Tren/Deca cycle

gaylord_focker

So we’re running a test base of 600 and Eq at 500, 50mg proviron & Anavar 50mg EOD as well.
Tren is at 350 Deca is at 600
All the above except the EQ sourced from QSC.

We’re about 3 weeks in and it’s flared up a bit of gyno but seeing as how I just received some caber and more adex just incase well hope to get rid of that in short order. I’ve not noticed any lactating or any other signs of high prolactin but I’m also on a heavy pain killer so I suspect a lot of sides are mitigated/masked from using that. Also have some letro but I’m skeptical on the potency of it although it’s a rarely faked ancillary.

I’ve put on about 3 lbs so far as I’m using it for a bulk but my job is very intense cardio wise so it’s tough getting in enough calories.

I’m curious on the potency of the tren as it’s not giving me the usual look and intensity I usually get from it but I wonder if that’s because it’s having a difficult time competing for the receptor with the Deca. Obviously the only way to know for sure is to send it in. But That’s just a theory as I am not only not a doctor but am a complete moron going against the grain using 2 19-nors.

Really need to get some sensitive bloodwork done so I’d like some suggestions on the best/cheapest way to do that as I don’t want to pay the hefty fee I’ve paid in the past and wait a month for results.
I’ll try to get some decent physique pics up here soon.

All that being said I’m pleased with how I’m feeling on these compounds mentally and physically. My lifts have gone way up and my focus is good although every once in a blue moon I have an off day but that’s gonna happen when you mess with hormones no matter how hard you try.

Anyone have any advice or insight on using 2 19 nors id much appreciate it thanks in advance

So we’re running a test base of 600 and Eq at 500, 50mg proviron & Anavar 50mg EOD as well.
Tren is at 350 Deca is at 600
All the above except the EQ sourced from QSC.

We’re about 3 weeks in and it’s flared up a bit of gyno but seeing as how I just received some caber and more adex just incase well hope to get rid of that in short order. I’ve not noticed any lactating or any other signs of high prolactin but I’m also on a heavy pain killer so I suspect a lot of sides are mitigated/masked from using that. Also have some letro but I’m skeptical on the potency of it although it’s a rarely faked ancillary.

I’ve put on about 3 lbs so far as I’m using it for a bulk but my job is very intense cardio wise so it’s tough getting in enough calories.

I’m curious on the potency of the tren as it’s not giving me the usual look and intensity I usually get from it but I wonder if that’s because it’s having a difficult time competing for the receptor with the Deca. Obviously the only way to know for sure is to send it in. But That’s just a theory as I am not only not a doctor but am a complete moron going against the grain using 2 19-nors.

Really need to get some sensitive bloodwork done so I’d like some suggestions on the best/cheapest way to do that as I don’t want to pay the hefty fee I’ve paid in the past and wait a month for results.
I’ll try to get some decent physique pics up here soon.

All that being said I’m pleased with how I’m feeling on these compounds mentally and physically. My lifts have gone way up and my focus is good although every once in a blue moon I have an off day but that’s gonna happen when you mess with hormones no matter how hard you try.

Anyone have any advice or insight on using 2 19 nors id much appreciate it thanks in advance
Why so much gear? I’m on QSC’s Tren Ace and it’s definitely real. Giving me the sweats, moodiness and crazy vascularity. Also just threw in some NPP with it. I think you’ve got too many compounds going on. I’m running 2 19nors but nowhere near those doses… Maybe someone else can chime in. So far so good with my cycle though... I’m running test e, mast e, npp and tren.

Why so much gear? I’m on QSC’s Tren Ace and it’s definitely real. Giving me the sweats, moodiness and crazy vascularity. Also just threw in some NPP with it. I think you’ve got too many compounds going on. I’m running 2 19nors but nowhere near those doses… Maybe someone else can chime in. So far so good with my cycle though... I’m running test e, mast e, npp and tren.
It was a good planned out blast before I threw the tren in. Started low and when it didn’t produce the results I was expecting I had upped the dose.
My thoughts were to just drop one of the 19s.
Also with the estrogen issues I’ve been having I suspect you’re right in your estimation with my deca being too high as well. Thanks for your insight I hadn’t second guessed it until you pointed it out

Lowering the deca to 300 keeping the tren in at 50mg
Looking at lowering the test to 500. All else is the same.
Upping the calories to 4500 on work days and 4000 on days off. These are minimums so I will always go over if I have time and can stomach it.

just hit 225 for 20 reps that’s a new PR
Just got 315 for 3
Focusing more on strength the last 2 months & also the next 20-25 days then switching back to volume. Protein still at 250 minimum

Sponsors

Latest posts