Triple B Solutions

Thanks for the advice man. I really appreciate it. I had no idea that’s what really goes on. Imma gonna change my attitude and try to be much more respectful. You made some excellent points.

So all those fat fuckers and the addicts that get busted for selling steroids were just in love with the iron game? That dude Chris Lane who was busted because he passed out in front of the post office where he was making drops, he was just trying to help us bros out? David Esser (D-Red), who’s been arrested twice yet no pictures of him cause he keeps ratting other people out, is just trying to get us what we need?

Yea, I see your point. I’ll start being nicey nice to the drug dealers.

David and Holly Starkey - Uncle Z’s domestic look swole as fuck:
View attachment 144773

Nicholas Gilbertson and Cori Gilbertson - Private Label look like they lift all the time too

View attachment 144774

And the before mentioned Chris Lane now he apparently lifted but nodding off in front of the post office is pretty fucked up.

View attachment 144775

Thanks @Methyl Mike. I have a whole new outlook. Have a good day bud!
Ok so I was out of the game quite a while and apparently I missed a lot. The game has changed a lot apparently...

Last edited:
Look on the brightside all the lazy people that won't even read past the first page think you have a super crazy awesome thread cause its 250 pages long cause of what you did/had to improve. +20 to sales.

@Methyl Mike that is the dumbest comment I have ever heard "testing means shit rep is everything", this isn't the jailhouse yard. Testing means everything the word of some online drug dealers means absolutely nothing until they prove it.
In my eyes the only thing that matters is people getting results from the gear they buy. You can have all the testing done you want, who sees what gains fr the packs they receive tells the real story IMHO. I will stubbornly cling to my ways thank you very much.

I will concede one thing and that is the importance of being very comfortable with whom you get your gear from. Placebo effect is very strong and it's worth it to me at least to take the time to find sources you trust. If testing is what does it for you guys then so be it, test to your hearts content. In the end we want the same thing, good gear from sources we trust. How we each get to that level of trust is not always going to be the same.

In my eyes the only thing that matters is people getting results from the gear they buy. You can have all the testing done you want, who sees what gains fr the packs they receive tells the real story IMHO. I will stubbornly cling to my ways thank you very much.

I will concede one thing and that is the importance of being very comfortable with whom you get your gear from. Placebo effect is very strong and it's worth it to me at least to take the time to find sources you trust. If testing is what does it for you guys then so be it, test to your hearts content. In the end we want the same thing, good gear from sources we trust. How we each get to that level of trust is not always going to be the same.

That all sounds good. Except for one thing. We’re all anonymous and although I’d love to trust everyone here, I’d rather see consistent testing results from both the UGL and the customers. You’d rather just wing it and trust the UGL to do the right thing all the time?

Maybe a bunch of them do, but who wants to waste a cycle (the money aside, but the time too) and more importantly, how many new fuckers complain that they “must be a non-responder” because the gear isn’t working? Is it the gear or the guy half-assing everything.

Then, just like on the other boards, there could be selective scams where the UGL sends out the good stuff to the “vets” who plug the threads with “fyah” reviews and send the underdosed crap to newbies.

You can have your placebo effect. I’d rather have the testosterone that I ordered at the exact amount I ordered. Anyone thinks they’re going to argue with that???

Testing is available. It’s affordable. And it keeps BOTH the customer and the UGL accountable. There’s no reason not to do as much testing as possible. Even Trips here sees that now.

In my eyes the only thing that matters is people getting results from the gear they buy. You can have all the testing done you want, who sees what gains fr the packs they receive tells the real story IMHO.
There’s a 1.0 correlation between potency and results. Saying “testing doesn’t matter” is mind-numbingly dumb, since testing is proof of potency.

If you take less drugs with the same diet and effort, your results will be worse. That is an objective fact.

Gainz are subjective, testing isn't.

When guy's like Conner cast doubt on a UGL because they don't know how to eat and claim everything is bunk, testing is what tells the real story.

That all sounds good. Except for one thing. We’re all anonymous and although I’d love to trust everyone here, I’d rather see consistent testing results from both the UGL and the customers. You’d rather just wing it and trust the UGL to do the right thing all the time?

Maybe a bunch of them do, but who wants to waste a cycle (the money aside, but the time too) and more importantly, how many new fuckers complain that they “must be a non-responder” because the gear isn’t working? Is it the gear or the guy half-assing everything.

Then, just like on the other boards, there could be selective scams where the UGL sends out the good stuff to the “vets” who plug the threads with “fyah” reviews and send the underdosed crap to newbies.

You can have your placebo effect. I’d rather have the testosterone that I ordered at the exact amount I ordered. Anyone thinks they’re going to argue with that???

Testing is available. It’s affordable. And it keeps BOTH the customer and the UGL accountable. There’s no reason not to do as much testing as possible. Even Trips here sees that now.

Has the thought occured to you that "trips" is just saying whatever to get you off his back? Apparently it's working because all of a sudden you trust his word without proof. He claims his raw supplier increased purity some 20% and on just his word alone you seem convinced it really happened. I'm not saying he is lying I am just pointing out how easily you changed your tune.

There’s a 1.0 correlation between potency and results. Saying “testing doesn’t matter” is mind-numbingly dumb, since testing is proof of potency.

If you take less drugs with the same diet and effort, your results will be worse. That is an objective fact.
I probably chose my words poorly. Testing certainly matters, I am just not totally convinced until reputable people confirm with their own positive feedback is all.

Has the thought occured to you that "trips" is just saying whatever to get you off his back? Apparently it's working because all of a sudden you trust his word without proof.
The proof is in the testing that’s being done and reported here. Nobody is taking his word, they’re taking the word of the HPLC tests that are being done. This thread got way less active once we had piles of data with which to make our buying decisions.

Has the thought occured to you that "trips" is just saying whatever to get you off his back? Apparently it's working because all of a sudden you trust his word without proof. He claims his raw supplier increased purity some 20% and on just his word alone you seem convinced it really happened. I'm not saying he is lying I am just pointing out how easily you changed your tune.

He provided proof, the testing.

What do you propose? Order and hope it works? Going off the reviews of other guys?

Good luck with that. I won’t argue with you, just like there’s no way you’ll ever convince me that UGL testing and customer testing isn’t the best way to go.

I haven’t changed my tune. I just respect that he’s testing his products.

I probably chose my words poorly. Testing certainly matters, I am just not totally convinced until reputable people confirm with their own positive feedback is all.

No one that is respected here would ever say “he’s good”. We just don’t do that on this forum. He could sell the best of the best and nobody would say “this guy is fyah!”

Do you know me? Do you know anyone here? Why would positive feedback from reputable people mean anything? How do you know who’s reputable and who’s leaving a positive review in exchange for free vials? It unfortunately happens.

There's over 3 months of dialogue. No one easily changed their tune. The thread changed once Trips started to check all the boxes.

Heres your broski feedback: Trips' masteron has me irritated at u posting the exact same bullshit again. No pip goddamnnit

The source testing is so important bc when we customers order and send off for our own testing and it comes back on par with his testing, then we can see he's way more credible and we aren't just throwing our money away. And he knows people are testing things too so if he does a shitty job it'll show on our tests and he will lose business. Win win for everyone

I would much rather send a product in for testing, or at the very least see customer testing then take @BigBaldBeardGuy word (just using you as an example) that some online drug dealer is g2g.

Not only does testing show me that the product is dosed correctly, it shows me that EQ isn’t Test, or Primo isn’t Mast, that Anadrol isn’t Dbol, ect. A member here could run a cycle, have great results, but might not have been using the actual compounds he thought he was using.

Like many have said, testing is an affordable option that keeps the source honest and helps ensure the customer is actually getting the item he is paying for. To me it makes literally no sense to not want testing.

Back