The worst thing about blasting....

Honestly man... for me it feels good as fuck to finally get off and relax, it gets tiring as hell to eat so much and train so hard and constantly think about bodybuilding and combatting side effects with various supplements.
Valid. Watching at least some of my gains fade away and wanting the "high" to continue outweighs it for me though

this is why I dont plan to blat any more

size gained on a big blast is pretty unsustainable. it was fun to experiment and get huge but at the end of the say a moderate cruise dose of test is all most of us need imo
Thats why you always high dose cruise, always gaining

Honestly man... for me it feels good as fuck to finally get off and relax, it gets tiring as hell to eat so much and train so hard and constantly think about bodybuilding and combatting side effects with various supplements.
Mines the combating side effects. That’s what gets tiring for me. Just recently I had sulfur burps and all kinds of nasty shit happening to my stomach and had to change up a lot. Usually around week 8-10 is when side effects start taking their toll on me and I either find ways to mitigate or jump ship

800mg sustanon and 1g masteron e weekly 2 shots (sun & Thurs) and I'm not even sure I want to cruise. Blood work is all good and I feel zero sides. Blood pressure 135/75 max as well. Heart rating between 68-70. But I have to be a good boy and cruise at some point.
1000mcg a week of hcg for 6 weeks on 8 weeks off seems to have taken care of any high cholesterol issues as well.
Heck I'm usually in full blast when my doc does blood work and everything is good. Also I donate blood every 2 months.

Last edited:
800mg sustanon and 1g masteron e weekly 2 shots (sun & Thurs) and I'm not even sure I want to cruise. Blood work is all good and I feel zero sides. Blood pressure 135/75 max as well. Heart rating between 68-70. But I have to be a good boy and cruise at some point.
1000mcg a week of hcg for 6 weeks on 8 weeks off seems to have taken care of any high cholesterol issues as well.
Heck I'm usually in full blast when my doc does blood work and everything is good. Also I donate blood every 2 months.
You must be sub-30 years?

this is why I dont plan to blat any more

size gained on a big blast is pretty unsustainable. it was fun to experiment and get huge but at the end of the say a moderate cruise dose of test is all most of us need imo
I find it to be true too. I also find it unbelievable when someone who's 250lbs and quite lean says he cruises on 1cc per week to maintain.

Thats why you always high dose cruise, always gaining
What is high dose cruising in your book? Also what do you cruise on, if you don't mind?

I find it to be true too. I also find it unbelievable when someone who's 250lbs and quite lean says he cruises on 1cc per week to maintain.

What is high dose cruising in your book? Also what do you cruise on, if you don't mind?
I can cruise on 250mg ( even go as low as 140mg) but only for about 4-6 mths max. Reg cruise to maintain 240lbs-250lbs (depending on where I ended my cycle) needs to be at least 400-500mg for me.
So I'll do it in spurts. Then the fat starts to accumulate and I go back to at least 400mg.
Lately I'm working on a more lean physique so we'll see what is required.

I posted something similar in a different thread. I'd say the say gains on 500mg of test a week is what is most sustainable on a cruise afterwards. Anything above that will be really really hard to maintain

I'd definitely try to bring that blood pressure down. 135 is hypertension and a time bomb waiting to happen. Ideal systolic is 115.

Telmisartan is nothing but beneficial for people running gear. 2g of taurine daily can even drop it 5-10 points easily. Plus telmisartan usually controls HCT enough to make donating unnecessary.

I can cruise on 250mg ( even go as low as 140mg) but only for about 4-6 mths max. Reg cruise to maintain 240lbs-250lbs (depending on where I ended my cycle) needs to be at least 400-500mg for me.
So I'll do it in spurts. Then the fat starts to accumulate and I go back to at least 400mg.
Lately I'm working on a more lean physique so we'll see what is required.
I've come across a lot of BBers on youtube who are running grams of gear and are near 50 or over 50. Some competing.

I guess some people just have genetics to be able to tolerate loads of gear at an old age and still seem healthy.

Sponsors

Back