The smart mouth, we refuse jano testing, SUPERSALE

Do we need to discuss this again because you really don't have shit to say?

Ok buddy.

Where do you think I got the factory stock pics with hundreds of kits with my name on them? You know, the ones you said I left out of my fridge and were going bad by the minute, lol

The main thread has guys that contacted him and he said yes, I was good. You still seem to be clinging to the story that you were the only person that contacted him when you simply weren't. It's really 3 guys saying yes and only you saying no.

Email him right now and say this-

=============
Title-

Btop meso

Message-

Will btop deliver?

=============

Before you start making shit up, I'm saying he can say yes I deliver or no you may have problems. As long as I choose this back and forth with jano I won't be in the banner. I choose to peruse the scammer jano shit and not worry about the banner.

His shit was forced on me, not the other way around.

Do you know how many guys you insult for small kit purchases?

Some guys want to try the product and since I offer serum testing at no cost to them (2 per batch), They can try it and have blood drawn.

Some guys run anti aging/rejuvenation doses and don't need a lot of kits.

Some guys have families out there and can only get the minimum at a time so they can feed kids and pay bills.

I've had guys waiting on international too long and need something to get by.

Since I'm not going anywhere, it would be more appropriate for you to take the hike.

You don't seem to know anything about anything fella.
You came here saying you are pretty much TP's right hand and will be listed as approved reshipper in no time.

TP, on the other hand says you are just a guy who buys from him and that's it and doesn't want to be associated with you any further, which kind of makes you full of shit, no matter how much you dance around it.

It's not a good look for your business to be caught being full of shit in your literal intro post, is it?

Oh right, sorry, I forced this on you, poor guy. I almost forgot. Which cruel and disheartening one line of text of mine was the vicious verbal assault that was the tipping point?

No little guy, you came here and started flinging shit, disrespecting every member, not only me and now you are telling people to take a hike?

The world might go full on planet of the apes kind of thing and people shitting on you here will be the metaphorical statue of liberty half buried in the sand, still present after the millenia.

And you still wouldn't have posted any tests.

planet-of-apes-46b27e5.jpg

Last edited:
You came here saying you are pretty much TP's right hand and will be listed as approved reshipper in no time.

TP, on the other hand says you are just a guy who buys from him and that's it and doesn't want to be associated with you any further, which kind of makes you full of shit, no matter how much you dance around it.

It's not a good look for your business to be caught being full of shit in your literal intro post, is it?

Oh right, sorry, I forced this on you, poor guy. I almost forgot. Which cruel and disheartening one line of text of mine was the vicious verbal assault that was the tipping point?

No little guy, you came here and started flinging shit, disrespecting every member, not only me and now you are telling people to take a hike?

The world might go full on planet of the apes kind of thing and people shitting on you here will be the metaphorical statue of liberty half buried in the sand, still present after the millenia.

And you still wouldn't have posted any tests.

View attachment 170644
Ok, now we're back to saying the same shit over and over again. I just discussed this yesterday and about 4 or 5 times before that.

What's the long term plan here fella?

Do we just bicker back and forth for all eternity?

This all crossed the stupid line some time ago yet we keep going with no end in site.

It's obvious neither are going to budge here but I'm about to be done with the bickering.

Your welcome to stick around in the threads but don't expect responses.

I will admit, this bickering has helped me because members got to know me a bit. But, I'm tired of the games, that's not what I'm here for.

Stay or leave but I'm moving on.

Ok, now we're back to saying the same shit over and over again. I just discussed this yesterday and about 4 or 5 times before that.

What's the long term plan here fella?

Do we just bicker back and forth for all eternity?

This all crossed the stupid line some time ago yet we keep going with no end in site.

It's obvious neither are going to budge here but I'm about to be done with the bickering.

Your welcome to stick around in the threads but don't expect responses.

I will admit, this bickering has helped me because members got to know me a bit. But, I'm tired of the games, that's not what I'm here for.

Stay or leave but I'm moving on.
Oh. Geez.

A guy copy pasting the same messages about stuff over half a decade old is worried about someone being repetitive?

You have wrecked your chances of running a business with your get-to-know-me-better posts way past the point of no return, so I don't think this will be over as long as you are here.

Least of all when you say so.

Do we need to discuss this again because you really don't have shit to say?

Ok buddy.

Where do you think I got the factory stock pics with hundreds of kits with my name on them? You know, the ones you said I left out of my fridge and were going bad by the minute, lol

The main thread has guys that contacted him and he said yes, I was good. You still seem to be clinging to the story that you were the only person that contacted him when you simply weren't. It's really 3 guys saying yes and only you saying no.

Email him right now and say this-

=============
Title-

Btop meso

Message-

Will btop deliver?

=============

Before you start making shit up, I'm saying he can say yes I deliver or no you may have problems. As long as I choose this back and forth with jano I won't be in the banner. I choose to peruse the scammer jano shit and not worry about the banner.

His shit was forced on me, not the other way around.

Do you know how many guys you insult for small kit purchases?

Some guys want to try the product and since I offer serum testing at no cost to them (2 per batch), They can try it and have blood drawn.

Some guys run anti aging/rejuvenation doses and don't need a lot of kits.

Some guys have families out there and can only get the minimum at a time so they can feed kids and pay bills.

I've had guys waiting on international too long and need something to get by.

Since I'm not going anywhere, it would be more appropriate for you to take the hike.

You don't seem to know anything about anything fella.

I already emailed and talked to TP, and even said your name btop. He told me, he has lots of guys that resell his products. You on the other hand ARE NOT AN APPROVED RESHIPPER of his. That is what he told me. What don't you understand? YOU'RE NOT in the link that YOU even provided. You're a low life scum bag, and Im not going anywhere. Ill be up in you're shit for months to come. So get used to it.

I am insulting guys? LOL.. Aint that the pot calling the kettle black. You have been insulting members here since day one. Now get lost you punk kid..

I already emailed and talked to TP, and even said your name btop. He told me, he has lots of guys that resell his products. You on the other hand ARE NOT AN APPROVED RESHIPPER of his. That is what he told me. What don't you understand? YOU'RE NOT in the link that YOU even provided. You're a low life scum bag, and Im not going anywhere. Ill be up in you're shit for months to come. So get used to it.

I am insulting guys? LOL.. Aint that the pot calling the kettle black. You have been insulting members here since day one. Now get lost you punk kid..
Of course you're not going to mail him. That would take away your whole talking point.

So, just keep me bumped up fella.

Oh. Geez.

A guy copy pasting the same messages about stuff over half a decade old is worried about someone being repetitive?

You have wrecked your chances of running a business with your get-to-know-me-better posts way past the point of no return, so I don't think this will be over as long as you are here.

Least of all when you say so.
Ha ha, I'm already doing enough to stay.

You know the meditrope line, you tested them more than anyone. I sit here, they sell. Doesn't matter the picture you try to pait for everyone, time will show ya.

Go ahead and keep me bumped up but try not to look like too much of a stalker.

Just in case you missed some of the lowest priced domestic meditropes around, yes, even less than Tp when figuring in shipping prices-

Blacktops 150iu --- $125ea

Mauvetops 120iu --- $107ea

Goldtops 150iu --- $135ea --- Ya, $135 for golds.

Shipping -
1+ $20
8+ $25
28 + $30

Order email in my signature.

You are welcome to PM me with any questions. I only check the boards once a day so emailing would get faster response times.

Gotta love @janoshik destroying this guy. Seems @Btop is showing his true colors as most likely been bullied as a youngster.
Hey buddy, long time no see.

Remember, you tagged me in this...

No I'm not a disgraced ex member, but you are a disgraced member around parts of the community, huh?

Weirdo pics of you dressed up as some kinda freak, yes I know where to find them. Members went looking for you outside the community because you were being called out at another forum for messing around too much in the teen section with the under aged kids? ;)

I have access to that stuff as well, been knowing you for a long time fella.

I'm guessing you're ready to be done with this conversation.

You really want to see a guy destroyed?

You are a member places I'm on staff too...

Goldtops 150iu --- $135ea --- Ya, $135 for golds.

Shipping -
1+ $20
8+ $25
28 + $30

Order email is in my signature.

You are welcome to PM me with any questions. I only check the boards once a day so emailing would get faster response times.

No I'm not a disgraced ex member, but you are a disgraced member around parts of the community, huh?

Weirdo pics of you dressed up as some kinda freak, yes I know where to find them. Members went looking for you outside the community because you were being called out at another forum for messing around too much in the teen section with the under aged kids? ;)

Very nice.

Let's share what your other accounts are, Mr. Staff. Or are you too scared and ready to be done with this conversation?

Thank you for being a watchful staff member of the teen section with the underaged kids for all these years.

Thanks for the bumps fellas.

@Liska

You sell gh, how do these prices look for the meditrope line?

Goldtops 150iu --- $135ea

Shipping -
1+ $20
8+ $25
28 + $30

@Liska

Shipping -
1+ $20
8+ $25
28 + $30
I think they pale in comparison to your prices for high quality Ace; Alien Sex Fiend (mixed with heroin); Amoeba; Angel; Angel Dust; Angel Hair; Angel Mist; Angel Poke; Animal Tranquilizer; Aurora Borealis; Black Acid (mixed with LSD); Black Whack; Blue Madman; Blue Star; Boat; Busy Bee; Butt Naked; Cadillac; Cliffhanger; Columbo; Cozmos; Crazy Coke; Crazy Eddie; Cucuy; Cyclones; Detroit Pink; Dipper; Domex (mixed with MDMA); Dummy Dust; Dust; Dust Joint; Dust of Angels; Elephant; Elephant Tranquilizer; Embalming Fluid; Energizer; Fake STP; Flakes; Goon; Gorilla Tab; Gorilla Biscuits; Green Leaves; Green Tea; Heaven & Hell; Hog; Horse Tracks; Horse Tranquilizers; Jet Fuel; Juice; Kaps; K-Blast; Killer; Kools; Leaky Leak; Lemon 714; Lethal Weapon; Love Boat; Mad Dog; Mad Man; Magic Dust; Mean Green; Mint Leaf; Mint Weed; Mist; Monkey Dust; Monkey Tranquilizer; New Acid; New Magic; Orange Crystal; Ozone; Paz; Peace Pill; Peep; Peter Pan; Pig Killer; Puffy; Purple Rain; Red Devil; Rocket Fuel; Rupture; Scuffle; Sheets; Sherms; Shermstick; Space (mixed with cocaine); Spores; Stardust; STP; Super Grass; Super Kools; Surfer; Synthetic Cocaine; Taking a Cruise; T-Buzz; Tic Tac; Tish; Trank; Venom;
Wack (mixed with cocaine); Water; Wet; White Horizon; Wobble Weed; Wolf; Worm; Yellow Fever; Zombie; Zoom (mixed with marijuana)!

@Liska

Shipping -
1+ $20
8+ $25
28 + $30
What are your other accounts, Mr. Forum Staff?

Or are you too afraid to share that given your track record?

I think they pale in comparison to your prices for high quality Ace; Alien Sex Fiend (mixed with heroin); Amoeba; Angel; Angel Dust; Angel Hair; Angel Mist; Angel Poke; Animal Tranquilizer; Aurora Borealis; Black Acid (mixed with LSD); Black Whack; Blue Madman; Blue Star; Boat; Busy Bee; Butt Naked; Cadillac; Cliffhanger; Columbo; Cozmos; Crazy Coke; Crazy Eddie; Cucuy; Cyclones; Detroit Pink; Dipper; Domex (mixed with MDMA); Dummy Dust; Dust; Dust Joint; Dust of Angels; Elephant; Elephant Tranquilizer; Embalming Fluid; Energizer; Fake STP; Flakes; Goon; Gorilla Tab; Gorilla Biscuits; Green Leaves; Green Tea; Heaven & Hell; Hog; Horse Tracks; Horse Tranquilizers; Jet Fuel; Juice; Kaps; K-Blast; Killer; Kools; Leaky Leak; Lemon 714; Lethal Weapon; Love Boat; Mad Dog; Mad Man; Magic Dust; Mean Green; Mint Leaf; Mint Weed; Mist; Monkey Dust; Monkey Tranquilizer; New Acid; New Magic; Orange Crystal; Ozone; Paz; Peace Pill; Peep; Peter Pan; Pig Killer; Puffy; Purple Rain; Red Devil; Rocket Fuel; Rupture; Scuffle; Sheets; Sherms; Shermstick; Space (mixed with cocaine); Spores; Stardust; STP; Super Grass; Super Kools; Surfer; Synthetic Cocaine; Taking a Cruise; T-Buzz; Tic Tac; Tish; Trank; Venom;
Wack (mixed with cocaine); Water; Wet; White Horizon; Wobble Weed; Wolf; Worm; Yellow Fever; Zombie; Zoom (mixed with marijuana)!
Lemme get a gorilla biscuit plz.

Third-party testing is when a manufacturing company sends its product to an outside, unbiased lab for testing to see if it meets the standards of the company, and to ensure that what is on the label is actually inside the product. Now, that is fine in the legal market where the manufacturer obtains legal quality certificates according to their results, these certifications are constantly monitored by the companies that grant such accreditations and even so, they cheat with that, what can we expect in an illegal market… where there is no such certificate, this is done only for marketing by the dealers so it would not be smart to trust in the results test of samples sent by the source itself, he could send real samples for the test and then sell cheap garbage instead (in this way, they low the final cost and have the products at better pricing but half or more of the batch is crap). In the end, you have to make a test by yourself if you want to be sure…

Third-party testing is when a manufacturing company sends its product to an outside, unbiased lab for testing to see if it meets the standards of the company, and to ensure that what is on the label is actually inside the product. Now, that is fine in the legal market where the manufacturer obtains legal quality certificates according to their results, these certifications are constantly monitored by the companies that grant such accreditations and even so, they cheat with that, what can we expect in an illegal market… where there is no such certificate, this is done only for marketing by the dealers so it would not be smart to trust in the results test of samples sent by the source itself, he could send real samples for the test and then sell cheap garbage instead (in this way, they low the final cost and have the products at better pricing but half or more of the batch is crap). In the end, you have to make a test by yourself if you want to be sure…
Um ok