Triple B Solutions

TripleBSolutions

AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity. I started off on SST and while I realize that Meso is an entirely different animal, I feel I have a lot to offer the community. I am obsessed with providing the highest quality product possible. I adhere to USP <790> and visually inspect each vial at least twice before shipping.

Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter. I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion. I was lucky enough to have SynergyForge mentor me and ensure I was following all the best practices in brewing and sterility.

Orals are made using the proper calculations of API and Filler then mixed with a V-Mixer. Orals all use MCC as filler and are made as #0 capsules. All my products have professional labels. I aim to send out all packs within 24 hours of receiving payment.

I have bloodwork results for my products on SST and I have sent samples off to Jano for evaluation. I will be offering credit for lab testing and bloodwork that is done properly. In the future I plan to do regular tests on my products and post the results.

Price List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3Jf2YKtr

IMG_20201218_163111943~3.jpgIMG_20201218_163454383_MP~2.jpgIMG_20201218_163931290~2.jpg

Can you either link to the blood work on SST or copypasta the PDFs (with permission from the user) here please?

Any existing tests from Jano you can post up here, directly?

Disclosure: TripleB and I have spoken through PM, prior to him becoming a source here. No solicitations were made by him, no product was purchased by me. It was simply two guys discussing the merits of various forums and whether or not it was a good idea to do X vs Y. If he had done something that went against the good of the community I would certainly report that. If I had tried to get free gear in exchange for shilling for him I’m sure he would report that as well. I’m disclosing this so that members know that we had a conversation already and I believe transparency is important here.

Can you either link to the blood work on SST or copypasta the PDFs (with permission from the user) here please?

Any existing tests from Jano you can post up here, directly?

Disclosure: TripleB and I have spoken through PM, prior to him becoming a source here. No solicitations were made by him, no product was purchased by me. It was simply two guys discussing the merits of various forums and whether or not it was a good idea to do X vs Y. If he had done something that went against the good of the community I would certainly report that. If I had tried to get free gear in exchange for shilling for him I’m sure he would report that as well. I’m disclosing this so that members know that we had a conversation already and I believe transparency is important here.
So far only one user has given me permission to share his bloodwork results with Meso, I attached a link to the results below.

Unfortunately due to holiday shipping times I suspect the results from Jano will not be available until sometime in January. In the future I plan to test my products on a regular basis. I'm hoping some of my users will submit some blind tests to Jano too as that holds a bit more weight.

Thank you again for answering my questions

Code:
https://www.steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/11439/triplebsolutions-1500mg-test-e-wk-9259-5ng-dl-6-17x[CODE/]

Pretty decent intro compared to what we've been getting lately. Nice to see somebody trying to come correct.

If those tests come back proper, your new year may well be busy.

Speaking of those Jano tests.

What all did you send off? Or at least how many samples did you send if you are worried about letting him know what you sent before analysis?

Also, did you send in some of your orals for testing?

Good luck, bud.

And if you haven't already, you should send in some of the low dose lady var for testing to show you are able to make accurate caps at those low dosages.

Pretty decent intro compared to what we've been getting lately. Nice to see somebody trying to come correct.

If those tests come back proper, your new year may well be busy.

Speaking of those Jano tests.

What all did you send off? Or at least how many samples did you send if you are worried about letting him know what you sent before analysis?

Also, did you send in some of your orals for testing?

Good luck, bud.
I sent 4 samples and I did include an oral. You make a good point about the Lady Var and I will send that out for testing as soon as shipping times settle down. Both 5mg and 10mg were made without overdosing.

Thank you,
Trip

I'll also say I did order from this guy before sst starting acting up and I got my shit fast. No testing just lots of feelz gainz and bonerzzz. That's all that matters anyway right. Oh yea and sidezzz. I'm getting usually tren sides good and bad but pronounced.
I originally decided to order bc id had many good experiences with synergy forge and he said if anything didnt work out with triple b he'd cover it.

I'll also say I did order from this guy before sst starting acting up and I got my shit fast. No testing just lots of feelz gainz and bonerzzz. That's all that matters anyway right. Oh yea and sidezzz. I'm getting usually tren sides good and bad but pronounced.
I originally decided to order bc id had many good experiences with synergy forge and he said if anything didnt work out with triple b he'd cover it.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you are enjoying everything. I'm proud of my T/A along with my products. Syn is a true professional.

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity. I started off on SST and while I realize that Meso is an entirely different animal, I feel I have a lot to offer the community. I am obsessed with providing the highest quality product possible. I adhere to USP <790> and visually inspect each vial at least twice before shipping.

Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter. I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion. I was lucky enough to have SynergyForge mentor me and ensure I was following all the best practices in brewing and sterility.

Orals are made using the proper calculations of API and Filler then mixed with a V-Mixer. Orals all use MCC as filler and are made as #0 capsules. All my products have professional labels. I aim to send out all packs within 24 hours of receiving payment.

I have bloodwork results for my products on SST and I have sent samples off to Jano for evaluation. I will be offering credit for lab testing and bloodwork that is done properly. In the future I plan to do regular tests on my products and post the results.

Price List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3Jf2YKtr

View attachment 139641View attachment 139642View attachment 139643

Do you have any testing whatsoever?
What do you mean the Test Cyp is spot on? It was tested to be spot on or you didn't overdose it 5% and if so, why not?

What do you mean the Test Cyp is spot on? It was tested to be spot on or you didn't overdose it 5% and if so, why not?
Currently I do not have testing on my finished products. Although he is not part of Meso so this will most likely be anecdotal, I use the exact same raws that Syn does and he has a good bit of testing. I will share the results I get from Jano ASAP.

I do not overdose my Test C as many people use it for TRT.

He said he worked with synergy. According to Synergy's thread on sst, he doses test cyp accurately for trt purposes. I'd imagine its for the same purpose, but I'd rather hear it from him.