Trestolone(MENT) cycle

I have been running ment ace 32.5mg/day along with 350mg/primo a week. I started with Adex 2x weekly and have cut it out completely, my coach/trainer was telling me some people simply don't aromatize ment and he was right - I happen to be one of those cases. Primo definitely helps balance that, but I was surprised that I actually never needed an AI.

I have been running ment ace 32.5mg/day along with 350mg/primo a week. I started with Adex 2x weekly and have cut it out completely, my coach/trainer was telling me some people simply don't aromatize ment and he was right - I happen to be one of those cases. Primo definitely helps balance that, but I was surprised that I actually never needed an AI.
How long have you been running it?
Did your trainer sell you it by chance? lol

How long have you been running it?
Did your trainer sell you it by chance? lol
He's a former Olympia competitor - going to guess more experienced than anyone you've ever dealt with. After looking through what you've replied, it's obvious the advice you're trying to give you should likely take for yourself.

Please point out my "B.S"
I think you're just sensitive, and you have to frame everything that makes you feel a type of way as B.S
insinuating you understand how a compound universally affects individuals would be one example. I'm just pointing out my personal experience, which contradicts a lot of what people who have never even touched the compound and try to provide their expertise as if it was gospel.

insinuating you understand how a compound universally affects individuals would be one example. I'm just pointing out my personal experience, which contradicts a lot of what people who have never even touched the compound and try to provide their expertise as if it was gospel.
real talk, speak to your coach about adding some arimidex back in, not all e2 sides are visible

real talk, speak to your coach about adding some arimidex back in, not all e2 sides are visible
I had side effects on the AI, which is why I ditched it in the first place. I have 0 common associated side effects not being on one. It is terrible advice to suggest I add something to my cycle which isn't required, you aren't on it, nor are you a part of my personal experience. Thanks, but I'm good.

Has anyone tried running non-sensitive e2 bloods to see if the 7α-Methylestradiol gets picked up with estrogen? I assume if it were that easy we would have heard about it by now

Are you really giving only 2mg of trestolone per day? I was giving 50mg e2d. And I probably felt the same as you. Are you taking metribolone by any chance?
Nope trestolone ace. I just basically wanted to start off by following the case study doses being this is my 1st time using it. Seemed safer to slowly increase from lower doses, plus the consensus seemed to be “less is more?”

Last edited:
Here to update what I’ve experienced so far at the dose of 1.25mg ed.

SLEEP
The 1st thing I noticed day 2 was sleep quality improved a bit. I don’t have trouble sleeping normally anyways but I do have trouble getting up and moving. I wake up around 5am during the work week. My routine is I go piss, do a quick dead hang in the doorway (helps decompress back), a few quick stretches and mobility stuff, brush my teeth, throw on some shorts and go for my run(1.5 miles). I have to really push myself to get this done, it’s so easy for my mind to say “fuck that, we working out later anyways.” But since starting Trest I’ve felt more rested and more motivated. Could be placebo effects but still kool nonetheless.

DREAMS
Wednesday night I had this weird ass dream. Lol I was basically fucking the mail lady at the mailbox?? But the weird part was she had on clown makeup lmao red hair and all. Very vivid dream. I woke up and thought to myself “did I just smash pennywise’s sister!?” Haven’t had any weird dreams since but my dreams have been kinda sexual in nature Friday and last night. Probably not important but felt like I should still add it. I wonder what my therapist would make of this lmao.

STRENGTH/GYM WORKOUTS
Nothing of note until Friday and Saturday. Felt I had more stamina those days. Started feeling like I was on go both workouts, more than usual. This could also be a placebo but maybe not. We’ll see if that continues. Friday was a leg day, and my Saturdays are speed/agility/plyo days. Felt more explosive in my cuts in cone and ladder drills. Felt I was applying more force into the ground. I haven’t noticed any obvious physique changes yet but feel if the workouts keep going the way they are I expect I might.

APPETITE
Lol idk how else to say it but I be hungry as hell now. My meal plans normally would satisfy me and I’d feel full. Now it seems like it isn’t enough. I ended up adjusting a bit.

SIDES
I’ve had no sides at this dose. Blood pressure is still normal, no signs of issues with e2 or anything. Maybe I could put the erotic urges here but lol I wouldn’t consider that a side. If it is then I don’t mind it lol.

LIBIDO
I wound say it definitely picked up a bit. I find myself thinking about sex more than I normally do. I don’t mind it but it sidetracked me Friday. I got a txt from someone I use to work with. There was attraction back then but dealing with a coworker is bad business. I caught myself lusting over her instagram for a solid 25 mins. Luckily I was working from home that day but still not something I normally do while working.

MENTALITY
Nothing really to note here yet. I’ve always been mellow and chill so there’s that. Dont know if I feel that euphoric vibe people talk about yet. I’ve read anecdotes of folks being more assertive, more confident etc etc. As far as that I haven’t been in a situation to gauge it yet. I didnt go out this weekend and my job I don’t really have to interact with a lot of folks, even when I work from the office.

Tomorrow (Monday) I will up the dosage to 2mg ed. I’ll track how I feel, note any changes and if all is well I’ll increase again the following week. Like I said I don’t plan on going any higher than 5mg, and I’ll only go to 5mg IF there’s no complications. I’m so cautious with this I debated for a few days between jumping to 1.75mg or 2mg. Overall though I’m really liking the experience so far.
Any hair loss?

Another update, last week was a dose of 2mg ed.

SLEEP
Still having good sleep. Again never had problems with sleep but like I said I feel more rested and energized.

DREAMS
Still the same, nothing weird, slightly over sexualized.

STRENGTH/GYM WORKOUTS
Still turning and burning. The strength and stamina is insane! Speed and agility insane!

APPETITE
Lol hard to keep in check but I’ve been able to maintain without straying from my meal plan. Still feels like I could eat a whole cow tho

SIDES
Still no sides to note. HR good, blood pressure good, no e2 or any other sides.

LIBIDO
Still in high gear lol making use of that lmao

MENTALITY
Same as last week so no change.

Overall this has been an awesome experience so far. Going to do another week at 2mg. From the legit studies that tested this as a testosterone replacement never went higher than 2mg if I’m not mistaken? I’m sure someone will correct me. Plenty of anecdotal data out there of people going higher but the trend I see is that’s where the problems start. After this week I’ll decide if I’ll go higher but if I do it’ll be “low and slow.” Something like increments of 0.2 lol. That way if something goes left I drop the dose and according to the study the recovery factor on Trest is a lot faster than most compounds.

Sponsors

Latest posts