Trestolone

Thanks for the input everyone. I def think I'm gonna incorporate it into my next cycle. Start at 25mg and then adjust from there.

Trestolone got me into homebrewing earlier this year at 41 (just turned 42). I've been on test year round since I was 33, but I didn't discover trest until I was 41.

I haven't tried the transdermal, but I've read that 100 mg is comparable to 25 mg of the injectable.

I love oral trest ace as a preworkout thing. I can get all the intensity of trest at the gym when I'm not actually on a trest cycle. Injectables are best, obviously.

I'd love to try trest enanthate and decanoate. I could see cruising on a once weekly decanoate injection instead of doing daily injections with trest ace.

I see PPL has trest E now, anyone tried it? @Holistic I hear ya man, still gotta get on that homebrew train so I can afford Trest, haha.
If u need help let me know... Trest raws being affordable is great, but the savings across the board is phenomenal. Orals and AI's become a necessity that doesn't break the bank... 12 years on trt for about a bill... Gamechanger for sure.

If u need help let me know... Trest raws being affordable is great, but the savings across the board is phenomenal. Orals and AI's become a necessity that doesn't break the bank... 12 years on trt for about a bill... Gamechanger for sure.
yea. unfortunatly I dont have my own place. But when I do I am doing this. r..a...w..s...

It just seems so much better. cents for vials. DAM!

Trest was the best thing on the market when Pure Oils was active, unfortunately BA (PHF) went through some hard times and passed away. Even their CL transdermal trest, that used Patrick Arnold's salvo was fire, have yet to see anything that compares.

Real trest is out there right now. I've gotten vials from a few places along with the raw powder. It's my favorite compound by far.

Real trest is out of this world, its like a wet tren (strength/size) without any tren side effects
You guys have peeked my interest. When you say "wet" ya mean you lose vascularity? Does it bloat you pretty bad? Tren does me well but dam the sides kick my ass after awhile. It wears on me and these long work hours don't help

I gain a few pounds of water weight with trest, and my abs get a little blurry if I'm not lean enough. This can be controlled at least partially through diet. Masteron helps too, and an AI is pretty much required for most people.

The only real side effect I get is some extra bloating after a high carb cheat meal. Eating clean prevents this.

Tren sides wear me down too. Trest is different. I can feel outstanding with low dose trest (25-30 mg/day) for 3 months at least.

Fuck crwzy gains
Thanks bro, this board was my goto years and years ago... Came back and jumped right back in... Great info on this board from reading members posts provided the knowledge... The information available today is staggering compared to 15 years ago.

Back