event, where some scientists and researchers gave a talk. One of them, also spoke about nad + and some trials they had done. They said that supplementation of nad does not increase nad levels. It's all about precursors. Also, oral supplementation provides the best absorption, so whatever you inject won't do it.
They didn't mention any peptide, expensive or novel substance and, when someone asked them about this kind of thing, they said their data showed no absorption and/or efficacy.
Basically, you are much better off choosing a supplement, and there are many available, that contain elements proven to actually raise nad levels (e.g. as simple as b vitamins and various herbal compounds).
Also, training is one of the things that is most beneficial to nad, notwithstanding anything you may want to take.

Sorry, I just realised i forgot to reply to this.
I recently went to a private event, where some scientists and researchers gave a talk. One of them, also spoke about nad + and some trials they had done. They said that supplementation of nad does not increase nad levels. It's all about precursors. Also, oral supplementation provides the best absorption, so whatever you inject won't do it.
They didn't mention any peptide, expensive or novel substance and, when someone asked them about this kind of thing, they said their data showed no absorption and/or efficacy.
Basically, you are much better off choosing a supplement, and there are many available, that contain elements proven to actually raise nad levels (e.g. as simple as b vitamins and various herbal compounds).
Also, training is one of the things that is most beneficial to nad, notwithstanding anything you may want to take.
Well from my own experience, I feel better when I take it. I don't feel as tired and I seem to have more umph when working out. I also had painful inflammation/arthritis in my thumb, prescribed cream from my doctor to help- which didn't. Shots into my thumb were going to be the next step. Since about 2 weeks after starting nads. my thumb no longer hurts or bothers me. If it's all a placebo affect tbh I don't care. If it's all in my head it's still working for me so I'm going to continue until it's not.

Have previously tried B12 and other energy supplements to no effect.

Try adding sodium bicarbonate to balance the PH levels. Normal NAD in BAC water comes out approximately 2 PH in testing strips, so a 3:1 ratio of BAC water to sodium bicarbonate should bring it to a 6-7 level. Hope this helps
Of course, here you go: Sodium Bicarb

It is commonly used in injections across the medical field to aid in PH balancing, and should not affect the NAD molecule at all. I have tried this consistently with every NAD bottle i get and it works like a charm
Let me preface by saying I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I gave a natural birth after 3 days of labor, I have tattoos on my inner wrist and ribs(I fell asleep getting the tatt on my ribs). I used to be a cutter. Etc.

And I have to say this nad+ burn is annoying. Subq 50mg done in 25 units on 1ml syringe. Burning lasts a few hours and IS stays sore for about 2 days. No other reactions.

I know some people dilute it more, but here's my question.

Does diluting it more help more vs just diluting less and injecting smaller ?

Example if I double the bac water and inject 50units would that really hurt less than halving the bac water and doing a smaller quick dose of say 10 units or even 5 units?

It's not the ph of the bac water as I used the same water for other peps and zero burn.
if you haven't purchased the SB yet, I searched and found a price that was a bit more affordable than the link that was sent by @jayteelif87 however, thanks Jay for the referral info
Here's a company that will send individual vials vs buying a case of 25. Wholesale Medical Supplies and Equipment | Grayline® Official

I got mine from Farris Labs. It's where I already get my bac water and more recently my lidocaine since they sell individual vials.
on Sodium bicarbonate it says for single use only. Can it be used to pull out water multiple time or it will get contaminated?

Sponsors

Latest posts