Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

what would you know about our secret club? You joined 6 months ago.
View attachment 150617
that’s suspicious…
Anyone got some of those pesky facts? Evidence?

I vaguely remember a couple “veteran” members saying they’d expose some dastardly plan I had. Oh wait, ones banned for being a abhorrent fuckhead. How’s that going though? Deep in investigative mode?

This shit is a joke.

Shit or get off the pot. Provide the facts to expose whatever conspiracy you’re after or admit its baseless and simply a factor of your biased distaste for how TGI operates.

Also, as far as “shills” go. Pretty useless to have “paid shills” as a source who CHOSE TO RESTRICT HIS CUSTOMER BASE.
says the TGI defender Lmao

says the TGI defender Lmao
Defending myself. Still waiting to be “exposed.”

Kamala Harris Love GIF by Joe Biden

Im not gonna lie being a supplier whether its raws or premade seems like a great business....make a shit load of money then run away scott free...you can either disappear or let people down slowly by saying you have health problems all the time when your really just bangin hoes and burying your face on coke hahaa

Im not gonna lie being a supplier whether its raws or premade seems like a great business....make a shit load of money then run away scott free...you can either disappear or let people down slowly by saying you have health problems all the time when your really just bangin hoes and burying your face on coke hahaa
Lol yeah this dude is not scott free...

...or trying to keep up with all the payments on the toys you bought while riding high.....

Out of 3308 pages, how many pages do you reckon actually have worthwhile contributions that could help someone in the future?

Not many, I'm on here quite a bit, and couldn't keep up with this thread at all when it was active.

Magnesium spray is good for rest and recovery. Most people are deficient.

Orange Triad is an excellent daily supplement.

Animal print tank tops are gay.

I think that covers it all.

Back