Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Seriously? He's gone from meso and private. Why can't this thread stay dead?

Blange89 and Cityofgrit like this.
  2. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You’re fuckin kidding I hope....

Cityofgrit and Blange89 like this.
  3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well, in fairness to the guy maybe he ordered before and just wants to make sure it’s business as usual even though he’s no longer here.

cochino, Tiredandhot and Blange89 like this.
  4. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

This thread is still for user experiences and review, private or not.

5. MartyStouffer

MartyStouffer Junior Member

I ordered and recieved everything about a month ago. The dude is on it. I literally had my order delivered within 3 days after ordering. It was the first time ordering from him but I had no issues.

BigBaldBeardGuy and VolareG like this.
  6. Sabian

Sabian Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m sure many are still placing orders with TGI and using his gear so i for one think we should keep thread alive and continue to give experiences , test bloods , etc...

7. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm okay with it as long as the haters don't come by and blast him, continually. There was a period weeks ago where many came out in full force. I assumed it would continue but calmed down since.

8. Hiltman

Hiltman Member

Ordered from him two weeks ago and everything was on point as usual and pack got here in like two days. No complaints thus far.

MartyStouffer likes this.
  9. Leksis

Leksis Member

Same here ... got my stuff in few days i ordered! This guy is still super fast!

10. deezul41

deezul41 Junior Member

Primo questions,
    I do test cyp @150mg per for TRT, keeps my total around 900. I would like to run 400 mg of primo enth a week Along with my TRT for20 weeks. So will this show on my blood work at my endos visit as I see my doctor every 3 months for CBC, metabolic panel, and occasionally e2?? Also what type of results can I expect with this mild run?

11. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wrong place for this. Go to steroid forum. I have been running primo for 3 years. I wouldn’t run lower then 600 for a minimum of 16 weeks. So don’t bother with it. You’re better with Anavar or a low dose of tren. Primo will throw bloods for another 3 weeks after quit. Not worth it.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  12. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I ran 400mg for 16 weeks and added lbm and leaned out. Of course 400mg of primo a week isn’t going to do what 400mg of tren will do for 10 weeks but it doesn’t have to be ran at 800+ to see results. I felt great running primo at 400 compared to running tren at 400 as the sides were minimal if any at all.

13. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

??? was curious to read about the bust. Why was it taken down @bigrobbie ? It's important the members know to not email or try to contact this source.

SwoleIsTheGoal likes this.
  14. MartyStouffer

MartyStouffer Junior Member

What bust?
    I dont see Bigrobbie's post.

15. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Where was there ever talk of a bust?

16. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

17. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So let's make this clear. Titanium wasn't busted? Bad info?

Blange89 likes this.
  18. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It appears to be. Hopefully there will be more info coming whether or not this is definitely true or not. Rumors and mistaken info is bad enough.

Blange89 likes this.
  19. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Still. Use precaution and hold off for a bit.

bolder, Savagesteve, cochino and 2 others like this.
  20. cochino

cochino Member

Yeah. His Discord channel is down.

bolder, Blange89 and MindlessWork like this.