Triple B Solutions

i see we've given up on the vetting process. All you gotta do is sling a little gear on another forum and live in another sources shadow and no one questions a damn thing. i must have been taking a nap when we all went soft. Dang!

Looks like we owe a lot of past sources a lot of apologies. Especially to the one's that actually tried hard. Shame on us.

Good luck to you @TripleBSolutions not that you need it, and really, don't sweat the testing too much. Desperation will have you swimming in BTC long before the results come back.

As Meso slips further towards the pathetic BoP style of slobbering all over new sources with child-like excitement, allow me to cap off my final post in the UG forum by being the very first of what i'm sure will be many to say:

Welcome, Bro!
Nice list!
Whose against vetting the guy? He actually came with the vast majority of what we ask for in his initial post.

He's not getting the g2g from anyone but maybe a few new guys unless I'm missing something. It sucks that guys don't have patience to wait for testing results but that happens, I would assume, everytime a new source pops up.

I personally remain skeptical but optimistic for this guy. There's another new guy that also just came in recently in the eu that seems to be off to a good start.

Time will tell but the vetting process or making sure he does what he's supposed to, is ongoing regardless. If it wasn't, Sym would still be here raking in the bitcoin.

At any rate, I hope you aren't retiring from the underground. I enjoy your humor, vetting etc and I'm sure others would agree.

Keep your chin up, bud. :)

can you show pictures of the lab and brewing supplies?

can you explain your cleaning process of your brewing equipment?
I'd like to be here for a very long time so I'm going to be rather careful with what I post as far as pictures are concerned.

Beakers and Graduated cylinders are cleaned with a food grade lab cleaner then dried. Autoclave is cleaned with Chamberbrite and the water is swapped for new distilled water on a regular basis. I use bottletop dispensers which are flushed with alcohol and sterilized in the autoclave between cycles. I use .2 Micron PTFE filters that are flushed and sterilized in the autoclave between compounds. I record how many liters of oil I push through my filters and change my filters out before they reach the end of their life cycle.

I utilize a Laminar Hood to ensure there is no particle contamination in my gear when I am filling vials. I am absolutely OCD about cleanliness, vials are inspected according to USP <790> guidelines.

TLDR; You wont find pubes in my gear.

I'd like to be here for a very long time so I'm going to be rather careful with what I post as far as pictures are concerned.

Beakers and Graduated cylinders are cleaned with a food grade lab cleaner then dried. Autoclave is cleaned with Chamberbrite and the water is swapped for new distilled water on a regular basis. I use bottletop dispensers which are flushed with alcohol and sterilized in the autoclave between cycles. I use .2 Micron PTFE filters that are flushed and sterilized in the autoclave between compounds. I record how many liters of oil I push through my filters and change my filters out before they reach the end of their life cycle.

I utilize a Laminar Hood to ensure there is no particle contamination in my gear when I am filling vials. I am absolutely OCD about cleanliness, vials are inspected according to USP <790> guidelines.

TLDR; You wont find pubes in my gear.
So someone was what we thought throughough with cleaning there gear too, then one day every vial had floaters. So being consistant is key without shortcuts.

also its smart to only have a set amount of clients then go private, as the amount of orders gets ridiculous fast, once you test products. DONT GET GREEDY!

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity....

I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion.

question regarding this claim, so you pin every steroid you brew?
Does this turn out to be like 15 different pins of .1ml each over the course of a week, or what does that look like?

I don't care about your brewing example, just seems like an unnecessary and kinda unusual claim.

Is it sustainable?

question regarding this claim, so you pin every steroid you brew?
Does this turn out to be like 15 different pins of .1ml each over the course of a week, or what does that look like?

I don't care about your brewing example, just seems like an unnecessary and kinda unusual claim.

Is it sustainable?
Usually 1ml or more. I use pretty heavily so it isn't too bad and I consider it another quality control check.

As far as being sustainable? I don't see it being an issue, I like brewing in large batches. If it gets to the point I'm brewing multiple 1,000 vial batches of every compound I have every week I'll probably struggle.

I ordered based on the aforementioned source with outstanding reputation, from whom I’ve ordered several times previously, vouching for him. Getting some prop, hopefully quickly, and getting labs next week. Will post results.

Tbh the intro was good but back in the day people would have said or requested:

More lab pics.
Pics of the whole equipment.
A perfect explanation of how you make the orals, and the final quantity per batch.

@TripleBSolutions

You answered away the additional pics citing OPSEC reasons, but you totally ignored the last part where he asks fir a perfect description of how you make orals and quantity per batch.

I have that same exact question. Your intro just says “you do the calculations and use a V blender”. Can you show example calculations? And describe to the inexperienced how a V blender works, how YOU use it, and how you’re certain it achieves perfect blending? Also what’s your filler? The more detailed your explanation is the less follow up questions we’ll have. So don’t rush it, write it out and double check it. These are like job interview questions.

How long have you actually been brewing for sale?

You state you’re a steroid abuser too. Let’s see your stats. Height weight BF% and most important how much ya bench.

@MisterSuperGod please say it ain’t so! You’re leaving us in the underground? Fuck.

@TripleBSolutions

You answered away the additional pics citing OPSEC reasons, but you totally ignored the last part where he asks fir a perfect description of how you make orals and quantity per batch.

I have that same exact question. Your intro just says “you do the calculations and use a V blender”. Can you show example calculations? And describe to the inexperienced how a V blender works, how YOU use it, and how you’re certain it achieves perfect blending? Also what’s your filler? The more detailed your explanation is the less follow up questions we’ll have. So don’t rush it, write it out and double check it. These are like job interview questions.

How long have you actually been brewing for sale?

You state you’re a steroid abuser too. Let’s see your stats. Height weight BF% and most important how much ya bench.

@MisterSuperGod please say it ain’t so! You’re leaving us in the underground? Fuck.
I apologize but I won't be sharing my stats.

My filler is MCC - or Microcrystalline Cellulose. It is a superior pharmaceutical grade filler. I calculate the weight of the filler, capsule, and API. From there its basically a volume equation that gets converted to weight. The calculations I do are much more accurate than the down and dirty method, which is basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API. The API and Filler are put in a V-Mixer for at least 45 minutes. A V-Mixer is a commonly used mixer for pharmaceutical applications.

I generally make orals in batches of 1,000 capsules.

I have been selling my products for roughly 3 months.

I apologize but I won't be sharing my stats.

My filler is MCC - or Microcrystalline Cellulose. It is a superior pharmaceutical grade filler. I calculate the weight of the filler, capsule, and API. From there its basically a volume equation that gets converted to weight. The calculations I do are much more accurate than the down and dirty method, which is basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API. The API and Filler are put in a V-Mixer for at least 45 minutes. A V-Mixer is a commonly used mixer for pharmaceutical applications.

I generally make orals in batches of 1,000 capsules.

I have been selling my products for roughly 3 months.
so you’ve been selling for 3 months? Have you/any of your friends been using your own products for longer than that? How much preparation time did you take to perfect your products prior to selling publicly?

so you’ve been selling for 3 months? Have you/any of your friends been using your own products for longer than that? How much preparation time did you take to perfect your products prior to selling publicly?
I have been brewing my own gear for years and I spent the better part of a year preparing to open. I have always enjoyed brewing and the science behind it. Anyone who has used my gear can appreciate the time and effort I put into making sure it is extremely high quality.

More bloodwork has been posted to SST.

I have been brewing my own gear for years and I spent the better part of a year preparing to open. I have always enjoyed brewing and the science behind it. Anyone who has used my gear can appreciate the time and effort I put into making sure it is extremely high quality.

More bloodwork has been posted to SST.
If you haven't already done so, I would suggest starting a thread of your own in the labwork forum; it would be a good place to consolidate the bloodwork results you mention as well as the product testing that should be coming.

Back