Tirzepatide EOD m/w/f

The 5/7 day half life would suggest I think that 2.5 mg Monday, would still be under the half life Bar on next shot day of Wednesday and mostly Saturday too.

These drugs cause downstream effects that go beyond their half-life. It's not like TRT microdosing. If that works for you go for it. I wouldn't rule out going back to once weekly to see if long-term results are better.

This is kind of what I think. You want the big peak to support regulation of the pathways that suppress appetite. When they recover after 5 days or so, you wait until the 7 day mark to hit 'em again.

Long-term results speak for themselves. That protocol works.

As far as I know which isn't much in regards to how it is prescribed I don't think doctors are splitting up the dosages

I'm curious too If there is anything to the bolus once a week shot vs spread out twice a week. I would assume the peak and valley are more pronounced with a bolus vs broken up doses. Is that stronger peak and valley of blood serum levels playing a role in its weight loss capability?

Out of curiosity, I checked the GLP-1 plotter on this and 2.5mg e3d is very tight on the peak and valley vs 7.5 once weekly. The two days during the weekend shouldn’t trough it out much more compared to the seven day pharma recommendation. I too am interested to see if this delays the need to increase dosage or exacerbates it. In contrast it may increase adverse effects and provide no benefit over standard dosing.

IMG_7835.jpeg

I'm curious too If there is anything to the bolus once a week shot vs spread out twice a week. I would assume the peak and valley are more pronounced with a bolus vs broken up doses. Is that stronger peak and valley of blood serum levels playing a role in its weight loss capability?View attachment 281250View attachment 281251View attachment 281252
Pharma companies do research and know to optimize sales, the most convenient dosing is once per week injections. Plus distribution of disposable pens is more efficient 1x week. 2x week complicates, and 3x even more, remember how dumb most people are. Pharma tested Monjourno at 7-day intervals and that's all the FDA permits for sales.

More frequent dosing is more efficient and effective for people that can handle the math.

I agree on what your saying. I pin 3x weekly microdose =7.5mg total for the week.
I'm almost at goal and I do feel great so I'll continue with my dosing schedule until I hit a plateau which I haven't yet . Don't think there are any " long term info on these meds since they are relatively new".

I'll consider the standard 1 a week dose if I ever stall or get side effects.
Or I'll come off for awhile to reset and start back at starting dose.

Pharma companies do research and know to optimize sales, the most convenient dosing is once per week injections. Plus distribution of disposable pens is more efficient 1x week. 2x week complicates, and 3x even more, remember how dumb most people are. Pharma tested Monjourno at 7-day intervals and that's all the FDA permits for sales.

More frequent dosing is more efficient and effective for people that can handle the math.

That rationale is conspiracy theories. I don't know the answer but everyone seems to want to extrapolate TRT microdosing to all other drugs.

The profound efficacy in clinical trials shouldn't be discounted; doesn't matter how much you're addicted to daily pinning and "biohacking."

These compounds work well long-term with weekly up/down regulation. That might not happen with daily pinning/steady state.

Just received a new batch of Tirzepatide from a new vendor and tried it out.

I have experience in it and typically I experience suppression really quickly.

After trying this batch (7.5 mg), I experience flushing, body warmth, fatigue and brain fog. Which I normally don’t.

Anyone ever have the similar side effects?

Just received a new batch of Tirzepatide from a new vendor and tried it out.

I have experience in it and typically I experience suppression really quickly.

After trying this batch (7.5 mg), I experience flushing, body warmth, fatigue and brain fog. Which I normally don’t.

Anyone ever have the similar side effects?
Nothing like that. Who is the supplier?

I think there is something to the once weekly dosing. Downregulation of some pathways support appetite suppression, then you're a little hungry for a day or two while they recover, then you hit 'em again.

Not sure these drugs are best utilized EOD. No studies, just speculation.

Plus once-weekly shows great results in clinical trials. I appreciate these anecdotal feedbacks tho
I've been using Sema, and then Tirz for years now, UGL and Pharma. Currently on 15mg Zepbound pens. Taking it once a week is the only way. Every other day is bro science treating GLP/GIP agonists like testosterone. These drugs are metabolism regulators, not stimulant like appetite suppressants that slowly wear off.

Once you reach stable blood level concentrations, you'll still feel hungrier on some days than others, but use it long enough and you'll realize that's based on your own metabolic cycles, and not the drug. You can find yourself hungriest 5 days after pinning, and then experience max suppression on day 6.

I have to use caution eating around noon, because it's easy to trigger sides by eating too quicky, while 3 hours later I can squeeze in a "cheat" without getting the dreaded "hiccup / puke" side effect.

Raising the once a week dose will raise baseline appetite suppression and squelch the hunger level on the days of least suppression, that's why you're supposed to titrate up. Novo Nordisk advises discontinuing if you can't make it to 1.7mg with Sema and Lilly advises discontinuing if you can't make it to 10mg with Tirz (more recently they added 7.5mg primarily for smaller females). It will still be up and down through the week and dependent on time of day.

GLP/GIP agonist effectiveness is based on the proportion of total receptors hit. They're everywhere, from your brain to nerves in your toes (where they exert a neuroprotective effect and stimulate neurogenesis, but I digress). It takes time and a steady dose to saturate them.

There is no "tolerance" to GLP/GIP agonists. A good analogy is to think of your body having a weight "thermostat". If your weight is below this setting your body will stimulate appetite using physical and psychological methods. You'll think about food. Your mouth will water at the sight of food. Your sense of smell is heightened. Above that set weight and it uses the same bag of tricks to push you back down. Food seems unappealing, your stomach contracts, you may experience acid reflux. These drugs change the setting on that "thermostat". If it's hypothetically 200lbs at a dose of 5mg, and you're above that, it'll suppress appetite. As you get closer to that weight, appetite suppression will lessen, then stop. Put on 10lbs and appetite suppression will return, 20lbs and it'll get even stronger.

Trying to "even it out" is a fools errand and you end up creating peaks from multiple doses that cross each other and lead to awful side effects. Just increase the once a week dose.

Last edited:
This is a completely stupid and baseless way to use these medications. It's overlaying concepts from other unrelated drugs onto these. Nothing but downsides.

On top of this, strong evidence is emerging that you get ONE good shot at weight loss with GLPs. It's called GLP "naïveté". People who previously used a GLP of any type, stopped, and started again on any other GLP, even years later universally have a much weaker weight loss response to future treatments at any dose.

Speaking from personal experience, my first course of Sema was extremely effective, even at 1mg.

My second made me think I got an underdosed batch, 2.4mg, the max dose barely did what 1mg did previously.

Now on max dose 15mg Tirz, stronger than Sema, isn't having the effect .50mg Sema did on my first course. I didn't have an explanation until the "GLP Naïveté" data came out recently.

You've been warned.

Last edited:
This is a completely stupid and baseless way to use these medications. It's overlaying concepts from other unrelated drugs onto these. Nothing but downsides.

On top of this, strong evidence is emerging that you get ONE good shot at weight loss with GLPs. It's called GLP "naïveté". People who previously used a GLP of any type, stopped, and started again on any other GLP, even years later universally have a much weaker weight loss response to future treatments at any dose.

Speaking from personal experience, my first course of Sema was extremely effective, even at 1mg.

My second made me think I got an underdosed batch, 2.4mg, the max dose barely did what 1mg did previously.

Now on max dose 15mg Tirz, stronger than Sema, isn't having the effect .50mg Sema did on my first course. I didn't have an explanation until the "GLP Naïveté" data came out recently.

You've been warned.
any links to what youve described. i personally took a 2 week break off tirz while cutting, went back on a same dose and dont feel anything, will start titrating higher up

any links to what youve described. i personally took a 2 week break off tirz while cutting, went back on a same dose and dont feel anything, will start titrating higher up

Ugh I wish I saved the paper, because searching for "GLP Naive" brings up a million other studies using that term to describe subjects and not the "muting" effect of prior use. It does bring up a ton of anecdotes about similar experiences.

I will try to find it. It was an incidental finding involving people taking an earlier GLP for diabetes (liraglutide I think?) not showing a weight loss effect from Tirz.

People are treating these drugs like a typical appetite suppressant they can start and stop and restart when they regain weight. You need to get on, and plan to stay on at a maintenance dose. There are tons of health benefits to doing so that have nothing to do with weight loss, but that's not widely understood.

if you stumble on that doc id appreciate the link buddy. i have been under the impression this whole time that the weekly inject and the spike/valley profile for the drug was necessary. Not because the docs think more injects are less attainable by patients. this stuff is prescribed to diabetics so they typically inject more than once a week already.

if you stumble on that doc id appreciate the link buddy. i have been under the impression this whole time that the weekly inject and the spike/valley profile for the drug was necessary. Not because the docs think more injects are less attainable by patients. this stuff is prescribed to diabetics so they typically inject more than once a week already.

Good point, as most transition from insulin if there was a clinical advantage to multiple injections a week, that would've been no obstacle for that population.

And in my experience and those I've gotten on Sema, overlapping spikes from multiple doses lead to worse side effects and possibly lessening the effect on days below those spikes.

I've been telling people if they feel nothing on the starter dose, do not "top up" midweek. That often goes badly, Wait until the normal injection day to increase. .50 + .50 same week does not equal 1mg, it's more like jumping to 2mg at the peak, long enough to be bent over the toilet for a rough ride.