Triple B Solutions

Trip,

Would you mind giving us an overview of the nerdier side of your business?

Your OPSEC is my PERSEC after all, and I'd be curious to know what sort of steps you're taking to ensure you're not going to get grabbed up via a technical error.

Obviously you probably shouldn't be giving out too many specifics here, but it would make me and the small handful of other nerds around here feel better if you could demonstrate that you actually know what you're doing in the technology realm, beyond simply using protonmail.
Its already been discussed at length some pages ago. But perhaps he will go over it again.

I swear I can’t take a break from this thread, every time I do I miss more gold... I don’t understand why people are so careless with information. It took me over a year and a half of reading before I placed my first order and even then I’m sure I wasn’t as educated as I should be.
Lol I lurked for a solid 2 years. I only joined cause I got robbed by UncleZ lmao. I asked if he was a scammer on another forum and I was banned.

Lol I lurked for a solid 2 years. I only joined cause I got robbed by UncleZ lmao. I asked if he was a scammer on another forum and I was banned.
You're right I'm clearly not ready for the forum side of things yet and I'm banning myself from MESO !!!..didn't mean to fuck anything up for you guys .. I just need to stay in my lane and let y'all do yours MUCH RESPECT !!!!! Going back to spectating and learning ✌

I thought you weren't going to hand out tracking numbers anymore?! This is why
That wasn't the tracking number either he never offered it . That Was my informed delivery account that number isn't tied to the package .but was a MAJOR FUCK UP that's why I'm done

Last edited:
Yea basically wether they want to open The pack up and commit a felony it’s up to them. Maybe it’s some 80 year old grandma toting gear around right now I don’t know. Yea I’ve had a couple bills get placed in the wrong one and that was well over a year ago, happened to be the guy below me that got it and he just came by and handed it to me.
This is my biggest fear when it comes to deliveries I have a similar situation community mailbox. The saddest part is when I went to post office to pick up my key the lady looked at the address and smirked and gave a smartass laugh. I of course asked what she said oh that’s “blanks” route. I said ok what’s funny. And she said ehh he gets in a hurry and uhh... makes a lot of mistakes putting in wrong mailboxes.. I was fucking shocked.. what was even more shocking is down the road when a lady and 3 kids from down the street showed up knocking on my door with my package that may or may not had a large supply in it.

That wasn't the tracking number either he never offered it . That Was my informed delivery account that number isn't tied to the package .but was a MAJOR FUCK UP that's why I'm done
I could literally send you that same number and nothing will come up ... But yea I understand the fucking government tho another story

This is my biggest fear when it comes to deliveries I have a similar situation community mailbox. The saddest part is when I went to post office to pick up my key the lady looked at the address and smirked and gave a smartass laugh. I of course asked what she said oh that’s “blanks” route. I said ok what’s funny. And she said ehh he gets in a hurry and uhh... makes a lot of mistakes putting in wrong mailboxes.. I was fucking shocked.. what was even more shocking is down the road when a lady and 3 kids from down the street showed up knocking on my door with my package that may or may not had a large supply in it.
Yea I was worried at first then I wasn’t cause I figured if it’s marked delivered it’s already through the delivery process, correct me if I’m wrong but if it’s opened by a citizen That’s not the recipient after going through delivery process, that’s illegal. Therefore any contents in it is basically voided, it wasn’t a lawful search and no ones gonna open someone’s package and then call LE lol. “Hey guys I just committed a felony by opening another persons mail pack, but y’all should come look at this” haha And I’m sure if that were to happen I hope trip is smart enough to have thought about that and make sure it’s not traceable.