• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Thinking about taking the dive on PharmacomLabs after being sort of upset at naps

Nicholas Smith

I'm on self prescribed TRT because it's cheaper for me to get it offline since I have no insurance. My doctor agreed that I needed it but even with Goodrx it's still more expensive.

So I looked around (admittedly not enough) and bought some gear from naps, BM Test Enanthate 250 (40 amps) and Sust 250 (20 amps). I haven't done a quantitative test on it yet to see if it's dosed right at all but five weeks in and I'm not feeling much of anything at 200/wk and I'm almost certain the Nolvadex and arimidex from Alpha Pharm was bunk. I know they're not completely bunk, because I have had a sharp increase in acne, but that's about it.

So the point I'm getting at, is I've read a lot of good about pharmacom labs on here, but I'm worried about trying a new source and having the same thing happen, or it get seized (which I've had happen twice on domestic orders from other places). I mostly need some reassurance. And if anyone has experience with their sust/enth, and how bad the pip, etc. The PCT is kind of expensive but I don't need PCT, mostly just ancillary support which I'll be getting from a cheaper source.

Last edited:
Any particular reason you’re running arimidex and nolvadex? So, you didn’t want to get prescribed pharma test from your dr because it was too expensive, but, instead went and got burned(allegedly) on UGL? Penny wise, pound foolish. #1. You don’t want your insurance to know you’re on test anyway, so, don’t use them. #2. A 10ML vial of test cyp is $40-50 from the pharmacy on GoodRx(for me, anyway). If you’re truly only going to do TRT, buy the test from the pharmacy. Do NOT buy UGL PCT, look for Pharma, plenty of sources for it.

If youre looking for someone to give a gtg, its not going to happen here. Sounds like you have been doing some reading and that is great, do your research and make an informed decision. Maybe someone can chime in with personal experiences, I personally have none regarding this source.

I am curious about your domestic orders being seized though.

You've found the lowest hanging fruit.

No one will give you a gtg here is correct.

I will say that you probably shouldn't expect much from 200 mg test weekly and there's a good chance all this adex and nolva is overkill.

I hope you ran bloods before you started.

If not, drop the adex, continue your test at 200 mg weekly.... wait about 4 weeks, run bloodwork, and let's see where your test levels are and your E2 levels are at. Then you can start adjusting dosages.

What is your goal here? What are you expecting?

Two domestics from sources that I vetted pretty well personally I guess had less than good stealth. Got a nasty gram from the USPS which is federal law enforcement for the postal system. They're a pretty serious law branch in themselves, but all they say is "we found a package with a suspected controlled substance, if you'd like to claim it call xxx" and I never called. Been a year so I think I'm safe haha
If youre looking for someone to give a gtg, its not going to happen here. Sounds like you have been doing some reading and that is great, do your research and make an informed decision. Maybe someone can chime in with personal experiences, I personally have none regarding this source.

I am curious about your domestic orders being seized though.

You've found the lowest hanging fruit.

No one will give you a gtg here is correct.

I will say that you probably shouldn't expect much from 200 mg test weekly and there's a good chance all this adex and nolva is overkill.

I hope you ran bloods before you started.

If not, drop the adex, continue your test at 200 mg weekly.... wait about 4 weeks, run bloodwork, and let's see where your test levels are and your E2 levels are at. Then you can start adjusting dosages.

What is your goal here? What are you expecting?
I'm not taking the adex and Nolvadex, just as needed which I haven't yet. I'm 32 and my testosterone was 117ng/dL, just trying to get it to a normal level.

Not so much looking for a gtg, just personal experience with their customer service etc. I tend to word things poorly because of super high anxiety and other fun mental effects to almost nil testosterone levels lol

I don't actually have insurance, new regulations in my area dropped me from medicaid and my job doesn't offer insurance without being there for a year. The arimidex and Nolvadex is just in case I get sides, so it's just sitting there. I did a home brew reagent/quantitative test (I used to be a chemist) and it turned up less than stellar. I don't have the supplies I need to run a q test on my enanthate and sust so I'm waiting for reagents in the mail
Any particular reason you’re running arimidex and nolvadex? So, you didn’t want to get prescribed pharma test from your dr because it was too expensive, but, instead went and got burned(allegedly) on UGL? Penny wise, pound foolish. #1. You don’t want your insurance to know you’re on test anyway, so, don’t use them. #2. A 10ML vial of test cyp is $40-50 from the pharmacy on GoodRx(for me, anyway). If you’re truly only going to do TRT, buy the test from the pharmacy. Do NOT buy UGL PCT, look for Pharma, plenty of sources for it.

I don't actually have insurance, new regulations in my area dropped me from medicaid and my job doesn't offer insurance without being there for a year. The arimidex and Nolvadex is just in case I get sides, so it's just sitting there. I did a home brew reagent/quantitative test (I used to be a chemist) and it turned up less than stellar. I don't have the supplies I need to run a q test on my enanthate and sust so I'm waiting for reagents in the mail
Your insurance info is irrelevant, my point was you don’t want them in your business, go buy it out of pocket. I’m on prescribed TRT, I pay $40-50 per 10ML vial, and gladly, I might add, I don’t worry that some unscrupulous drug dealer has sold me underdosed or bunk cyp. The only reason I buy UGL is to blast. If you’re strictly TRT, but the test from the pharmacy. Buy pharma PCT products as well.

200 mg/week of test and you’re not really going to notice anything.

You’re trying to do self-prescribed but I don’t think you really know what’s involved with that. You’re going to be getting some bloodwork done, and adjust accordingly. It’s not as simple as jab and go. You can’t tell by feelings, energy, acne or bonerzzz. You may have to do 3 rounds of bloodwork to get your Test dose dialed in and your AI dose set (if needed). High estrogen is bad, but crashed estrogen is even worse.

The sustanon will be almost useless for TRT. Dont get that again. Stick with TestE or TestCyp. Get some real pharmaceutical grade arimidex. There are plenty of sources here for that. UGLs can’t properly dose 1 mg caps or tabs no matter who they are. You’ll be chasing your tail trying to use crap AI.

Read through the Underground and find something that YOU are comfortable with. If you are doing this you are making the decision to accept responsibility for your own health.

Two domestic packs seized? Sounds like your supplier sent you a hot pack.

200 mg/week of test and you’re not really going to notice anything.

You’re trying to do self-prescribed but I don’t think you really know what’s involved with that. You’re going to be getting some bloodwork done, and adjust accordingly. It’s not as simple as jab and go. You can’t tell by feelings, energy, acne or bonerzzz. You may have to do 3 rounds of bloodwork to get your Test dose dialed in and your AI dose set (if needed). High estrogen is bad, but crashed estrogen is even worse.

The sustanon will be almost useless for TRT. Dont get that again. Stick with TestE or TestCyp. Get some real pharmaceutical grade arimidex. There are plenty of sources here for that. UGLs can’t properly dose 1 mg caps or tabs no matter who they are. You’ll be chasing your tail trying to use crap AI.

Read through the Underground and find something that YOU are comfortable with. If you are doing this you are making the decision to accept responsibility for your own health.

How on earth are your domestic orders getting seized? Are the suppliers writing "ILLEGAL STEROIDS" on the packs? I've never even heard of someone having a domestic pack intercepted.

And Pharmacom is great if you enjoy paying extra for packaging.

I'm on self prescribed TRT because it's cheaper for me to get it offline since I have no insurance. My doctor agreed that I needed it but even with Goodrx it's still more expensive.

So I looked around (admittedly not enough) and bought some gear from naps, BM Test Enanthate 250 (40 amps) and Sust 250 (20 amps). I haven't done a quantitative test on it yet to see if it's dosed right at all but five weeks in and I'm not feeling much of anything at 200/wk and I'm almost certain the Nolvadex and arimidex from Alpha Pharm was bunk. I know they're not completely bunk, because I have had a sharp increase in acne, but that's about it.

So the point I'm getting at, is I've read a lot of good about pharmacom labs on here, but I'm worried about trying a new source and having the same thing happen, or it get seized (which I've had happen twice on domestic orders from other places). I mostly need some reassurance. And if anyone has experience with their sust/enth, and how bad the pip, etc. The PCT is kind of expensive but I don't need PCT, mostly just ancillary support which I'll be getting from a cheaper source.
Yea naps is garbage. Only thing was the alpha pharma I used was always great n cheap. But not there auxiliary def stick to pharma for that. Personally been using sp. good product good price. Actually just had an issue with naps. Someone I know wanted some ap and wouldn’t have it any other way. Sent payment haven’t had response for week now. Fk naps! Lol my friend would agree. His money gone with the wind now.

How on earth are your domestic orders getting seized? Are the suppliers writing "ILLEGAL STEROIDS" on the packs? I've never even heard of someone having a domestic pack intercepted.

When it wasn't actually domestic this happens.