Trestolone(MENT) cycle

"I'm lazy"
"Haven't slept"

Maybe get a good night and gratify us with a paragraphed comment the following day ?
I'm not sure you understand what a paragraph is. Paragraphs don't require a line space to be paragraphs.
I'd love a good night sleep fucking insomnia is driving me up the wall.

I'm not sure you understand what a paragraph is. Paragraphs don't require a line space to be paragraphs.
I'd love a good night sleep fucking insomnia is driving me up the wall.

If your text is comprised of multiple paragraphs, by default each one of them will constitute a building block and they will de facto be separated by an indentation.

Anytime you want when it comes to grammar ;)

Well folks I just started trest Monday. Started at 1.25mg ed and will slowly titrate up based on how I feel per week. Don’t plan to go no higher than 5mg (less is more mentally). To the folks who don’t agree, at the end of it this will either be an “I told you so” moment for you, or…..or not lol. I’ll give weekly updates (probably every sat or sun) and will be very candid with the experience. Here goes nothing

try pinning 2x per day this will help combat sides

It's an acetate ester, it's long enough to pin once a day, twice is nonsense.

I get perfectly stable levels with transdermal TNE and IT HAS NO ESTER ATTACHED !!!!!!!

The skin acts as a RESERVOIR that makes for stable levels ;)

If stability is desired, MENT can be made as a transdermal solution which will yield even more stable levels with ONCE A DAY APPLICATIONS !!!!!!!

It's an acetate ester, it's long enough to pin once a day, twice is nonsense.

I get perfectly stable levels with transdermal TNE and IT HAS NO ESTER ATTACHED !!!!!!!

The skin acts as a RESERVOIR that makes for stable levels ;)

If stability is desired, MENT can be made as a transdermal solution which will yield even more stable levels with ONCE A DAY APPLICATIONS !!!!!!!
Well you're wrong there seeing as there's plenty of human trials now that prove trest ace and it's metabolites clear exponentially faster than other esterfied drugs we know of.

"Following the demonstration of the safety of MENT Ac in subchronic toxicity studies in rats and rabbits, a pharmacokinetic study was performed in men. In normal men, a single intravenous bolus of 500 micrograms of MENT led to peak serum MENT levels at 3 minutes after dosing (when the first samples were collected), followed by an exponential decline, reaching undetectable levels by 180 minutes. The average terminal half-life and the metabolic clearance rate (MCR) were calculated to be 40 minutes and 2,360 L/day, respectively. The results of the pharmacokinetic studies show that in both men and monkeys, the MCR of MENT is much faster than the values reported for testosterone. The faster MCR can be attributed, in part, to the finding that, in contrast to testosterone, MENT showed no binding to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)"

Well you're wrong there seeing as there's plenty of human trials now that prove trest ace and it's metabolites clear exponentially faster than other esterfied drugs we know of.

"Following the demonstration of the safety of MENT Ac in subchronic toxicity studies in rats and rabbits, a pharmacokinetic study was performed in men. In normal men, a single intravenous bolus of 500 micrograms of MENT led to peak serum MENT levels at 3 minutes after dosing (when the first samples were collected), followed by an exponential decline, reaching undetectable levels by 180 minutes. The average terminal half-life and the metabolic clearance rate (MCR) were calculated to be 40 minutes and 2,360 L/day, respectively. The results of the pharmacokinetic studies show that in both men and monkeys, the MCR of MENT is much faster than the values reported for testosterone. The faster MCR can be attributed, in part, to the finding that, in contrast to testosterone, MENT showed no binding to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)"

If it clears THAT fast then it's not twice a day that you need, it's 10 TIMES A DAY.

So why do you recommend twice a day ???????

If it clears THAT fast then it's not twice a day that you need, it's 10 TIMES A DAY.

So why do you recommend twice a day ???????
It's metabolites don't clear that fast but the metabolites which when looked up independently can be found to have fast half lives as well. I've heard 3x a day min though from some folks. I personally have no experience with ment. I do plan on running enanthate soon

That study is referencing a 500mcg dose of trestolone without an ester attached.

Can't really guarantee it will act the same with the acetate ester at 10x (5mg) or 100x (50mg) the dose.

That study is referencing a 500mcg dose of trestolone without an ester attached.

Can't really guarantee it will act the same with the acetate ester at 10x (5mg) or 100x (50mg) the dose.

I'm not very smart so I must be reading this study wrong. I don't have the best comprehension unfortunately. Did a lot a drugs in my youth. It doesn't appear as though they quantify the timing of the acetate ester cleaving from the trestolone molecule. They simply say "The serum MENT levels were not significantly different in the two groups (11.3 +/- 1.6 vs. 13.1 +/- 1.2 nmol/L). This suggested that MENT Ac was rapidly converted to MENT in circulation."

"Since we anticipate using MENT acetate (MENT Ac) rather than MENT as the form of this androgen in humans, the bioavailability of MENT following the administration of MENT and MENT Ac was investigated in cynomolgus monkeys. Equimolar concentrations of MENT or MENT Ac were administered as a continuous subcutaneous infusion via Alzet osmotic pumps. Serum MENT levels were measured by radioimmunoassay (RIA) in blood samples collected daily for 4 days during steady state. The serum MENT levels were not significantly different in the two groups (11.3 +/- 1.6 vs. 13.1 +/- 1.2 nmol/L). This suggested that MENT Ac was rapidly converted to MENT in circulation. The hydrolysis of MENT Ac to MENT was confirmed by the in vitro incubation of MENT Ac with blood or plasma and the demonstration of MENT in products following separation by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)"

Last edited:
Here to update what I’ve experienced so far at the dose of 1.25mg ed.

SLEEP
The 1st thing I noticed day 2 was sleep quality improved a bit. I don’t have trouble sleeping normally anyways but I do have trouble getting up and moving. I wake up around 5am during the work week. My routine is I go piss, do a quick dead hang in the doorway (helps decompress back), a few quick stretches and mobility stuff, brush my teeth, throw on some shorts and go for my run(1.5 miles). I have to really push myself to get this done, it’s so easy for my mind to say “fuck that, we working out later anyways.” But since starting Trest I’ve felt more rested and more motivated. Could be placebo effects but still kool nonetheless.

DREAMS
Wednesday night I had this weird ass dream. Lol I was basically fucking the mail lady at the mailbox?? But the weird part was she had on clown makeup lmao red hair and all. Very vivid dream. I woke up and thought to myself “did I just smash pennywise’s sister!?” Haven’t had any weird dreams since but my dreams have been kinda sexual in nature Friday and last night. Probably not important but felt like I should still add it. I wonder what my therapist would make of this lmao.

STRENGTH/GYM WORKOUTS
Nothing of note until Friday and Saturday. Felt I had more stamina those days. Started feeling like I was on go both workouts, more than usual. This could also be a placebo but maybe not. We’ll see if that continues. Friday was a leg day, and my Saturdays are speed/agility/plyo days. Felt more explosive in my cuts in cone and ladder drills. Felt I was applying more force into the ground. I haven’t noticed any obvious physique changes yet but feel if the workouts keep going the way they are I expect I might.

APPETITE
Lol idk how else to say it but I be hungry as hell now. My meal plans normally would satisfy me and I’d feel full. Now it seems like it isn’t enough. I ended up adjusting a bit.

SIDES
I’ve had no sides at this dose. Blood pressure is still normal, no signs of issues with e2 or anything. Maybe I could put the erotic urges here but lol I wouldn’t consider that a side. If it is then I don’t mind it lol.

LIBIDO
I wound say it definitely picked up a bit. I find myself thinking about sex more than I normally do. I don’t mind it but it sidetracked me Friday. I got a txt from someone I use to work with. There was attraction back then but dealing with a coworker is bad business. I caught myself lusting over her instagram for a solid 25 mins. Luckily I was working from home that day but still not something I normally do while working.

MENTALITY
Nothing really to note here yet. I’ve always been mellow and chill so there’s that. Dont know if I feel that euphoric vibe people talk about yet. I’ve read anecdotes of folks being more assertive, more confident etc etc. As far as that I haven’t been in a situation to gauge it yet. I didnt go out this weekend and my job I don’t really have to interact with a lot of folks, even when I work from the office.

Tomorrow (Monday) I will up the dosage to 2mg ed. I’ll track how I feel, note any changes and if all is well I’ll increase again the following week. Like I said I don’t plan on going any higher than 5mg, and I’ll only go to 5mg IF there’s no complications. I’m so cautious with this I debated for a few days between jumping to 1.75mg or 2mg. Overall though I’m really liking the experience so far.

Sponsors

Latest posts