Triple B Solutions

Trip,

Would you mind giving us an overview of the nerdier side of your business?

Your OPSEC is my PERSEC after all, and I'd be curious to know what sort of steps you're taking to ensure you're not going to get grabbed up via a technical error.

Obviously you probably shouldn't be giving out too many specifics here, but it would make me and the small handful of other nerds around here feel better if you could demonstrate that you actually know what you're doing in the technology realm, beyond simply using protonmail.

Seems a bit sketch. So presumably one of your neighbors got a package addressed to you with steroids in it. Do other packages often not get delivered to you?
Yea basically wether they want to open The pack up and commit a felony it’s up to them. Maybe it’s some 80 year old grandma toting gear around right now I don’t know. Yea I’ve had a couple bills get placed in the wrong one and that was well over a year ago, happened to be the guy below me that got it and he just came by and handed it to me.

I made my order March 24th it's on time for delivery and in transit .. scheduled for 3/31 . Will update when it arrives and after test results

And the fire continues. LOL!

Let's play a game. Everyone post your last order, tracking number, and home address. Whoever gets caught first wins free meals for the next 10 years!

Seriously though, be careful guys.

That was bad ass @txz318 now were all going down for following this thread. Well trip it was nice being friends with you and bbbg, I think once I hit mainlin I’m gonna request me and @laqpoqir can be cell mates

holy fuckin shit
I swear I can’t take a break from this thread, every time I do I miss more gold... I don’t understand why people are so careless with information. It took me over a year and a half of reading before I placed my first order and even then I’m sure I wasn’t as educated as I should be.