This happened after injecting 5iu HGH ! HELP !! *********************

sin

I am confident enough now to say that what is in this vials is absolutely not HGH !

It is GHRp-6 or some similar peptide. this is the reason for the crazy hunger and insulin like symptoms....
It really does feel like a 1ui injection of insulin (which is the reason why this could ruin your health) but I dont think insulin can in powder form.

TAKE this as a lesson and trust nobody...,be careful brothers.... I am DONE WITH THIS SH*T, yes I lost again my $$$,time,health and feel like a complete idiot.
I can not even do a GH serum blood test because as soon as I inject it I feel like I am about to die... (insulin users should know what I am talking about).

That sucks man, though it's good no extreme damage seems to have been done. Don't feel like an idiot though. You at least were responsible enough to seek guidance when you thought something was wrong. And without a post automatically condemning someone with no analysis done whatsoever.

thebright

That sucks man, though it's good no extreme damage seems to have been done. Don't feel like an idiot though. You at least were responsible enough to seek guidance when you thought something was wrong. And without a post automatically condemning someone with no analysis done whatsoever.

yes, and honestly lets not even talk about the price difference between what I paid for this 100ui of FAKE GH, and the price of 1 month worth GHRP-6 LOL
lesson learned anyway ; )

Dr JIM

OP sorry about the adverse effects you have encountered but they are not at all uncommon when "Generic GH" is the involved PED.

However your unfortunate experience could aid others by forwarding one vial of that bunk my way. Thereafter I would perform a formal HPLC/MS analysis to determine the content and relative concentrations.

(FYI I strongly believe INSULIN is ONE such ingredient. If that can be proven, and there is NO BETTER TEST, this story won't end on Meso since those"production" F...kers could KILL a mate, using 10-20 IU for instance)

The only proviso is that the results would be posted on Meso yet your Meso handle will be COMPLETELY removed! If interested PLEASE PM me for forwarding information.

Regards
jim

FinaFan

This is scarey as hell. It would really be cool to see a mass spec on one of those vials. I go through a source like Gorillagear dotcc for gh that have a good track record and plenty of people that buy from them running test on their gh.

Dr JIM

This is scarey as hell. It would really be cool to see a mass spec on one of those vials. I go through a source like Gorillagear dotcc for gh that have a good track record and plenty of people that buy from them running test on their gh.

UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE PROFIT MARGIN FOR "GENERIC GH" IS OH SO HIGH, NO OFFENSE FELLA BUT I can promise you if its not Pharm grade it's not legit rGHG (as advertised in concentration, quantity or quality)

And it doesn't matter how many "friends" say they: have done "bloods" on them, know the producer, salesman, have witnessed marvelous anabolic effects, have done the "Venezuela tour", have experienced identical GH side effects like dude "it's so kick ass your hands go totally numb", or everyone they know (often because they are selling it) is using it etc, you WONT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR! NO EXCEPTIONS, NONE, NOPE, NOT, NADA, ZIP, ZILTCH, ZERO!!

FOR THOSE NOOBS OUT THERE DONT TRUST ANYONE SELLING GENERIC GH, BECAUSE EITHER THEY ARE BEING SCAMMED (and don't know it) OR KNOW IT AND ARE SCREWING YOU!

I AM UNAWARE OF ANY EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE MATES!!!

thebright

OP sorry about the adverse effects you have encountered but they are not at all uncommon when "Generic GH" is the involved PED.

However your unfortunate experience could aid others by forwarding one vial of that bunk my way. Thereafter I would perform a formal HPLC/MS analysis to determine the content and relative concentrations.

(FYI I strongly believe INSULIN is ONE such ingredient. If that can be proven, and there is NO BETTER TEST, this story won't end on Meso since those"production" F...kers could KILL a mate, using 10-20 IU for instance)

The only proviso is that the results would be posted on Meso yet your Meso handle will be COMPLETELY removed! If interested PLEASE PM me for forwarding information.

Regards
jim

Here is what could be happening:
most ghrp-6 vials are 5mg, dosing is usually 200-500mcg so if I put 1cc in my 10iu vial and inject 5iu, I am taking 5 times the highest recommended dose!

Tomorrow I will measure my Blood Glucose before and after taking 2ui of this stuff and if once I get the sweats, start shaking etc my BG is not crazy low, then I know for a fact that it is the "Ghrelin" (result of peptides use) making me experience the Hypoglycaemia like feeling.

ps: I keep the HGH and water in the fridge, before and after mixing.

So today I woke up normally, mixed up the GH, and injected 5iu SQ (near belly button)...

then 2min later I start feeling really weak, getting cold sweats (sweat running out of control all over my body, while I try to remain as calm as possible despite the huge discomfort), I get really COLD, and HUNGRY !
I try not to pass out and hold on for another 10min to see it this passes but unfortunately it only gets stronger and stronger...
I got up and started eating pineapple which was stopping the cold sweat. After eating about 500g of pineapple I started feeling better and got enough strength to go and make my breakfast quickly (6 eggs, 350g oatmeal, 80g blueberries)....

I am now writing this, 15min after finishing my breakfast... and feeling much better...
Has anyone experienced something like this? Is this HGH?
I do understand that apparently my blood sugar dropped drastically and got me fairly scared to be honest.. the feeling was just that uncomfortable (some of you might know exactly what I am talking about..).

Here are some Pictures of the GH and the Injection spot (which also got a little bit of redness around).
Yeah Bro, Ive seen it before! in someone whos had a crap reaction to insulin!
You couldve DIED!
We dont want that!!!
Dump that crap and dont use it again
People die everyday from insulin shock,etc
PLEASE...lay off this stuff!
Goose

Mimmik

Someone already said it and I agree 100%, it's GHRP-6. I get the same symptoms from it every morning. That sucks bro, sorry you got scammed.

Dr JIM

Tomorrow I will measure my Blood Glucose before and after taking 2ui of this stuff and if once I get the sweats, start shaking etc my BG is not crazy low, then I know for a fact that it is the "Ghrelin" ======NOT TRUE====
==== show me one "peptide" which consistently lowers serum BS and I'll show you insulin! ===== If your BS doesn't drop there any many other substances which can cause this form of a reaction exclusive of "PEDs" such as GHrP-6.

Moreover even if your BS DOES fall below 60mg/dl the causation should NOT definitively be attributed to insulin. (Although the likelihood is GREATLY increased) The fact is the ONLY means of determining what caused this reaction, with a reasonable degree of medical certainty, is to analyze the VIAL CONTENTS!

JIM

jets

So for comparison, my dad is an insulin diabetic.
Sometimes he will use insulin and his pancreas will also release insulin causing his insulin to become too high.
His body reacts by getting very hot covering in sweat and feeling weak and tired to the point of passing out, he has to eat something to bring his sugar up or he will likely pass out.

sounds like you are definitely having an insulin response of some kind.
Why don't you try 2 iu's to start this week then 3 next week and so on.. work your way up to 5 iu's.

You could inject 5 iu's of hcg and it wouldn't hit you that way.

I don't know much about diabetes but I do know that if someone is Insulin dependent(type 1) then their body produces zero insulin which is why they rely on exogenous insulin. The only way someone could be type 1 and still producing insulin is if they just got diagnosed and they are going through the honeymoon phase and their body is still producing trace amounts of insulin.

So in theory what your describing is your dad is over estimating his carb intake and giving himself too much insulin which causes his blood sugar to go low and have the same symptoms as the OP which makes perfect sense why he needs to eat fast acting carbs right after he pins himself. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

To the OP I'd steer clear of this generic no point in shooting yourself and risking passing out at least have someone present that knows what your up to that can monitor you.

azazul

I don't know much about diabetes but I do know that if someone is Insulin dependent(type 1) then their body produces zero insulin which is why they rely on exogenous insulin. The only way someone could be type 1 and still producing insulin is if they just got diagnosed and they are going through the honeymoon phase and their body is still producing trace amounts of insulin.

So in theory what your describing is your dad is over estimating his carb intake and giving himself too much insulin which causes his blood sugar to go low and have the same symptoms as the OP which makes perfect sense why he needs to eat fast acting carbs right after he pins himself. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

To the OP I'd steer clear of this generic no point in shooting yourself and risking passing out at least have someone present that knows what your up to that can monitor you.

He is type 2...

Here is what could be happening:
most ghrp-6 vials are 5mg, dosing is usually 200-500mcg so if I put 1cc in my 10iu vial and inject 5iu, I am taking 5 times the highest recommended dose!

Tomorrow I will measure my Blood Glucose before and after taking 2ui of this stuff and if once I get the sweats, start shaking etc my BG is not crazy low, then I know for a fact that it is the "Ghrelin" (result of peptides use) making me experience the Hypoglycaemia like feeling.

Dude, you just had an offer from Dr Jim to HPLC and MS your GH. Do you have any idea how many people would kill for the chance like that? Take the offer and stop the guessing games, it's a no-brainer.

CBS

BigSha

What CBS said ! Totally agree . I would definitely send a vial of that bunk to Jim to test it . He is a very respected member here and a doctor ! I also assume that u r a US reside t so it won't be so expensive . If u are in Europe or somewhere else well that's another game .

BigSha

IMO that's way too much . Someone could got killed cause of a product like this . The producers should take all legal consequences . Selling gear is one thing , but selling bunk that could kill people if overdosed and knowing it , that's a crime in my book at least .

Sponsors

Latest posts