Triple B Solutions

Do you even realize how you look/sound right now? I know you don't because if you did (and cared) you would never have written this post

Let me break something down for you. Tripleb or whatever is not a child, he does not require advice from a complete stranger on the internet. The mere fact that he is intelligent enough to source indicates he is probably smarter than you. Any idiot (except you) knows lab testing means shit. Send in samples, post results, send whatever the fuck you want based on this e-cred testing apparently buys you.

In the black market there is only one thing that matters and that is reputation. Period. Testing means shit.

Your attitude sucks. Sources provide a valuable service to this community. Show proper respect and gratitude for fucks sake. Without them our options dwindle big time. Also all good sources do what they do for love of the iron game and you know it. They aren't getting rich. Most if not all are just like us, guys who lift and love being on gear. A handful are smart enough to brew and feel like giving back. I know this for a fact, I have known many many sources in my 20 years on.anabolic forums.

Or keep up the tough guy bullshit while people snicker and laugh as they read your posts. It's your call.
This might be single handily the dumbest post I’ve seen on this forum in the past 10 years.

Do you even realize how you look/sound right now? I know you don't because if you did (and cared) you would never have written this post

Let me break something down for you. Tripleb or whatever is not a child, he does not require advice from a complete stranger on the internet. The mere fact that he is intelligent enough to source indicates he is probably smarter than you. Any idiot (except you) knows lab testing means shit. Send in samples, post results, send whatever the fuck you want based on this e-cred testing apparently buys you.

In the black market there is only one thing that matters and that is reputation. Period. Testing means shit.

Your attitude sucks. Sources provide a valuable service to this community. Show proper respect and gratitude for fucks sake. Without them our options dwindle big time. Also all good sources do what they do for love of the iron game and you know it. They aren't getting rich. Most if not all are just like us, guys who lift and love being on gear. A handful are smart enough to brew and feel like giving back. I know this for a fact, I have known many many sources in my 20 years on.anabolic forums.

Or keep up the tough guy bullshit while people snicker and laugh as they read your posts. It's your call.
Testing was the biggest game changer in the ugl steroid market. Not sure how long you’ve been around but even just 10 years ago you couldn’t find real var. Forget about primo. You had to run blood work on every single vial of testosterone and by the way run it at 20% higher than your planned dose because 20% under doses was market standard. If you did find a lab that produced good blood work you could expect to pay 60-70 for a 10 ml vial of test. Those labs were private by the way and you had to do everything short of sucking a dick to get in the club.

Today, 9.8 out of 10 ugls are getting 98%+ pure raws. Anyone can find good raws, even domestically. Read what trip said about his raws going up 20% after he told his guy about testing.

Testing has regulated the ugl market beyond anything I thought would ever be possible.

Ill tell you the var is as good as any ive ran.Just added 50mg per day to my trt and im gaining back some size.Getting pumps on my lats just driving.Low back pumps are a little debilitating when hitting back and legs.Going on 4 weeks now.

Thanks for the advice man. I really appreciate it. I had no idea that’s what really goes on. Imma gonna change my attitude and try to be much more respectful. You made some excellent points.

So all those fat fuckers and the addicts that get busted for selling steroids were just in love with the iron game? That dude Chris Lane who was busted because he passed out in front of the post office where he was making drops, he was just trying to help us bros out? David Esser (D-Red), who’s been arrested twice yet no pictures of him cause he keeps ratting other people out, is just trying to get us what we need?

Yea, I see your point. I’ll start being nicey nice to the drug dealers.

David and Holly Starkey - Uncle Z’s domestic look swole as fuck:
IMG_0475.jpg

Nicholas Gilbertson and Cori Gilbertson - Private Label look like they lift all the time too

IMG_0476.jpg

And the before mentioned Chris Lane now he apparently lifted but nodding off in front of the post office is pretty fucked up.

IMG_0474.jpg

Thanks @Methyl Mike. I have a whole new outlook. Have a good day bud!

I have two questions for you:

1) Who the fuck are you?

2) Did you suffer an acquired brain injury or were you born with your mental delay?

Serious question-

Have you noticed that everyone you accused of “being out to get you,” and “spreading false info” have now totally left you alone since you got your testing done?

This should be a lesson to you and all other sources- people will forgive a lot if you test your shit.
No shit? Imagine that?

But the competition was out to get him!!!
Straight from the victim and their fan boys play book.
Well the ACTUAL TRUTH is....ya'll was still doing your " twisting words gangbang school girl bullshittery" for several pages/days after his recent testing came out. It was when you badasses were called out for "shamable low class vetting" AGAIN, when it all straightened back out to a somewhat productive sensible grow up thread. I AM A FANBOY....of productivity, calling out bullsit and hypocricy, and standing tall on my own solid beliefs with the fear of being bullied by wannabe badasses. !!!!FACTS!!!!
Hows that for putting my dick in you big bag bullies coffee and stirring it first thing in the morning.

Well the ACTUAL TRUTH is....ya'll was still doing your " twisting words gangbang school girl bullshittery" for several pages/days after his recent testing came out. It was when you badasses were called out for "shamable low class vetting" AGAIN, when it all straightened back out to a somewhat productive sensible grow up thread. I AM A FANBOY....of productivity, calling out bullsit and hypocricy, and standing tall on my own solid beliefs with the fear of being bullied by wannabe badasses. !!!!FACTS!!!!
Hows that for putting my dick in you big bag bullies coffee and stirring it first thing in the morning.

Yeah? Ok. You just wake up and want to start shit in this thread all over again huh?

You have a good day too bud.

Well the ACTUAL TRUTH is....ya'll was still doing your " twisting words gangbang school girl bullshittery" for several pages/days after his recent testing came out.
I believe that was because of his Lady Var test results and the subsequent argument about whether or not the deviation from the label claim was material. It appears that Trip has now answered that satisfactorily and everyone has moved on.

Shit stirring yalls cereal??? ...YES!!! Telling lies???....NO!!!

Nah. That’s not working out the way you think it is bud.

What are the lies though? Derail the thread. What was it too quiet in here yesterday? You’re not getting the attention you desperately need?

Trips ask you to keep his thread bumped to the top? It’s that, isn’t it? This came close to falling from the first page yesterday.

So you test the average by dissolving all the pills in the same solution, or do you process and test the pills/pieces separately?
We require min 10 pieces, that the result is representative of a larger production batch. When we have more pieces, we test samples by 2 methods the method of least squares and hyperbolic distribution, recommended by NFC, that's why we analyse pills separately.

It’s true that NMR is less accurate technique, which requires isolation at least 1 mg of analyte.

Nah. That’s not working out the way you think it is bud.

What are the lies though? Derail the thread. What was it too quiet in here yesterday? You’re not getting the attention you desperately need?

Trips ask you to keep his thread bumped to the top? It’s that, isn’t it? This came close to falling from the first page yesterday.
You got pissed at me when runningback came into this thread too, do you really think he helped me? I have asked members to keep it professional. I have not influenced anyone to stand up for me in this thread.

You got pissed at me when runningback came into this thread too, do you really think he helped me? I have asked members to keep it professional. I have not influenced anyone to stand up for me in this thread.
I actually believe you. They seem more like run-of-the-mill bootlickers than shills.

If I’m wrong and you did ask people to defend you, you picked some real winners.

I know. It was directed to his stalker mentality. He wants to be best buds with you and thinks he’s doing you a solid.

You attract a lot of these low-post nobodies.

I actually believe you. They seem more like run-of-the-mill bootlickers than shills.

If I’m wrong and you did ask people to defend you, you picked some real winners.

Seems like Meso is slowly but surely being overrun by dick riders.
At least in my few short years here.
Fuck, a few years ago, newbies were almost afraid to post, due to getting absolutly fuxking lambasted and their rep being ruined here forever.

Said something good about a lab?
Try posting in the nutrition forum... your get "Fuck you shill, go duck another source cock"
Now it's an everyday event.

Fuck that
The boys here will keep up the good fight and keep being hilarious assholes, I love every second of it.

By the way, tall should check the Big gay furry bears thread.
Shit is a fucking comedy show, hes the new BestGear for sure

That's not true at all. Trips is the one who changed the tone of the thread because he is learning and evolving.

Seems like Meso is slowly but surely being overrun by dick riders.
At least in my few short years here.
Fuck, a few years ago, newbies were almost afraid to post, due to getting absolutly fuxking lambasted and their rep being ruined here forever.

Said something good about a lab?
Try posting in the nutrition forum... your get "Fuck you shill, go duck another source cock"
Now it's an everyday event.

Fuck that
The boys here will keep up the good fight and keep being hilarious assholes, I love every second of it.

By the way, tall should check the Big gay furry bears thread.
Shit is a fucking comedy show, hes the new BestGear for sure
Lmao my first post was me telling everyone about my touchdown from naps. I was raped and never posted again for a good year lol.

It's telling that you got butt hurt by a post you weren't named in and that you think you had anything to do with how vetting is done here. It's actually laughable.

It's common in startup threads for an attempted source to cry about being singled out and it's unfortunately common to have nut huggers back his claim. Then when he complies it dies down until he fucks something up again. Sometimes the defenders are just naive and other times they are like you.

I rarely go at members. I mainly go at sources because the over all track record is they fuck members over. So enjoy your delusions I'm certain they make your day more manageable.

Back