MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

3 week TA for international, not sure on domestic TA

Running 1/2 vial of the mauves a day (so 6-6.5iu?). Very very happy with the quality of the gh, the look, the fullness, great sleep quality, waking up every day looking leaner, minimal water retention (but I attribute this to mostly diet)

I'm a TP fan now. Just order early if you start running low on stock because he's been selling out fast and it could take 3 weeks.

Edit: just saw the testing report for mauves #133. 16.91iu per vial, so I guess I'm doing around 8.5iu/day

Again, very happy with the quality

3 week TA for international, not sure on domestic TA

Running 1/2 vial of the mauves a day (so 6-6.5iu?). Very very happy with the quality of the gh, the look, the fullness, great sleep quality, waking up every day looking leaner, minimal water retention (but I attribute this to mostly diet)

I'm a TP fan now. Just order early if you start running low on stock because he's been selling out fast and it could take 3 weeks.

Edit: just saw the testing report for mauves #133. 16.91iu per vial, so I guess I'm doing around 8.5iu/day

Again, very happy with the quality
have you considered going with the blacks or the golds as others have stated those ones are of better quality?
And do you feel and see better on these than K4L?

have you considered going with the blacks or the golds as others have stated those ones are of better quality?
I considered it yeah, but they weren't available before
As long as I know the purity % and iu per vial I can just dose accordingly, not too worried about the top color

Although I do want to try the black tops. They were just out of gold and blacks when I looked.

Too early to give a fair comparison, but I'm very pleased with TPs GH. The look feels different in the mornings when I do my fasted check