Tren flush/red face?

streetdaddy

I just started a tren/test cycle Sunday. I was planning to do test 133mg/ tren e 100mg 3x a week.

I only took 1 shot y'day and today my face is really red and i feel flushed and hot. People at work are saying " your face is flushed".

Anyone else have this problem? Could it be possible from 100mg of tren e? This stuff is supposed to take a couple weeks to hit full effect, i am scared to take my next dose tommorrow. I don't want it to get worse.

Anyone else have a similar reaction? Does it go away?

I just started a tren/test cycle Sunday. I was planning to do test 133mg/ tren e 100mg 3x a week.

I only took 1 shot y'day and today my face is really red and i feel flushed and hot. People at work are saying " your face is flushed".

Anyone else have this problem? Could it be possible from 100mg of tren e? This stuff is supposed to take a couple weeks to hit full effect, i am scared to take my next dose tommorrow. I don't want it to get worse.

Anyone else have a similar reaction? Does it go away?

have you not used tren e before ? You should always try just alittle test shot to see reactions or sides.

however I am not a medical Dr but it sounds like high bp, when i do tren a or even sus 250 my face stays red like i have a sunburn, ususally during whole cycle. so I tan to counter act any unevenness

anyone else ??

I always get a bit of a face/neck/upper chest flush when on a cycle. Things like Test/Deca/Tren seem to be the primary cause. Keep a check on your BP but the flush shouldn't be too bad. I get a lot of comments like, Oh you've been out in the sun... I just smile and move the conversation along.

Good luck!
MaxRep

Thanks guys! Always nice to get a little reinforcement/support on here from my brothers. I think i will tell them i hit the tanning bed and am a little hot. "Move the conversation along.." I like that Maxrep...Lol!!

The boys are right as usuall..now my turn to reasure you : The doses you are taking are pretty low..I would not worry about it bro.You could be getting it from either one the test or tren,hard to say.It would be very smart to go get the BP checked ASAP though and keep an eye on it.Tell anyone who asks about your flushed look you have a bit of high blood pressure..that should satisfy their curiosity !;)

I tend to get a little red myself on cycle. When im tanned, you cant see it at all though. I just tell people that I am just getting pissed at everyone for asking about my skin and when i get mad, I GET RED!!! :D

I just started taking some melanotan 2 so i will hit the tanning beds once i have about 20 mg in me. Boy, that stuff works wonders if you have not tried it. Always thought i would be pretty fair complected. But, with this stuff i get very dark.

The combo Tren A / Test P will leave me looking sun burnt for the whole cycle, tan or not :eek:

I don't use either any more if I can help it. Don't care for the lobster look :D

HDH

HDH, your giving up tren a and prop just cause of a little red skin? Damn brother, I couldnt do that even if it turned my skin purple! :D

I just started taking some melanotan 2 so i will hit the tanning beds once i have about 20 mg in me. Boy, that stuff works wonders if you have not tried it. Always thought i would be pretty fair complected. But, with this stuff i get very dark.

yo becarefull with that stuff I was reading another thread sayin that shit is harsh makes you sick and shit

Same thing for me, as a nurse i always have an eye on my BP cause i tend to be a little high. You guys must check your blood pressure when on cycle, especially if you do more than one cycle a year. long period of time with a high blood pressure can do some damage to your vessels. Did you know that HBP is the primary cause of hearth attack!!! So now i take cozzar to take care of that.

I tested my bp. It was 120/78. So, i don't think this is bp related. I got red with my last cycle too, but this time my face "feels" warm. Maybe i'm sensitive to something in the gear causing vasodilation for some reason.

I do get it too seriously though. I have VERY fair skin so I get very flushed looking when I lift or run also. If I do anything physical, it looks like I got a sunburn. And yes, especially while ON. But my bp NEVER raises. Even while taking Drol and imediatly after a workout it never went over 125/80. I guess I shuold be thankful. I just always get warm easily, and then the skin gets red. Nothing I worry about at all

BB,
Have you tried melanotan 2? It is a wonderdrug fo fair skinned people. I am medium complected and i get VERy dark after about 20 mgs. Went to Cancun last year, normally burn in about 30 minutes......i stayed out for a couple hours and just got dark!

Still feeling sunburned. I go outside now without a coat and feel fine and it's cold where i'm at! Will get some benedryl tonight. May have to drop my dose down. I have only taken 200 mg so far. May just do 200mg a week. Well see.....

I have a buddy who IS purple Bigbench! He started out sort of red on cycles, mostly sust and d-bol, anadrol 50 etc.......... Like I say man after a year or two cycling he was straight purple. He would be coming up the sidewalk to the gym and EVERYONE in the gym would comment " here comes so and so, red as can be " It was hilarious really. They'd go are you feeling okay? He'd say yeah why?, all non-sealant, like there was anything wrong, red as a fricken beat! Everyone knew he was juicin, it was no secret. But everyone loved to talk shit about "how long he would live before he dropped dead from it. Especially the so-called "natural" guy's in the gym! They talked the most shit, but most likely kept their cycles very mild as to not draw attention to themselves by rapid gains or changes in attitude or appearance.
Ive seen pro's in person and they were red as a beat also, acne, boil size craters and abnormal oily red colored skin during heavy offseason doses. Its common

Sponsors

Latest posts