Triple B Solutions

I would like to request the old MadBret. This kinder nicer version isn’t as much fun. You feeling ok?!
LMAO...I think sometimes it depends what side of the bed I wake up on. Tomorrow is another day, buddy. Don't lose faith...maybe the Christmas spirit has been overwhelming my dickhead powers. But you can trust that the condescending, pain in a source's ass, motherfucker that is me, isn't too far away. Just enjoying my Christmas break, I guess. Happy holidays fuckers and you better stay on your toes TripleB.

I'll also say I did order from this guy before sst starting acting up and I got my shit fast. No testing just lots of feelz gainz and bonerzzz. That's all that matters anyway right. Oh yea and sidezzz. I'm getting usually tren sides good and bad but pronounced.
I originally decided to order bc id had many good experiences with synergy forge and he said if anything didnt work out with triple b he'd cover it.

Thanks for the explanation. I think you’re skipping a few basic steps on the raws before putting them in the blender. I also think you need to take in account the density of the raws vs your pharma pixie dust filler.

I’ll have to look again it’s been a while but I think Spartan used a V-blender and his caps sucked.
I remember that as well. His aromasin came out something like .65 mg per cap. He disappeared shortly after that. I also remember folks telling him his v blender method was no good, but he was confident vets were wrong and his method was on point...

I remember that as well. His aromasin came out something like .65 mg per cap. He disappeared shortly after that. I also remember folks telling him his v blender method was no good, but he was confident vets were wrong and his method was on point...

I asked @TripleBSolutions for a carefully typed out explanation of the steps he takes for making his caps. I told him to take his time. He submitted his work and its immortalized there.

Now, I can tell you he’s using the same exact calculations that any homebrewer like any of us would do. For the most part it gets the job done, especially with small caps (less filler to throw it off) and large batches of capsules. But he’s going to still have hot spots and diluted spots. There’s a more complicated method and formula and I was hoping he’d reference that.

The v-blender is handy. But he’s missing an important step before the v-blender. Different raws have different sized grains and his filler is also a different sized grain. He should be smashing and grinding the two together using a mortar and pestle. Otherwise the different sizes are going to settle out unevenly. To illustrate: If you use a cement mixer to mix a bucket of sand and pebbles, pour it back into the bucket (it’s all mixed and homogenous) and then gently shake the bucket, the pebbles will rise to the top and the sand will settle to the bottom.

That’s what we told SpartaPharma and the dude argued with us, then his caps came back underdosed and bullshit. And he disappeared. Cause he sucked.

Saved me from getting messed up with Sparta. I referred a friend to meso a while back. He said everyone there seems like assholes. I told him there is a reason for that.

Too many people are looking to jump to a source quick, especially now that the domestic scene is pretty non-existent around here. I gave another source on another forum a try for funsies. Didn't disappoint, but that's all bonerzz and feelzz.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for a few months before I do anything. If someone is good I make it a point to stock up for my personal needs. Still got plenty of prefloater era stuff lol.

I asked @TripleBSolutions for a carefully typed out explanation of the steps he takes for making his caps. I told him to take his time. He submitted his work and its immortalized there.

Now, I can tell you he’s using the same exact calculations that any homebrewer like any of us would do. For the most part it gets the job done, especially with small caps (less filler to throw it off) and large batches of capsules. But he’s going to still have hot spots and diluted spots. There’s a more complicated method and formula and I was hoping he’d reference that.

The v-blender is handy. But he’s missing an important step before the v-blender. Different raws have different sized grains and his filler is also a different sized grain. He should be smashing and grinding the two together using a mortar and pestle. Otherwise the different sizes are going to settle out unevenly. To illustrate: If you use a cement mixer to mix a bucket of sand and pebbles, pour it back into the bucket (it’s all mixed and homogenous) and then gently shake the bucket, the pebbles will rise to the top and the sand will settle to the bottom.

That’s what we told SpartaPharma and the dude argued with us, then his caps came back underdosed and bullshit. And he disappeared. Cause he sucked.
I'm sorry but your first statement is not true. I outlined the differences between the method I use and the down and dirty method most homebrewers use. Perhaps you missed that.

I cannot speak on other sources, only myself. A V-Mixer homogenizes the compounds. While more important for tablets, MCC is a great binder. As far as your example, the lower variance in size between two compounds, the higher homogeneity. As you can imagine sand and pebbles have very different particle sizes.

I'm sorry but your first statement is not true. I outlined the differences between the method I use and the down and dirty method most homebrewers use. Perhaps you missed that.

I cannot speak on other sources, only myself. A V-Mixer homogenizes the compounds. While more important for tablets, MCC is a great binder. As far as your example, the lower variance in size between two compounds, the higher homogeneity. As you can imagine sand and pebbles have very different particle sizes.

How fine is your microcrystalline cellulose powder vs anavar powder?

The sand and pebbles is an oversimplified example but I think it’s similar for anavar and MCC.

Last edited:

Ok. I apologize I read your capsule explanation too quickly. I misread it as the “basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API”. Here’s what you said:

The calculations I do are much more accurate than the down and dirty method, which is basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API. The API and Filler are put in a V-Mixer for at least 45 minutes. A V-Mixer is a commonly used mixer for pharmaceutical applications.

Can you elaborate on the “calculations I do are much more accurate”?

My original request was to give us your best explanation. You left out the super-secret calculations part. That makes your answer way too generalized and some of us would like to check your work.

Everyone else just buying or there’s no vetting left here at MESO?

Helloooooooo? Is there anybody out there???? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

^^^ That one always cracks me up for some reason.

Triple-BG will just entertain himself and Triple-B-Solutions then.

Or are we already giving up on this source?

Everyone else just buying or there’s no vetting left here at MESO?

Helloooooooo? Is there anybody out there???? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

^^^ That one always cracks me up for some reason.

Triple-BG will just entertain himself and Triple-B-Solutions then.

Or are we already giving up on this source?
I'm not knowledgeable enough to ask questions about brewing, but if you need a cheerleader, I got your back jack. Bitches be crazy.

I've been reading up on home brewing though. I'd eventually like to try my hand at that. Partially 'cause I'm frugal, partially 'cause I enjoy playing mad scientist, and the rest is me knowing I can trust me to be
Clean.
*Edit typos

How fine is your microcrystalline cellulose powder vs anavar powder?

The sand and pebbles is an oversimplified example but I think it’s similar for anavar and MCC.
Exactly? I don't know. Separating the homogenized MCC and Anavar would not be an easy task.
Ok. I apologize I read your capsule explanation too quickly. I misread it as the “basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API”. Here’s what you said:

The calculations I do are much more accurate than the down and dirty method, which is basically filler weight x amount of capsules - API. The API and Filler are put in a V-Mixer for at least 45 minutes. A V-Mixer is a commonly used mixer for pharmaceutical applications.

Can you elaborate on the “calculations I do are much more accurate”?

My original request was to give us your best explanation. You left out the super-secret calculations part. That makes your answer way too generalized and some of us would like to check your work.
Correct method
Calculate how much volume the API will take up in each capsule. Once you have that information you can calculate how much filler you will need.
Vs
Simple method described
filler weight x amount of capsules - API

Exactly? I don't know. Separating the homogenized MCC and Anavar would not be an easy task.

Correct method
Calculate how much volume the API will take up in each capsule. Once you have that information you can calculate how much filler you will need.
Vs
Simple method described
filler weight x amount of capsules - API

Ok. Fine. I’ll keep asking. This is the third or fourth time.

And how do you calculate the volume? I want you to show your work. Remember that from middle school maths?

Stop dodging questions and answer the first time.

If you did this crap on a job interview the employer would immediately see you’re bullshitting your way thru. So quit it now. We’re not like SST here, we’ll keep hammering you for answers.

Ok. Fine. I’ll keep asking. This is the third or fourth time.

And how do you calculate the volume? I want you to show your work. Remember that from middle school maths?

Stop dodging questions and answer the first time.

If you did this crap on a job interview the employer would immediately see you’re bullshitting your way thru. So quit it now. We’re not like SST here, we’ll keep hammering you for answers.
You originally stated you were looking for a more complicated formula. I have shown you that I know the correct formula. I apologize, but I hope you can understand that I did not learn the formula from a Google search. You will have to trust that I can plug numbers into a formula and do basic math.

If you cannot tell, I take this very seriously. I'm here to offer you a professional service and I have no doubt that this isn't SST although you won't see me acting unprofessional over there either.

Maybe after the testing comes back I'll even get you to give me a shot and you can send out some blind testing!

You originally stated you were looking for a more complicated formula. I have shown you that I know the correct formula. I apologize, but I hope you can understand that I did not learn the formula from a Google search. You will have to trust that I can plug numbers into a formula and do basic math.

If you cannot tell, I take this very seriously. I'm here to offer you a professional service and I have no doubt that this isn't SST although you won't see me acting unprofessional over there either.

Maybe after the testing comes back I'll even get you to give me a shot and you can send out some blind testing!

[emoji2357] Get your chalk board out or something. We don’t trust shit here.

No picture of your v-blender we just need to trust you. No thanks.

No proof that you know how to properly make your caps. We just need to trust that you know how to plug numbers into a formula. No thanks.

One cap for testing. Hmmmm... for one stupid cap I’d weigh that raw out on a scale, make sure it’s exactly 25 mg or whatever and fill the single cap, top with filler and mail away.

I want to see how you make 1,000s like you claim. So that should include all your maths and a picture of that v-blender.

Everyone reading this sees that you’re NOT being transparent with this. That’s a big no-no here bud.

Btw, my cap questions are just the first of my questions. I got more questions regarding your oils once we get past this little sticking point.

[emoji2357] Get your chalk board out or something. We don’t trust shit here.

No proof that you know how to properly make your caps. We just need to trust that you know how to plug numbers into a formula. No thanks.

One cap for testing. Hmmmm... for one stupid cap I’d weigh that raw out on a scale, make sure it’s exactly 25 mg or whatever and fill the single cap, top with filler and mail away.

I want to see how you make 1,000s like you claim. So that should include all your maths and a picture of that v-blender.

Everyone reading this sees that you’re NOT being transparent with this. That’s a big no-no here bud.

Btw, my cap questions are just the first of my questions. I got more questions regarding your oils once we get past this little sticking point.
By that logic testing means nothing unless it is blind which is what I have sought.
As stated earlier, I will send more pills.

I do not mind proving that I know how to properly make something but it is not my place to share the formula someone else has taught me.

Have
emoji2357.png
Get your chalk board out or something. We don’t trust shit here.

I, like 95% of the folks reading this, second everything BBBG is saying....you seem like you are unnecessarily skimping on direct answers which makes you look either incompetent or lazy. Neither is a good look for a new source. And if you have to question why these questions are being asked you are missing the whole point of this forum...which makes you look stupid.

Stupid, lazy and incompetent. Not a good start.

No offence, but if you really were taking this "seriously" you would be answering questions with as much detail as possible.. the first time it was asked!
Transparency goes along way when it comes to earning trust..
I believe I did answer his question the first time around but I declined to give the formula to everyone. After he realized I gave the information he was seeking this moved towards the direction of seeing my capability to do basic math. I hope that you do not really believe that addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication are all beyond me.

While more important for tablets, MCC is a great binder.
Can you explain the relevance of this statement to your capping process mate?

You say you run the v-blender for 45 mins: why for 45 mins & at what sort of rotation speed per minute?

Do you use any other excipient(s) other than MCC?

Can you explain the relevance of this statement to your capping process mate?

You say you run the v-blender for 45 mins: why for 45 mins & at what sort of rotation speed per minute?

Do you use any other excipient(s) other than MCC?
Some of the same properties that make it great for tablets make it great for capsules.

I run it at 50% of critical speed. 45 minutes is more than long enough to ensure the API and filler have mixed properly.

I believe I did answer his question the first time around but I declined to give the formula to everyone. After he realized I gave the information he was seeking this moved towards the direction of seeing my capability to do basic math. I hope that you do not really believe that addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication are all beyond me.
So you don’t want to share the formula because somebody else gave it to you? Does said person own math and have they copyrighted the formula.. this shit is hilarious!! Great comedy lol

Nobody is asking you to bring soil back from the fucking moon in a mastodons tanned nutsack. You have one “lab” picture and you’re hoping to make it to the big time, be fuckin honest.
if you can’t share what is asked for we won’t share your precious btc
Shit is so simple.

Back