Tren flush/red face?

Still feeling sunburned. I go outside now without a coat and feel fine and it's cold where i'm at! Will get some benedryl tonight. May have to drop my dose down. I have only taken 200 mg so far. May just do 200mg a week. Well see.....

Also bro, its the thermogenic "fat burning" properties of tren that are causing you to feel sun burnt. You should still keep your coat on anyway to keep your body furnace stoking. Extreme heat to extreme cold is not good, you could get a cold or namonia that way, stay wrapped up. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFddG4sLow]YouTube - nasser el sonbaty on the way 001[/ame]
Nasser el Sombaty talks about being susceptible to colds and flu's at 310 lbs.
Make sure you are drinking more water then ever! Keep your radiator full.. make sure those kidneys are flushed continuously, even if you have to piss every 10 minutes. Drink water.

Funny thing about this sunburn feeling is it is cyclical. I feel fine right now but during the day i get this hot feeling coming on and turn bright red. I don't know if it releasing at different rates or what. Also, i usually sleep like a rock. I have had crappy night slleps last few days. Don't know if thats related but have read insomnia is common also.

Sponsors

Latest posts