Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m not a forgiving man and apologies mean very little. Talking shit on your woman who has nothing to do with any of this is on my list of unforgivable things.
    You however can do whatever you feel is best for you big man... err short big man ? :D

2. Anthony Minerva

Anthony Minerva Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All top shelves are useless in the @Mac11wildcat household

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You know it’s just winding down and we’re trying to restore this thread to positive shit and you gotta stir it up again. If you read anything I ever wrote on MESO then you would know that I’m not a “safe place” kind of guy. I’m just trying to cut the negativity out.

Me “willing to walk away” was in reference to feeling like I contributed to the negativity. If you thrive on negative shit then that’s on you. But we’re all supposed to be here for a common goal that we all share. The rest of this shit is just nonsense. So don’t start it up again.

4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have a lot of step stools.

5. swolewishes

swolewishes Member

Got it thanks bro!

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  6. Mac11wildcat

Nothing will be forgiven. I’ll just drop it for the groups sake. If this happened in person it’d been a mess

7. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That’s the way I feel. When I commented to Achilles about it, I was told I thought I was “Holier than thou...” and more things.

8. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Fuck you you cotton seed oil needing bitch.

9. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don’t worry, I’ll let you on my shoulders, just like when we go to Dollywood for the roller coasters lol

Anthony Minerva and Mac11wildcat like this.
  10. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I will take orders sent to the public email 750+ when I can fit them in but i don't monitor it as much due to the private email taking precedent. I try to remember to check it once a day at least.

Arch, iceman440 and Mac11wildcat like this.
  11. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree and he’s really funny!

The Terminator and Iron Vett like this.
  12. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

IRL I would agree with you. In here everything is just words that shouldn’t be taken too personal. We’re all jacked up on test man! :confused: :p
    Plus it’s the internet where Mac can only fight with his keyboard. Words of negativity should hold no weight here. Jmo

13. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Here some bubble wrap for all you mother fuckers who obviously went to the beach and fell down and got sand in your pussies. Fucking get over it already. No one intended for anything to be fucking racist. We’re all sorry you have hurtfeelyoma. 01780D44-E3A2-4625-A97E-3DEB86CBDE86.jpeg 01780D44-E3A2-4625-A97E-3DEB86CBDE86.jpeg

Xragexx, COBF, JohnRay81 and 9 others like this.
  14. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You keep saying cotton seed to me. You must have me confused for someone else. I have no idea what you’re talking about. I like MCT and prefer MiG, pointed that out way back when I ran TGI batch 1.

15. Anthony Minerva

Anthony Minerva Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm goona hold you off a cliff like simba in front of all the townspeople and the minute you feel you are loved and celebrated as Simba was I will drop you to your death unlike simba

16. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Aw shucks I thought you'd never ask.

Anthony Minerva likes this.
  17. Mac11wildcat

As I said I’m at it still on principle. He’s got respected members talking in his favor. I want to prove he’s full of shit and this was never about anything noble.

T-Bagger and iceman440 like this.
  18. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And jokes should be taken as just that jokes, Heaven forbid we say “controversial” things.
    The one good thing that’s come from all this ? I now know who I’m dealing with.

chris587 and Mac11wildcat like this.
  19. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There is only one dealer here. Let's get that shit straight.

20. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Guys , can we get back to the real issue at hand, trying to con @swolewishes to show us his damn girl?!?

Priorities people!