Tirzepatide - The Gateway Peptide

the_void

Hi all- I am mid 40's and after 15 years of travelling for work (which I quit over a year ago) I finally decided to get rid of the extra few pounds that travelling on an open budget gifted me. In looking into the GLP-1 agonists I discovered that it is way more effective to get it directly from the peptide marketplace vs the $13,000 that ely lilly would like. And I don't exactly meet the prescribing guidelines anyways:). Then I started seeing things like bpc-157 that are being compounded into it and went down a rabbit hole into a new world that can help me feel better, look better, and age better. I work out regularly but have been beaten up over the years with rotator cuff injuries and the like. So I am here to learn from your wisdom given by experience. Looking forward to contributing! Who knew that Tir was a gateway drug:)

Hi all- I am mid 40's and after 15 years of travelling for work (which I quit over a year ago) I finally decided to get rid of the extra few pounds that travelling on an open budget gifted me. In looking into the GLP-1 agonists I discovered that it is way more effective to get it directly from the peptide marketplace vs the $13,000 that ely lilly would like. And I don't exactly meet the prescribing guidelines anyways:). Then I started seeing things like bpc-157 that are being compounded into it and went down a rabbit hole into a new world that can help me feel better, look better, and age better. I work out regularly but have been beaten up over the years with rotator cuff injuries and the like. So I am here to learn from your wisdom given by experience. Looking forward to contributing! Who knew that Tir was a gateway drug:)
The amount of knowledge these guys on Meso have is endless. Any questions you have I’m sure have already been answered. I’ll suggest get your diet in check first before adding GLP-1 drugs. Diet should be priority number 1. BPC-157 and TB500 ran together are great for injuries.

Agreed. My other half is certified in lifestyle medicine, so have completely revamped my diet over the last few years. Mostly Mediterranean diet. No sugar or processed foods. The biggest lesson has been to listen to how my body feels when I eat which seems so obvious but not many do it...

Welcome there man!

Here is me before and after 4 months of Mounjaro while also on test+tren anabolic cycle.

Insurance started requiring PA for Mounjaro. Luckily I have 4 boxes of 12.5mg I saved during a bulk, but will be going to generic after that

Attachments

• IMG_6132.jpeg
    IMG_6132.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2823.jpeg
    IMG_2823.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
120mcg Clen+ 2.5mg nebivolol
slap on some 50mcg of t3
about 600mg of tren
max out to 15mg of tirzepatide
about 5iu of HGH.

All synergizes into one fat melting, roid raging machine
lmfao hmm this is the opposite of harm reduction lmfao:D hahahah should of just said 1000mg of tren lmfao and of course it should be 15iu of hgh duh lol

lmfao hmm this is the opposite of harm reduction lmfao:D hahahah should of just said 1000mg of tren lmfao and of course it should be 15iu of hgh duh lol
For sure. I was kidding(just in case people didn't catch that)

All that shit is unnecessary. I can see it be useful for comp prep though....