Triple B Solutions

@txz318 i agree unless you aromatize like crazy the .5 adex a day will probably be overkill. Everybody is different, for example I cruise on 250mg test E (that’s probably to high I know) and I do not need an AI. I would get blood work a few weeks in and check because crashing your estrogen fucking sucks.

I also second to keep an eye on your hematocrit. I have ran EQ a few times from 600-900 and every time my hematocrit jumped up pretty significantly. I have a few threads with blood work posted if you’d like to check them out, but if donating is an option for you, and hematocrit becomes a problem, I would recommend the double red. @malfeasance recommended that to me and it made a huge difference. It took my hematocrit down 6ish points.
Been looking into that double red donation . Good looking !

General rule of thumb is to run one new compound at a time. So if this is your first time running EQ, don’t add anything else new. Reason being if anything goes sideways, you don’t know exactly which compound is messing you up and should be dropped.

EQ can cause a little anxiety. I had it mild and it kinda felt like caffeine. Just a fluttery state of mild uneasiness.

Dbol is a hit or miss one. Seems like half the guys like it (and hate Anadrol) and half the guys hate dbol (and love anadrol). I didn’t like Dbol because it messed with my estrogen too much and I don’t even typically aromatize that much. It also gave me debilitating back pumps. For those reasons you might want to consider saving the Dbol for the end of your cycle (weeks 8-12). Nothing is worse than starting a cycle on an estrogen see-saw. Plus, at the end of the cycle the strength gains will give you motivation to keep training hard. You could also simply save the Dbol for a different cycle or use it only on heavy training days as a pre-workout.

Make bloodwork a habit. Keep your blood test results organized with weight, cycle info, how you feel, etc. Its all important data that you can refer to in the future. It’s your health. It should definitely interest you. We’re like our own Dr Jekyll with this stuff so keeping track of it should reduce the risk of shit going bad.
Thanks .will do . .glad to be steered right. And your info is Greatly valued .will definitely adjust accordingly .

Posting my price list again since I have had so many emails asking for it in the past few hours

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/pEybUqiQ

Side note

American steroid laws are total bullshit.
Lawmakers need to get their shit together.

In Canada of a cop sees gear on you his response is along the lines of

"Bro...I'm confiscating that Tren *Ahem* I mean, unknown Steroid, because of fucking gains... i mean... because steroids are bad...... where you get that by the way?"

Side note

American steroid laws are total bullshit.
Lawmakers need to get their shit together.

In Canada of a cop sees gear on you his response is along the lines of

"Bro...I'm confiscating that Tren *Ahem* I mean, unknown Steroid, because of fucking gains... i mean... because steroids are bad...... where you get that by the way?"
Not to mention rampant AAS use among American LE.

Yea I was worried at first then I wasn’t cause I figured if it’s marked delivered it’s already through the delivery process, correct me if I’m wrong but if it’s opened by a citizen That’s not the recipient after going through delivery process, that’s illegal. Therefore any contents in it is basically voided, it wasn’t a lawful search and no ones gonna open someone’s package and then call LE lol. “Hey guys I just committed a felony by opening another persons mail pack, but y’all should come look at this” haha And I’m sure if that were to happen I hope trip is smart enough to have thought about that and make sure it’s not traceable.
I just read an article on this kind of thing - you’re not protected 4th amendment if some ding-dong opens it and rats you out. It doesn’t matter if what he did was illegal. It’s only an illegal search by LE that matters.

I have other local sources ..I just suck on these forum things. That's why I'm hanging up my keypad

Easy, guy. Shit happens. That's how you learn. Next time before posting just think to yourself, could what i post be incriminating in any way?

Personal details = TMI
Location = TMI
Tracking/USPS related = TMI

Just use your head. You'll be fine.

Would a 19 nor derivative be more suitable than dbol since it has the same effects ...but with less estrogenic effects
I mean 19nors are a different animal are you new to this ? Big difference between shutting ur ass down for a nice long time with deca and chomping some dbol..

Sponsors