MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Well I been on Tp GH for over a year straight, then I stopped for 3 weeks, and now just started this new batch couple days ago,
I done many blood tests on the year run i done, IGF levels close to between 700/900 if I remember correctly I posted some on here,
I was doing between 4/6 iu at that time, now I just started this new batch iv been doing 1.5 twice a day and haven’t felt or seen any of the usual signs yet
What color tops if you don't mind me asking?

where the 4/6 split too?

I wonder if you upped to 4/6 if you’d see. I don’t get any side effects unless I go over 6. What are your usual signs, CTS?
Yes maybe my body got used to that dose, I usually get fuller with in a day or 2 and water retention, the 4/6 was split too

Well I been on Tp GH for over a year straight, then I stopped for 3 weeks, and now just started this new batch couple days ago,
I done many blood tests on the year run i done, IGF levels close to between 700/900 if I remember correctly I posted some on here,
I was doing between 4/6 iu at that time, now I just started this new batch iv been doing 1.5 twice a day and haven’t felt or seen any of the usual signs yet
700 to 900!!!! Wtf wow thats pretty damn high igf-1

The DOM USA vs Internatioanl Serivce is kinda confusing when trying to place an order

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE.​

IT WILL BE SENT INTERNATIONAL But this service is techincally Dom usa ( for usa customers only ) . So just imagine getting domestic service but t/a is 7.14 days “

Soooooo which one does a good ole spark spangled boy order from?