Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. ChillBill

ChillBill Member

Looks good, I might give Titanium A swirl =)

csalinas and eje1990 like this.
  2. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That’s my tren-migo!

Worf, Urgentfury12 and tengtren like this.
  3. iceman440

Bout fucking time!!!! Where the shit you been at. Better been fucking them brides bitches

Jrock83 and bolder like this.
  4. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I kept putting my shoulder(s) pains off. Figured it heal by itself but really never did. Actually it kept getting worse to where I couldn’t push up 30lb dumbbells on flat or incline without excruciating pain in my anterior delts. When I hit that point I was barely able to hit the gym and when I did I was so frustrated by pain it kill my workout and I’d end up leaving. Broke down and went to see a chiropractor about 3 1/2 months ago. Found out that scar tissue was causing a lot of the pain. Been going every week since. I maxed out last Friday on bench at 315lbs. Huge difference from 3 months ago lol. I’m still having shoulder issues and pain though but hopefully working with my chiropractor we can keep my ass in the gym! I only wish I’d went to him earlier when the pain first started.
    Listen to your body bro! Happy lifting :)

Worf, Urgentfury12 and Jeff the Jerk like this.
  5. really small guy

really small guy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I work 12 hour days at minimum... hour commute to and from. That day I had worked 15... I have newborn twins and a 2 year old. So like ye some days I can... But some days I don't have 1hr 15 min no..

Worf likes this.
  6. really small guy

Maybe I'll try that too. Just messed my shoulder also

Jeff the Jerk likes this.
  7. Jeff the Jerk

Jeff the Jerk Member

I have been telling myself I should go see a chiropractor. I always have pain in my other shoulder due to a motorcycle wreck where I t-boned a Chevy 2500 doin 70. This is different pain though. Better safe then sorry. I guess I should go see him. Just been making badass progress and don't want to stop.

bolder and really small guy like this.
  8. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@BrianNOLA70065 did you put those testing files in the TGI testing thread? If not would you please? Thank you.

9. really small guy

Shoulder pain sucks cause there's not much u can do.. u can still kinda get a good workout with a lot of other injuries...work around it etc... I'm just waiting.. I'm not gonna workout till I find out what it is.. I don't wanna put myself out longer by trying to work through it. At first I did try to power through a couple of workouts right after the initial pain, cause I was like fuck this... Just started a cycle .. not gonna let this fuck me up... But I know I was doing more damage . Thumb got more numb... Pain was worse after doing it. Gonna hit the Dr. Up and hopefully get it taken care of fast as fuck so I can get back into shit quickly. Don't wanna put myself out 2x as long cause I'm stubborn and wanna keep lifting now. Cardio time. Lol

bolder likes this.
  10. darkdays

darkdays Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol I was going to debate giving you a hard time esp if someone wants to run gear but can’t set aside a solid hour to hour 15 for an intense training session 4-5 days a week. But I respect you still making time to exercise given your current schedule. Most would get a soft dad bod and resort to being a little bitch instead of getting a quick sweat session.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  11. Worf

Worf Member

In the sonic shower

The Terminator and T-Bagger like this.
  12. really small guy

That's the thing.. u don't wanna waste ur gains especially on cycle .. it's like fuck, what should I do...u wanna workout. But u also don't wanna keep using ur gear and then ur put yourself out longer and u just wasted more. Fuck injuries man.

13. really small guy

Lol i still get like a good hour most times. But that's an hour I go hard . My issue is more not having time to warm up/stretch.. or not WANTING to warm up cause I want every minute to be spent on reps that are gonna get me bigger and stronger.. that's why I got hurt though. So I guess in the future I'm gonna have to warm up proper... Cause being hurt and can't lift is worse than losing 15 minutes each workout to warm up decently

bolder likes this.
  14. Jeff the Jerk

Jeff the Jerk Member

Crazy thing is I am cruising right now on only 175 mgs a week. This TGI shit has me thinking my last source was underdosed or some shit. I gotta use this time to heal up and prepare for my blast so it would be smart to see a doc. Maybe I'll get some deca too to help with some healing as well.

Worf, bolder, T-Bagger and 1 other person like this.
  15. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TGI making other shit look bad? I can dig that!

Iron Vett, COBF, Bubba0706 and 4 others like this.
  16. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I get minor shoulder impingements from bench pressing heavy. Just working on mobility with lightweight lateral raises is enough to work it back into correct movement. But when it’s there it’s like a knife going into my shoulder.

COBF, bolder and Jeff the Jerk like this.
  17. really small guy

Does it cause ur thumb to go numb also???

18. really small guy

Like my thumb since it happened is gone.. like can't feel it at all. Pins and needles. But feels like it's missing haha

19. iceman440

I was cruising at 300 a week. I think I need to back it down, my acne has not gone away yet. What is an acceptable cruise level?

My last gear I was shooting a gram of test. I shot your 600 a week and my first pin I thought I was gonna die lol.

20. TitaniumGear (TGI)

Page 762. Gun guys will appreciate that.

whatever does not kill you....