Trestolone(MENT) cycle

I have been running ment ace 32.5mg/day along with 350mg/primo a week. I started with Adex 2x weekly and have cut it out completely, my coach/trainer was telling me some people simply don't aromatize ment and he was right - I happen to be one of those cases. Primo definitely helps balance that, but I was surprised that I actually never needed an AI.

I have been running ment ace 32.5mg/day along with 350mg/primo a week. I started with Adex 2x weekly and have cut it out completely, my coach/trainer was telling me some people simply don't aromatize ment and he was right - I happen to be one of those cases. Primo definitely helps balance that, but I was surprised that I actually never needed an AI.
How long have you been running it?
Did your trainer sell you it by chance? lol

How long have you been running it?
Did your trainer sell you it by chance? lol
He's a former Olympia competitor - going to guess more experienced than anyone you've ever dealt with. After looking through what you've replied, it's obvious the advice you're trying to give you should likely take for yourself.

Please point out my "B.S"
I think you're just sensitive, and you have to frame everything that makes you feel a type of way as B.S
insinuating you understand how a compound universally affects individuals would be one example. I'm just pointing out my personal experience, which contradicts a lot of what people who have never even touched the compound and try to provide their expertise as if it was gospel.

insinuating you understand how a compound universally affects individuals would be one example. I'm just pointing out my personal experience, which contradicts a lot of what people who have never even touched the compound and try to provide their expertise as if it was gospel.
real talk, speak to your coach about adding some arimidex back in, not all e2 sides are visible

real talk, speak to your coach about adding some arimidex back in, not all e2 sides are visible
I had side effects on the AI, which is why I ditched it in the first place. I have 0 common associated side effects not being on one. It is terrible advice to suggest I add something to my cycle which isn't required, you aren't on it, nor are you a part of my personal experience. Thanks, but I'm good.