• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Tren A users...

solo47

10+ Year Member
Hey all. I'm going to use Tren acetate to help build since I can't eat enough. I don't hate needles, but I'd rather run 100 mg/ml at 1 ml EOD then at 50 mg at 0.5 ml ED. I've done it before, but I'm wondering what the arguments are for running Tren a ED instead of EOD for generally the same weekly amount. Anyone?

Solo

they say ED is for more even blood levels. I still do higher EOD over smaller dosed ED. I really don't think it matters as long as you are within your half life window. get some GHRP-6 you will clean your house out, literally :)

I prefer the feeling of every day tren ace injections, and i prefer tren ace over tren enth

as far as eating goes, I think tren actually makes me eat less, I don't really have that much of an appetite, makes it a great cutting drug though, I am so lean it's unreal

Solo,

I run my Tren A EOD! Never had a problem. Never have I ran it over 100mg EOD. I've ran it a true EOD and a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule and no difference really.

mands

Solo,

I run my Tren A EOD! Never had a problem. Never have I ran it over 100mg EOD. I've ran it a true EOD and a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule and no difference really.

mands
I can run "ED no problem" but would prefer not to. Thanks, Mands. All things considered, a MWF protocol may be the best for me.

Solo

I try to be careful with tren, it completely curbs my appetite. i think it makes sense that ut does curb my appetite because it improves feed efficency so my body needs less food. I got two vials now at 85% purity which is probably the best ill have ran. I'm saving it for the optimal situation annd i think ill run it with an exceedingly large dose of ghrp6 cause that stuff makes me eat like crazy. when i do try to run that tren I'm going to start at .75 eod and see if its enough cause i got a mean kidney infection last time i ran it. probably from running it to long as that is the common thread in the posts I've read from tren users who get infections.

I try to be careful with tren, it completely curbs my appetite. i think it makes sense that ut does curb my appetite because it improves feed efficency so my body needs less food. I got two vials now at 85% purity which is probably the best ill have ran. I'm saving it for the optimal situation annd i think ill run it with an exceedingly large dose of ghrp6 cause that stuff makes me eat like crazy. when i do try to run that tren I'm going to start at .75 eod and see if its enough cause i got a mean kidney infection last time i ran it. probably from running it to long as that is the common thread in the posts I've read from tren users who get infections.

You got a kidney infection from tren? Tren makes me hungry as hell and if I don't eat enough I feel hypoglycemic. Only problem is the heart burn :confused:.

I always ran mine 1cc tren A,1cc Test E, and 1cc EQ in the same syringe every three days. The EQ was to increase my appetite because tren kills it.......About 1600mg total weekly...Now i would use less test....

I agree with alpha, slin pins make ED no problem at all. I tried 100mg EOD but my mood swings were just ridiculous. 50 mg ED and I was king of the world with no absurd mood swings. It really boils down to a personal choice. Try both and see what works for you. BTW I love, love, love Tren A!!!

I might start moving to slin pins for ED injections, that or at least stepping up to 27ga 1" needles. How do you guys move all that oil through slin pins??? What gauge are we talking here?

I usually do Tren Acetate Mon/Wed/Fri with and extra half dose on Friday since the extra day between the next shot on Monday.

Got a guy carrying 75mg/ml Micronized Tren Suspension no ester. I hear it's killer EOD!