Triple B Solutions

I just started taking the test e Sunday. So I'm gonna give it some weeks.
But I did take a blood test like 2 weeks ago and got all my levels and igf-1

I think that’s what he was referring to. If I remember, your blood test results showed your hemocrit was already a bit elevated.

Drink a ton of water about 60-90 minutes before. That helps the hemocrit. You don’t want to be turned away.

I think that’s what he was referring to. If I remember, your blood test results showed your hemocrit was already a bit elevated.

Drink a ton of water about 60-90 minutes before. That helps the hemocrit. You don’t want to be turned away.
Yeah that blood test I didn't eat or drink anything at all from 8pm at night and took the test at 8am the next morning.

I never get turned away and mines always around 19 we just keep checking until we get a good one or a lot less blood trickle dropped it down to 14 .

Serious question-

Have you noticed that everyone you accused of “being out to get you,” and “spreading false info” have now totally left you alone since you got your testing done?

This should be a lesson to you and all other sources- people will forgive a lot if you test your shit.

No shit? Imagine that?

But the competition was out to get him!!!

Go fuck yourself. You may give others the warm and fuzzys now, I'm still not buying it. You're still a cunt.

Better?
Much better.
His point being that with the correct approach anyone can be successful but doing the wrong thing and blaming others is loser mentality.
I understand, my perspective is that I have been working with you and trying to do the right thing. I can't say it enough, I agree with testing 100%. I can't say testing has increased my sales on any other forum except MESO, but I truly believe now that testing should be the gold standard.

I was misguided with my feelings about testing prior to this. It is obvious raws can come with a range of quality. I saw the quality of some of my raws go up 20% with this new batch after my manufacturer was aware I was getting testing done. I recall being rather upset about it when I reached out to you.

I am sorry it appeared that I brushed off the 1mg difference in the lady var but since we have had that conversation I have completely revamped how I make low dose pills and I will be sending new batches of lady var out for testing.

Much better.

I understand, my perspective is that I have been working with you and trying to do the right thing. I can't say it enough, I agree with testing 100%. I can't say testing has increased my sales on any other forum except MESO, but I truly believe now that testing should be the gold standard.

I was misguided with my feelings about testing prior to this. It is obvious raws can come with a range of quality. I saw the quality of some of my raws go up 20% with this new batch after my manufacturer was aware I was getting testing done. I recall being rather upset about it when I reached out to you.

I am sorry it appeared that I brushed off the 1mg difference in the lady var but since we have had that conversation I have completely revamped how I make low dose pills and I will be sending new batches of lady var out for testing.
Whichever personality of Trip wrote that...please keep him/her around....this is the right attitude.

Much better.

I agree with @Skeeto. This is the attitude that works here. You’re showing humility.

You’re taking ownership. It’s hard to give you shit when you respond with this good attitude. We’ve said it several times - Mistakes happen, it’s how you handle the mistakes that’s important.

When you deflect it looks shady. When you deal with things professionally it’s respected.

Us “assholes” helped you. That was our intention from the beginning. MESO doesn’t want shitty, mediocre sources, we can all go over to BoP or ASF for that. We want sources that are doing the things they need to do to provide clean, good quality, and accurately dosed products. It’s possible to do that now.

I know you don’t think it’s fair that other sources before you didn’t test as much but if you follow through and keep doing the right things you’ll be setting a whole new level where we will be comparing everyone else to you. That’s a good position to be in.

Much better.

Really happy to hear this and more importantly, that it seems you are taking the safety of your customers very seriously. If that continues, in addition to the agility to make corrections to your process, you will do well here. Also hoping you get to making pills very soon; because your pricing on lady var 5mg is double that from my other source so I’d rather buy 10s and split. And I’m sure many other women would as well and would allow you to just box the 5mg all together.

My assumption is that Lab4Tox needs more capsules because the analytical method that they use for quantitation (NMR) is not sensitive enough to work with a single capsule of low dosed compounds.
we need such amount that the tested sample is representative

Last edited:
So is anyone willing to vouch for this guy? I mean he has put up with a lot of bullshit I have to imagine he stuck around for a reason other than to scam the community.

I agree with @Skeeto. This is the attitude that works here. You’re showing humility.

You’re taking ownership. It’s hard to give you shit when you respond with this good attitude. We’ve said it several times - Mistakes happen, it’s how you handle the mistakes that’s important.

When you deflect it looks shady. When you deal with things professionally it’s respected.

Us “assholes” helped you. That was our intention from the beginning. MESO doesn’t want shitty, mediocre sources, we can all go over to BoP or ASF for that. We want sources that are doing the things they need to do to provide clean, good quality, and accurately dosed products. It’s possible to do that now.

I know you don’t think it’s fair that other sources before you didn’t test as much but if you follow through and keep doing the right things you’ll be setting a whole new level where we will be comparing everyone else to you. That’s a good position to be in.
Do you even realize how you look/sound right now? I know you don't because if you did (and cared) you would never have written this post

Let me break something down for you. Tripleb or whatever is not a child, he does not require advice from a complete stranger on the internet. The mere fact that he is intelligent enough to source indicates he is probably smarter than you. Any idiot (except you) knows lab testing means shit. Send in samples, post results, send whatever the fuck you want based on this e-cred testing apparently buys you.

In the black market there is only one thing that matters and that is reputation. Period. Testing means shit.

Your attitude sucks. Sources provide a valuable service to this community. Show proper respect and gratitude for fucks sake. Without them our options dwindle big time. Also all good sources do what they do for love of the iron game and you know it. They aren't getting rich. Most if not all are just like us, guys who lift and love being on gear. A handful are smart enough to brew and feel like giving back. I know this for a fact, I have known many many sources in my 20 years on.anabolic forums.

Or keep up the tough guy bullshit while people snicker and laugh as they read your posts. It's your call.

Back