Tren Ace 1st Run

ShredTampaBay

I’m a 43/yo. I’ve been running Test cyp 550 mg per week for about 4 weeks. I have one bottle of Tren Ace 100. Weeks 7-12 I was going to pin .25 ml daily or 175 mg per week. I’ll run the test weeks 13-18 at 550 mg per week. My questions are #1 Will I be ok running the Tren at that dose? #2 Should I drop the Test down during the weeks I’m running the Tren or is it ok to keep it at 550? Thanks for your input. If you means anything I run Test cyp @ 250 mg/week year round since 2014. I do not do any other steroids. Also this is only my 3rd time since 2014 running Test at a dose above 250/week.

You're not going to see a lot at that dose, but it won't hurt. If you're set at that dose, I would go 50 eod.

I’m flexible. The other options are to run 210 mg/wk for 5 weeks or 265 mg/wk for 4 weeks. Beyond that what should I do to my test dose? Should I keep it between 525/550 wk or bring it down?

200 Ace is plenty for a first run. I would keep test where it is so you’re not changing two variables at once.

Or you can buy a bottle or two
And run a proper dosage 300-400 to actually feel and see something.
Don't be cheap because you have a bottle doesn't mean you should run it.
Those are some neurotic moves just stick to your test or buy a bottle more.
How you can even draw 0.2 lol

200 Ace is plenty for a first run. I would keep test where it is so you’re not changing two variables at once.
Absolutely. Less is more with tren.

Last time I used it I ran 150mg of tren E. It was obviously not as crazy dramatic as running 400+ but it was very noticeable, and there’s a lot to be said for not sweating like a fat kid handcuffed to a treadmill and actually being able to eat and sleep.

I’ve ran it up to 600 mg a week and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. It’s also fucking terrible for you.

250 year round isnt the best for you but im not your mom. Id cruise 140-175.
On tren. You wont know till YOU know. 200 may bring every side or a gram might bring little to nothing. I feel that its important to run tren higher than test as you'd want the stronger compound to have the higher probability of bonding the the receptor. My two cents. Currently 600 tren 300 test 250 mast. Tren blast is almost up been about 18 -20 weeks. Havent been on this high the whole time. The beginning was 200 mg.

250 year round isnt the best for you but im not your mom. Id cruise 140-175.
On tren. You wont know till YOU know. 200 may bring every side or a gram might bring little to nothing. I feel that its important to run tren higher than test as you'd want the stronger compound to have the higher probability of bonding the the receptor. My two cents. Currently 600 tren 300 test 250 mast. Tren blast is almost up been about 18 -20 weeks. Havent been on this high the whole time. The beginning was 200 mg.
The idea that we’re saturating receptors to the point of competition has been disproven, IIRC. Could be wrong, but that’s my recollection.

also, 20 weeks on tren? That’s a fuck load man.

I know. Do you enjoy pinning everyday?
I know you weren't talking to me, but no, I hate pinning everyday. But I hate even more getting sides from unstable blood hormone levels.

So for me personally, pinning ED is the lesser of two evils. I also use exclusively insulin syringes, which really helps a lot.

Not a knock, just a thought

Or you can buy a bottle or two
And run a proper dosage 300-400 to actually feel and see something.
Don't be cheap because you have a bottle doesn't mean you should run it.
Those are some neurotic moves just stick to your test or buy a bottle more.
How you can even draw 0.2 lol
I bought one bottle with intentions of running only that amount. I didn’t just find a bottle and say or let me try this. I’d rather start too low that have crazy sides. If I run 210mg week it will actually be .3 daily. I pop the top off a slim pin, inject a drawing syringe and backfill the slim pin.

The idea that we’re saturating receptors to the point of competition has been disproven, IIRC. Could be wrong, but that’s my recollection.

also, 20 weeks on tren? That’s a fuck load man.
You should probably reread the thread. 18 weeks on test and 4-6 on Tren.

I bought one bottle with intentions of running only that amount. I didn’t just find a bottle and say or let me try this. I’d rather start too low that have crazy sides. If I run 210mg week it will actually be .3 daily. I pop the top off a slim pin, inject a drawing syringe and backfill the slim pin.
That’s fine, man. There’s no reason to get crazy with the cheese wiz when running tren.

You’ll definitely notice it at 210 and starting low is a very good move. Hell, even 175 mg a week will do the trick. Tren is not a friendly compound, so using the minimum effective dose is a smart play — especially for your first kick at the can.

That’s fine, man. There’s no reason to get crazy with the cheese wiz when running tren.

You’ll definitely notice it at 210 and starting low is a very smart move. Hell, even 175 mg a week will do the trick.
I just heard after week 5 is when people start getting more sides. If I ran 175 it would last 6 weeks but if I do 210 it will be done in 5. Probably not a ton of difference but I’ll just do 210 for the 5 weeks. Thanks.

I ran tren a for 8-9 weeks. Started at 50/day and went up to 100/day. Really saw difference in strength and muscle growth but then the disgusting night sweats and eventually the stamina decrease. If I ever run it again 75/day would be my sweet spot