Triple B Solutions

Time will tell, my friend. He's not going to be doing much business until some testing comes back. If he chooses to do lots of testing and and also chooses to compensate customers for their blind testing, he should do very well for himself, so long as the gear is clean and shown to be dosed properly.
I guarantee orders have already been placed.

Finished oil testing is definitely more credible. Just because you have good raws doesn't mean that they're being used properly. There are other reasons to get raws tested before brewing (EQ raws are notorious for being shit, for example) but finished product testing is "proof in the pudding" so to speak.

Even better would be to offer customers credit for sending in samples to be tested. That's the strongest form of testing, to me. If you send them in yourself, there's the possibility of you sending in a "good" batch and then sending out under-dosed gear after the fact.

If you compensate customers for the random testing that they do, it's a really good look for your brand and the results are as credible as it gets in the AAS world. It shows confidence in your product.

Or they could overdose the oils being tested because they know the raw is shit.

I think raws and oils should be tested.

In a nutshell, we have a copycat source that's basing all of the important factors on the due diligence of another source.

Can we trade? Get that source over here and send this one back to SST?

The desperation for domestic sources around here is becoming pitiful.
I consider myself pretty lucky to have a mentor but we do not do everything exactly the same.
You can certainly ask him if he would be willing to come over to Meso!

bought from this guy before sst got wiped no complaints here
SST's not wiped: Steroidsourcetalk.me

That being said, he has decent reviews on SST. The no testing is concerning though. I'll wait till lab testing is posted before attempting a purchase

Last edited:
I guarantee orders have already been placed.
No doubt. But he isn't blowing up yet either. Testing showing that he has good product will make the products sell themselves. He has a bit lower prices than some of the other established sources here and if testing looks good, he will get busier for sure.

I would personally advise against anyone purchasing until he has some analytics posted. But if you have chosen to buy anyway, do the community a solid and send some shit out for testing.

i see we've given up on the vetting process. All you gotta do is sling a little gear on another forum and live in another sources shadow and no one questions a damn thing. i must have been taking a nap when we all went soft. Dang!

Looks like we owe a lot of past sources a lot of apologies. Especially to the one's that actually tried hard. Shame on us.

Good luck to you @TripleBSolutions not that you need it, and really, don't sweat the testing too much. Desperation will have you swimming in BTC long before the results come back.

As Meso slips further towards the pathetic BoP style of slobbering all over new sources with child-like excitement, allow me to cap off my final post in the UG forum by being the very first of what i'm sure will be many to say:

Welcome, Bro!
Nice list!

i see we've given up on the vetting process. All you gotta do is sling a little gear on another forum and live in another sources shadow and no one questions a damn thing. i must have been taking a nap when we all went soft. Dang!

Looks like we owe a lot of past sources a lot of apologies. Especially to the one's that actually tried hard. Shame on us.

Good luck to you @TripleBSolutions not that you need it, and really, don't sweat the testing too much. Desperation will have you swimming in BTC long before the results come back.

As Meso slips further towards the pathetic BoP style of slobbering all over new sources with child-like excitement, allow me to cap off my final post in the UG forum by being the very first of what i'm sure will be many to say:

Welcome, Bro!
Nice list!
I appreciate how passionate you are about this. I do not take anything in regards to the responsibilities of my position as a source lightly. I'm listening to everything you have to say and making changes. Testing will be a priority regardless of my success.

Var and Aromasin priced a bit high but otherwise looks like a good list.

you plan on carrying the same generic hgh as synergy ?

Tbh the intro was good but back in the day people would have said or requested:

More lab pics.
Pics of the whole equipment.
A perfect explanation of how you make the orals, and the final quantity per batch.

Var and Aromasin priced a bit high but otherwise looks like a good list.

you plan on carrying the same generic hgh as synergy ?
Real Anavar is an expensive compound. I’d 10x rather pay $60 than 85+ *assuming its good* which we will not know until tests come back. Hence why most of us won’t be even considering an order until then

Tbh the intro was good but back in the day people would have said or requested:

More lab pics.
Pics of the whole equipment.
A perfect explanation of how you make the orals, and the final quantity per batch.
And come the fuck on.....what is up with you guys? The last time I saw a nice pair of titties was when Brewly showed up....

@TripleBSolutions your thread needs Tits.

Welcome, Bro!
Nice list!

You should try PSL, bro.